Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 21, 2008

Old     (skatehawk11)      Join Date: May 2008       08-02-2008, 5:59 PM Reply   
ok so i ride in lewes delaware which happens to be collin harringtons hometown(birthplace). I ride on the broadkill river and i am the only one i ever see riding. Today when i was riding i saw a centurion wakeboat docked in a no wake zone on the broadkill. I couldnt believe i was seeing a real wakeboard boat in the river that i ride all the time (i ride behind a sea ray with a tower). Out of curiosity i googled wakeboarding in lewes delaware. This is where i found out that collin harrington is from here and i also found out that he rides for centurion! coincidence??? does any body know how i can contact harrington to see if he's home visiting or something??? thanks alot for any info!
Old     (dudeman)      Join Date: Mar 2005       08-02-2008, 6:07 PM Reply   
Not from there, but pretty sure he rolls with Andy Nintzel and they rock an Xstar.
Old     (jsweat)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-02-2008, 7:49 PM Reply   
collin ryan rides with andy nintzel
Old    benj_t            08-02-2008, 8:24 PM Reply   
yea i dont think collin harrington is from deleware, i thought he was from florida keys or something, idk, he does a interview on liquidforce.com im gonna go watch it, i knoe he talks about where hes from
Old    benj_t            08-02-2008, 8:32 PM Reply   
yea in the interview he said he was from the florida keys in the winter and somewhere in maryland in the summer and now lives in Orlando.
Old     (skatehawk11)      Join Date: May 2008       08-02-2008, 8:36 PM Reply   
yeah maybe not....he lived in ocean city in the winters. w/e woulda been cool though.
Old     (mcmillanman5)      Join Date: Apr 2006       08-03-2008, 12:02 PM Reply   
I rode with Collin Harrington at a clinic about a month ago. He said he grew up in Maryland and Florida. Also he did say that he rides an X-Star as previously stated.
Old     (johnson0505)      Join Date: Jan 2006       08-04-2008, 10:29 AM Reply   
He went to Stephen Decatur in Berlin MD for one year with my wife. She was looking at my magazine and starts telling me she went to school with this guy. So now she never lets me forget her school produced a wakeboard pro. He was here last year for the waterways/mackeys rail jam in ocean city maryland. Not sure if they will have it this year since waterways is under new ownership.