Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (nickbot)      Join Date: Feb 2007       02-13-2014, 10:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicron View Post
Yep total crap for sure. Seems terribly greedy by what I already feel is a terribly greedy company.
I took both my girls 15,9 at the time to the Worlds last August in Milwaukee and my girls loved seeing the women compete! They actually cheered and payed way more attention to them than that did the pros! They asked me several questions about who was who and where this girl was from and how old type stuff but not once did they ask about the pro men! Not even when Rusty rode. Sure they ewed and awed and some of the tricks the men threw down but my girls were engaged when the females were riding and to be honest so was I. Poor decision MC.... I won't be taking my family to any events without women.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Greedy company!?!?! What do you think they are in business for?!?!

Yes, please stick to women only events....