Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 03, 2009

Old     (maliburider7)      Join Date: May 2009       05-29-2009, 12:31 PM Reply   
Thinking about buying the new 141 Marek, anyone have this board or have any tid bit of information on reviews they have heard, and if they like the board itself?
Old     (daveronix199)      Join Date: Feb 2009       05-29-2009, 1:21 PM Reply   
Read one of the Many other reveiws.... And yes i own it... Its awesome... But i like my watson better
Old     (breakz77)      Join Date: Mar 2003       05-29-2009, 3:11 PM Reply   
Rode it once and bought it!!!!

Everyone is different but for my I like the board :-)

The board rides fast like a continous rocker but has a huge pop off of the wake. The board is super light. Locked in feel when on edge but breaks free very easily. Definatly ride it with the .7 fins not the 1"
Old     (dizzyj)      Join Date: Jul 2003       05-29-2009, 3:14 PM Reply   
^^^
rode it once and bought it.

I hate to say this about gear, but it makes me a better rider. That said, not everything is for everyone and its hella $$
Old     (mvl)      Join Date: May 2004       05-30-2009, 8:06 AM Reply   
LOVE IT! rides a lot like the old 3DS/Pulse mold, just a little lighter, maybe a touch faster...maybe, but more pop for sure. Awesome board, lots of jack though.
Old     (tom_paz)      Join Date: Jan 2003       05-30-2009, 5:46 PM Reply   
this board is made with a very advanced construction process which takes about 10x longer than normal boards, that is the reason for the cost. That being said, this is truly one awesome board if you want speed on edge and loose when flat, as well as the most bucking, snapping pop of any board ive ever ridden. super easy to roll on edge so be careful or you will cut harder than your used to.