Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (pdx_scott)      Join Date: May 2012       05-30-2012, 6:51 AM Reply   
i just ordered the wet sounds icon 8's to replace my current POS tower speakers. it looks like the wire from the speaker goes into the clamp requiring you to drill a small hole wherever you mount the speaker. Is there another way to wire these things up??? i plan on adding more speakers later so the locations will probably change as i keep adding on.

thanks
scott
Old     (wetsounds1)      Join Date: Jan 2006       05-30-2012, 7:04 AM Reply   
scott,

yes. we have the option to also have the ICON 8, REV 8 or REV 10 with a neutrik connector on the back. we call it the ADP retro kit. It comes with both male and female nuetriks and jumper wires with the speaker plugs that come on the speakers so it is a plug and play. You just unscrew the blank cover on the back and push the wire from the center hole to the back and plug the neutrik in. You would then just snip the wire on the clamp or pull the wire out and fill the hole with a bit of silcone. If you pull the wire out, you can keep it and always go back to the clamp wiring later.

Tim
Wet Sounds
Old     (pdx_scott)      Join Date: May 2012       05-30-2012, 8:27 AM Reply   
thanks, just what i was hoping for!!!