Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 05, 2009

Old     (ddunk)      Join Date: Aug 2007       12-16-2008, 4:10 PM Reply   
Does any one know where I can demo boards around the Tampa bay area? Im looking for a new board and would like to demo this time around before i buy.
Old     (gunnertom4593)      Join Date: Sep 2008       12-16-2008, 4:15 PM Reply   
The only place I can think of is Performance/OWC. $20 a day and then if you buy any wakeboard or bindings the price of the demo comes off the price you pay for what you buy. Did it with my Covin.
Old     (ddunk)      Join Date: Aug 2007       12-16-2008, 4:37 PM Reply   
awesome thanks man do you know if they demo slingshot? and if anyone knows anywhere closer that'd be awesome Im not really feelin a drive to orlando but i will if its my only choice.
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       12-16-2008, 4:44 PM Reply   
check with SS directly. Kyle (WW member) might be able to get you in touch with someone closer to the Tampa area. Their customer service ranks right up there with CWB. IMO.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       12-16-2008, 4:46 PM Reply   
They do demo slingshots, at least last time I was there... If you can wait I'll be in Winter Haven FL in a like 2 weeks and prob. take a trip to tampa cable now and then if you want to ride mine.... I don't know how long it will be til I get there from the time I arrive to WH
Old     (ddunk)      Join Date: Aug 2007       12-16-2008, 5:25 PM Reply   
Yeah I may have to take you up on that Nick. But right now I have nothing to do (done with school for winter break) and was thinking demoing a new board would be cool. And Ill send kyle a pm and see what he has to say.