Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old    Chaserwaser            06-21-2010, 9:54 AM Reply   
So I made the purchase for the new 2010 Ronix Bill setup last Friday, All I can say is WOW, this thing is awesome.. Coming from a 2007 Ronix One ( put things into perspective a little ) I was very happy with the speed increase from this board compared to the one, it felt like I was gliding across the water, was perfect for what I was looking for as far as the speed increase goes. I also had the opportunity to try this new board behind a brand new RZ2 Tige Lucky me, as far as a quick review for that boat and the wake is HOLY CRAP. That wake is perfect! I have never been launched and booted so easily I was def. reaching new heights! The Bill board had alot of pop as well for being a continuous board. If you have a chance to watch Adam Errington, the pop he gets with this board is not exagerated at all... I barely was trying and was getting very decent height.. This thing also just LOCKS in when you hit your edge. I let my buddy try it and me and him could tell a HUGE difference with the lock this board had compared to his board when he edged for his raley. He just cruised into the wake! ... I think I even have him making a purchase for this set up this week now Very great board for anyone looking for a decently fast board with pretty dang good pop!

PS I will be hitting a slider this upcoming weekend, Let you all know how that rides out with the Bill, Im sure ill be impressed!

Thanks again Ronix for another fantastic set up!
Old    HunterHudd            06-22-2010, 3:53 PM Reply   
I agree!! I deomoed this board a couple weeks ago on cable and it is amazing! I loved it so much that I am considering buying before even trying it behind the boat. The board slides really well, and it edges really fast and is locked in for air tricks and kickers!!