Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2005

Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-17-2005, 10:50 AM Reply   
Needed a overlay for my ZEUS. Called them up asked for a replacement. No problems at all went smooth as silk. CWB has my business for many years to come.
Old    wickedwake            08-17-2005, 10:52 AM Reply   
CWB rocks!
Old     (magellan)      Join Date: Feb 2003       08-17-2005, 11:01 AM Reply   
They've had mine for a couple years now but with the product looking the way it does for 06.. Damn. I think the Cdub is in for a good year.
Old    wakeskirider            08-17-2005, 11:16 AM Reply   
+1. I called them up for a a toe strap on a monday and it was at my door Friday. No questions asked. Good people.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       08-17-2005, 11:25 AM Reply   
well, if that's the way we determine who gets our business, hyperlite replaced my overlays 3 times and a board as well, liquid force replaced my bindings, doubleup replaced my board and bindings, blindside replaced my board...no questions asked on any of 'em!

jk squid. from what i've seen, cwb takes care of its customers. i can't wait to ride the new zeus w/ my marius. if by chance i don't dig the marius, i'll probably be on the absolute.
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-17-2005, 11:41 AM Reply   
Joe, I was impressed with the way it was handled. I have also had many products replaced it was just the best service I have received out of all the companies. As for the Marius I hope ya like it. I settled on the transend.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-17-2005, 11:43 AM Reply   
"I settled on the transend."

Yeah right. Until next week.

Riding Friday Squid. Let me know if you can make it. Matt VDA, Allen, and Evan are coming out too. I'll start around 1pm.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       08-17-2005, 11:43 AM Reply   
dammit! i wish i was in norcal!
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-17-2005, 12:26 PM Reply   
J-rod I will call ya tonight or thurs and let ya know about friday. I have a small cold but I am feeling better.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-17-2005, 1:11 PM Reply   
Joe, aren't you moving here?

Squid, same here...sick as a dog the last three days. I shouldn't be riding tonight...but of course I am.
Old     (allen)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-17-2005, 1:14 PM Reply   
chea!!!!
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       08-17-2005, 1:21 PM Reply   
jrod, it all depends which med school frankie goes to. where she goes, i follow. it'd be cool if she gets in to stanford or davis. neither are far from the delta.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       08-17-2005, 1:47 PM Reply   
You guys got West Nile or what? Who get's sick in the middle of the summer anyway?
Old    natxbrotha            08-17-2005, 2:15 PM Reply   
cwb has been good to me. i've probably gotten like 10 pairs of toe pieces, 4 pairs of heel pieces, a couple pairs of overlays, screws, baseplates, and mounting rails all within a 2 year period. i guess that doesnt say much except that they have good customer service. those were all parts from 2002 grips as well. i've only had the overlays on my zeus' rip where the laces are... i've just been riveting them back on. it works. i had one toe piece and 2 heel pieces so far that messed up on me on the zeus bindings(2004 zeus). overall they work well enough for me. no binding is invincible, but if you find one, let me know.
Old     (ldr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       08-17-2005, 3:57 PM Reply   
Squid what's the deal? i thought you were on the Marius to stay. Anyways we had a great day on saturday and i almost landed (rode away) a wrapped three. Anyways Barry sold his boat and the guy is picking it up this weekend. So now i have no one to ride with. IT SUCKS!!
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-17-2005, 5:15 PM Reply   
Oh man he went threw with it. Well maybe I will drag my boat down to ride with you guys sometime.
Old     (tonis)      Join Date: Mar 2005       08-18-2005, 4:01 AM Reply   
CWB has got my vote as well. Squid- lets go ride! Hit me up 281 330 8004
Old     (wakebrdrnc)      Join Date: Mar 2004       08-18-2005, 5:09 AM Reply   
Mike Jooooooooones
Old     (ladythump)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-18-2005, 6:00 AM Reply   
I've called them and have had a toe strap sent and a new overlay. They do rock for customer service which is why I try to stick with them. I just got a pair of BOSS bindings and they hurt my feet like crazy. This is the third pair of CWB bindings I have had and all three hurt my feet. I think I have to switch brands anyhow.
Old     (rootc)      Join Date: Aug 2002       08-18-2005, 6:38 AM Reply   
Cody, I hope you didn't need all those parts for one pair of bindings? If so that doesn't bode well for CWB at all. Anyway, the new Zeuses look incredible. Probably my bindigs for next summer.