Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (jaegermaster)      Join Date: Sep 2002       02-11-2011, 6:24 AM Reply   
I have a Veto Pro Pac tool bag that I use daily.

http://www.vetopropac.com/scripts/pr...?idproduct=305

It was $175 when I bought it about 7 years ago. Recently the stitching on the zippers started to tear which made the zippers pretty much useless. Just as a stab in the dark I sent customer service an e-mail to let them know about the stitching issue. A couple of days later I got an e-mail stating that they want to take care of the problem. Rather than repairing my bag, they overnighted a brand new bag with a return shipping label. I swapped tools, swapped labels and dropped the old bag off at Fed-Ex. No down time, no hassles and no BS. I guess it pays to buy American.

I Just wanted to let you know about my good experience with Veto. Their bags are built to take serious abuse and their customer service deserves credit.
Old     (pierce_bronkite)      Join Date: Jul 2003       02-11-2011, 7:46 AM Reply   
Awesome. Nothing quite like experiencing great customer service. When companys do stuff like this I become a customer for life.
Old     (barry)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-11-2011, 10:02 AM Reply   
Awesome! I wonder how much bad economic times play a part in what seems to be a trend in stellar customer service.

Back in 2005 I purchased a small pistol safe to store my pistol in while at the office. I'm in and out pretty regularly and use it at least 4-5 times a day. It stopped functioning , so I took it apart to see if I could fix it. There was no way I could fix it, so I called the manufacturer to see if i could buy the part. They told me to send it in and they'll see if they can fix it. About a month goes by and I get an e-mail with a UPS tracking number for a package that weighs 9.5lbs. Thinking there was some type of error I called ADG(safe Co.), they said they weren't able to repair the part, so they sent me a new safe. It's been out of warranty for at least 5 years. Sick!

edit- http://www.adgsports.com/catalog/pro...roducts_id=467

Last edited by barry; 02-11-2011 at 10:04 AM.