Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (bartush)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-16-2010, 7:33 PM Reply   
On my 2010 hyperlite Marek I noticed that under my bindings theres this big bubble. its under both bindings but ones slightly larger than the other. I thought of if water was trapped underneath and it was humid these could maybe form. But I've been riding hyperlite since my first board, a 128 motive, and this has never happened to me before. Also I ride in wisconsin so it doesn't even get that humid here, and our season is pretty short.

I feel like my bindings come loose after a set or two now so easily and I always have to screw them tighter. I e-mailed hyperlite awhile ago but still haven't heard back from them.

so has this happened to anyone before? and if it has did you just screw your binding screws tighter and forget about it?
Old     (mc_x15)      Join Date: Jul 2008       05-17-2010, 1:48 PM Reply   
Sounds like water might be getting into your screw holes? I would check around each hole to make sure they arent delaminating. IF so jsut pop the bubble if its filled with water and silicone around the hole. Might work

Last edited by mc_x15; 05-17-2010 at 1:51 PM.
Old     (bartush)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-17-2010, 9:36 PM Reply   
it seems pretty solid, like the boards watter logged, but ill check it out
Old     (hyperlite)      Join Date: May 2009       05-18-2010, 4:57 AM Reply   
contact Corey @ HL. He can help you out.