Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       05-31-2010, 6:45 PM Reply   
Anyone have details? we were partying on a houseboat in the waterfall and watched a X80 pull in, tie up.. and about 2 hours later we see it disconnecting from all the other boats and start heading towards the shore.. next thing you know its getting lower and lower and lower and bam sunk! Any details?
Old     (dohboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       05-31-2010, 7:31 PM Reply   
OOPS! That makes for an expensive weekend. A couple years ago we were at Pedro talking to the rangers and they said a couple boats sink out there every year. The owners have to pay for a dive crew to find it and pull it up unless its in the deepest part the forget about it!
On a side note, hows the water temp and conditions? Were gonna be up there in a few weekends.
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       05-31-2010, 8:12 PM Reply   
was awesome! water was great! Air temp was great! love pedro!

Heres a pic of the X80
Old     (jay_g)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-31-2010, 8:23 PM Reply   
how does that happen
Old     (2006maliblue)      Join Date: Mar 2009       05-31-2010, 8:26 PM Reply   
Anderson Lake had a sunk Tahoe today. And it wasn't the boat company! lol
Old     (duffymahoney)      Join Date: Sep 2008       05-31-2010, 8:40 PM Reply   
Wow that sucks! I wonder what was the issue. I mean to take on that much water that fast you would need a large hole or a broken bildge or a combo etc...
Old     (talltigeguy)      Join Date: Sep 2003       05-31-2010, 8:44 PM Reply   
I was speaking to a dealer in Reno a few weeks back when I was there visiting. He commented that the X80 is the fastest sinking boat on Lake Tahoe when the storms roll in. Really take on water quick over the back and the twin engines just pull it on down. Obviously, not a storm here, but still worth noting how they seem to sink easily. Probably just left the plug out.
Old    sperbet            06-01-2010, 8:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by talltigeguy View Post
I was speaking to a dealer in Reno a few weeks back when I was there visiting. He commented that the X80 is the fastest sinking boat on Lake Tahoe when the storms roll in. Really take on water quick over the back and the twin engines just pull it on down. Obviously, not a storm here, but still worth noting how they seem to sink easily. Probably just left the plug out.
I've seen a few of em that were sunk on Tahoe. I don't think it's the boat as much as it is clueless owners. Tahoe sinks a lot of different kinds of boats during the summer. It's usually because the owners don't know how to tie the boats up correctly so they don't take on water during heavy winds and storms. With that being said, there is nothing like seeing a $100k, 1 year old boat smashed to hell from rolling over and getting beat on the bottom over and over again
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       05-31-2010, 9:23 PM Reply   
couple more

Old     (jefefitz)      Join Date: May 2002       05-31-2010, 9:59 PM Reply   
i almost sank one at anderson during a demo. kind of a freak thing thing, the top cap became separated from the hull at the transom and took on a ton of water. we were at the far south end of the lake when it started porpoising due to the added weight. we made it back to the dock and the engines choked out just as it touched the trailer. no he didnt buy the boat,
Old     (justintime)      Join Date: Mar 2009       06-01-2010, 12:23 AM Reply   
its called packing, even drip less, seacocks not closed

you always close all the seacocks when in water and make sure the automatic bilge works with the batteries switch is off

I saved a guy down here when every buddy was rafted up

I saw his blower vents 1" away from the water, 3 mins later that boat would have been under

also always empty ballasts
Old     (talltigeguy)      Join Date: Sep 2003       06-01-2010, 9:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by justintime View Post
its called packing, even drip less, seacocks not closed

you always close all the seacocks when in water and make sure the automatic bilge works with the batteries switch is off

I saved a guy down here when every buddy was rafted up

I saw his blower vents 1" away from the water, 3 mins later that boat would have been under

also always empty ballasts
I don't know what you are talking about for the most part. No one is sinking from a failure of their prop shaft seal.

But as far as the automatic bilge, my MC was wired up so that when you shut off the batteries, the bilge pumps became inoperable. I fixed that by connecting straight to the battery on at least one of my pumps. So for those who store their boat on the water, do not shut off the batteries with the Perko switch, unless you are sure your bilge pump is still going to work.

My Tige had the pump directly to the battery with a nicely labeled wire.
Old     (bill_airjunky)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-01-2010, 4:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by talltigeguy View Post
No one is sinking from a failure of their prop shaft seal.
You said it..... now it'll happen.

Actually, I've seen it twice. Both older boats with the wax/rope packing. They didn't know what it was, much less to watch for it leaking too much. Boats were covered, in a boat slip, and sank in their slip. Not sure how long it took, at least a couple days.
Old     (ajholt7)      Join Date: Apr 2009       06-01-2010, 2:40 AM Reply   
Wow! I hope I never see my boat like that.
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-01-2010, 8:47 AM Reply   
so auto ballast can cause this? what are sea cocks? you talking drive shaft seal?
Old     (mc_x15)      Join Date: Jul 2008       06-01-2010, 1:07 PM Reply   
So what caused this. Seems like a big boat to sink so quicky. I feel like they would need a bowling ball size hole to make it sink fast.
Old     (liquidplayground)      Join Date: Mar 2009       06-01-2010, 2:59 PM Reply   
wow!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-01-2010, 3:02 PM Reply   
WOW thats crazy!! I couldn't imagine how crappy that would be.
Old     (brhanley)      Join Date: Jun 2001       06-01-2010, 3:28 PM Reply   
I saw a Sanger fill up with water on shore at a Boardstock many moons ago. Sanger pulled up next to the houseboat fairly late at night and parked on the sandy shore. Pitched a tent and went to bed. We were having fun with the houseboat's spotlight and noticed that the Sanger was riding low. Someone yelled out, "the Sanger...has sunk!" Lady up in tent yells back, "shut up, no it hasn't!" Well, yes it had. Seems they had forgot the plug, yet somehow managed to make it to shore and up to their shore camp spot without noticing. In any event, everyone in the houseboat rallied and with the help of a few fat sac pumps managed to pump that thing back to life, or at least into floating condition. Every time I see a Sanger I think of that story.

My guess is plug or improper dewinterization, failing to put back in engine plugs or the like.

And, I don't believe boats sink from the back in Tahoe. They are typically tied in front, meaning the front faces the oncoming wind and waves. And, all those X whatevers have scoop noses that like to drink up the 2-3' swells that happen every so often on Tahoe. Even if you know what you are doing, there are a handful of windstorms that even experienced locals take their ski boats out of the water. I've been in more than my share pulling out boats and it can get gnarly. X-80's are more likely rich out-of-towners that may not even be around to even know it's windy and/or are clueless. They'd be better off in a Cobalt, pretty much the official boat of the big blue lake.
Old     (ajholt7)      Join Date: Apr 2009       06-01-2010, 3:38 PM Reply   
Mastercraft really is better at everything. They even sink the fastest.
Old     (882001)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-01-2010, 4:26 PM Reply   
leaky packing would take days to sink not minutes. exhaust tube coming off the hose would sink that boat that fast or tearing off the wedge, haha
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       06-01-2010, 5:29 PM Reply   
Maybe he couldn't afford the payments anymore?
Old     (dohboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       06-01-2010, 9:21 PM Reply   
What trips me out is I knew my boat was sinking I'd beach it as far as I could. Then hope the motor doesn't go under water. Better gel coat damage then what hes got!
Old     (mastercraf)      Join Date: Jul 2009       06-01-2010, 9:50 PM Reply   
D*** that sucks! Even if you leave the plug out if you don't stop moving usually you are fine, and I don't think it would cause this? Does insurance cover stupidity?
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-02-2010, 8:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dohboy View Post
What trips me out is I knew my boat was sinking I'd beach it as far as I could. Then hope the motor doesn't go under water. Better gel coat damage then what hes got!
I agree, but not sure how much more into shore they could get
Old     (ghostrider_2)      Join Date: Aug 2004       06-02-2010, 9:20 AM Reply   
haven't been to pedro in so long, I don't remember where the water fall is?
Old    ScottRobinson            06-02-2010, 9:43 AM Reply   
Funny to me, everyone in the picture looks like they just don't really care about it...lol no one doing anything....one guy is just laying down....lol
Old     (nubb)      Join Date: May 2006       06-02-2010, 10:19 AM Reply   
Let's look at the positive side here. It appears they where able to save a couple of the seat cushions and a small green cooler they had since '79!
Old     (ryanw209)      Join Date: Jan 2010       06-02-2010, 10:27 AM Reply   
I'd be stripping the wetsounds off that tower before the whole thing gets ruined. That sucks though...
Old     (liquidmx)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-02-2010, 11:09 AM Reply   
Just spit balling here, but why not back it up to the shore butt end in. Wouldnt you minimize the amount of water damage to the motor this way?
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       06-02-2010, 11:16 AM Reply   
this is what insurance is for, maybe it wasnt an accident
Old     (johnny_gatsby)      Join Date: Sep 2009       06-02-2010, 11:45 AM Reply   
That boat sitting there makes me sick. But when I was looking at that picture, I thought that big guy looked familiar. Then it dawned on me...I saw him on a boat in another near sinking....I think I know what happened to the X-80...
Attached Images

Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       06-02-2010, 12:26 PM Reply   
So apparently the boat was bought cash and he didnt have insurance on it.. hmmm...
Old     (olmoomba)      Join Date: Apr 2010       06-02-2010, 2:17 PM Reply   
there is a mainline in the pic that looks like it goes from the 'toon around a tree to the rear of the boat, perhaps to a cleat. It almost looks like they were going to use the tree as a waypoint pulley to tow that thing up on the shoreline to try to save the day?
Old     (AP)      Join Date: Mar 2010       06-03-2010, 1:06 PM Reply   
I was wondering what happened to it... That sucks...
Old     (Lon)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-12-2010, 1:30 AM Reply   
Everyone who's trying to clown, come see me out there next sunday, Don Pedro. Those who have something to say only wish they could pay cash for an X80, payments are for suckers. For those wondering why it sank, there were too much ****in people on the back and water seeped in through the motor hatch... you all wouldn't know anything about that cause you don't have an X80. If anyone wants some, come see me out there stuntin' with the flyest boat.. Broke ass bums!
OG San Loe L
Old     (Lon)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-12-2010, 1:37 AM Reply   
back in business
Attached Images

Old     (bjeremi)      Join Date: Mar 2006       06-12-2010, 1:42 AM Reply   
LOL, some people.......
Old     (clayton191)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-12-2010, 1:46 AM Reply   
is that the same one or did you just buy a new one? I love wakeworld... hahahha
Old     (ajholt7)      Join Date: Apr 2009       06-12-2010, 2:19 AM Reply   
Wow!
Old     (smitty1258)      Join Date: Jun 2009       06-12-2010, 6:01 AM Reply   
looks like the same one, prior to sinking.
Old     (mattgettel)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-12-2010, 6:57 AM Reply   
just pick it up off the bottom and give it a bath?
what the hell happened here?
Old     (wakedoctor)      Join Date: Dec 2004       06-12-2010, 7:00 AM Reply   
I haven't commented in this thread but I did feel some sympathy seeing a Mastercraft underwater and was wondering why. However, after reading your post some comments popped in my mind.

Those who have something to say only wish they could pay cash for an X80, payments are for suckers.
I really don't see the correlation between wanting to comment and personal wealth. Speaking of suckers, how do you like your black suburban?

For those wondering why it sank, there were too much ****in people on the back and water seeped in through the motor hatch... you all wouldn't know anything about that cause you don't have an X80.
I actually do know about water coming in the back. Actually, water can come in through any side of the boat that has two much weight on it so you might want to right that one down for your own knowledge. I know this because I have common sense, I did not need an X80 to figure it out.

If anyone wants some, come see me out there stuntin' with the flyest boat.. Broke ass bums! I
UUmmmk, I am not writing a book for this one, I am just going to shake my head along with everyone else.

P.S. I really are hoping that you are real and not pulling our chain. I really think this place needs someone to fill Barbed Wire Ryan's shoes.
Old     (otown_dave)      Join Date: Dec 2007       06-12-2010, 7:19 AM Reply   
Your wifes Money did'nt keep your dumb ass from sinking did it!
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       06-12-2010, 7:29 AM Reply   
So let me get this straight....
You sunk the boat because you had enough stupid people on it, who didn't notice an issue.

You managed to esacpe a Darwin Award once, so you are going for it again, in the same fashion?

Do you plan on staying at Don Pedro??? I will never be there, thankfully, and just hoping you will.
Old     (882001)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-12-2010, 7:31 AM Reply   
you pull that giant salvaged boat with that *** wagon? is that supposed to be a truck? the next accident photo we see of this boat will be a traffic accident!
Old     (AIrwar209)      Join Date: Mar 2010       06-12-2010, 7:36 AM Reply   
And I wondered why waterfall looked so much like "Jersey Shore" last weekend. It all makes sense now. I imagine this attitude has become more common. Keep fist pumping, Lon.
Old     (mattgettel)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-12-2010, 7:37 AM Reply   
^+1 for calling it a station wagon.
Old     (UNvisible)      Join Date: May 2010       06-12-2010, 7:46 AM Reply   
(Lon)....

sucks you could only afford an X-80 man
Old     (99_slaunch)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-12-2010, 8:19 AM Reply   
All that MONEY and you still have no class or common sense. Why would any one want to come out and see you? You think your special or some thing. You come on here thinking your going to clown on every one after sinking an X-80. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Old     (lifetimewarranty)      Join Date: Oct 2008       06-12-2010, 9:04 AM Reply   
As much as I agree with the populous here, I must chime in that the comments regarding the Hummer are just not thought out.

That car/truck/wagon, whatever the heck you want to call it, will tow 7000 lbs according to GM.

The boat and trailer weigh in at around 5500 pounds according to Mastercraft. I would have to say that he is well within the limits of the vehicle

That boat looks amazing. Am I jealous? Not really. I have my dream boat. I have my dream ride.

Sorry about the accident. At least it sounds like nobody was hurt.
Old     (x80mattman)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-09-2010, 3:59 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=lifetimewarranty;1596224]As much as I agree with the populous here, I must chime in that the comments regarding the Hummer are just not thought out.

That car/truck/wagon, whatever the heck you want to call it, will tow 7000 lbs according to GM.

The boat and trailer weigh in at around 5500 pounds according to Mastercraft. I would have to say that he is well within the limits of the vehicle

QUOTE]

boat is around 6500lbs and the trailer is approx 1000 to 1500. I'd say that baby Suburban is "underwater" trying to tow that boat. Brakes or Tranny will be dead in no time.
Old     (jps912)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-12-2010, 8:48 AM Reply   
Ahahaha. Wow you almost seem proud you sunk your boat so people know you have it. I have zero desire to own an X80 especially if you need some stupid looking "truck" to pull it. Im just sayin you can "stunt" all you want but you still seem like an ass clown.
Old     (kyle_m)      Join Date: Aug 2007       06-12-2010, 9:09 AM Reply   
Flyest boat out there, funny thing is that your talking to a community that doesnt really care about the "flyest boat out there." I know plenty of boats that look better then that POS and dont sink. They also throw a better wake and yes PEOPLE CAN PAY CASH FOR THEM. They will also run circles around that tank. LON BY THE WAY, from all the reviews on the X-80 it is a massive gas guzzling boat that has zero to none benefits except for looking "FLY," but what can i say, you sound just like every other weekend warrior tool that does nothing with there boat except, i have to to pick up on chicks, let your riding do the talking not your mouth!!!!!
GTL---- GUIDO FOR LIFE
Old     (gunz)      Join Date: Sep 2001       06-12-2010, 9:33 AM Reply   
This thread is GOLD!!!!!!!!!
Old     (wakedoctor)      Join Date: Dec 2004       06-12-2010, 9:37 AM Reply   
I didn't call his truck under powered or overloaded. I called him a sucker for over paying for a Suburban, which is what that is.
Old     (lifetimewarranty)      Join Date: Oct 2008       06-12-2010, 10:18 AM Reply   
Craig, I hear where you are coming from, but many of us here will pay for the premium product. Some might say that buying a Mastercraft over a lesser expensive boat would make you a sucker, after all, you are paying for them to have all of those ads (I wouldn't say that though, I dig mastercraft).

The Hummer is a completely different looking car than a Suburban. Some people have no problem paying for the look.

The inside is way different also. Some people have no problem paying more for interior if they like that.

It comes stock with 35" tires and skid plates. That costs more than the Sub.

There are a ton of differences in the H2 vs the Sub.

Just sayin...

Image is everything, right?
Old     (wakedoctor)      Join Date: Dec 2004       06-12-2010, 11:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifetimewarranty View Post
Craig, I hear where you are coming from, but many of us here will pay for the premium product. Some might say that buying a Mastercraft over a lesser expensive boat would make you a sucker, after all, you are paying for them to have all of those ads (I wouldn't say that though, I dig mastercraft).

The Hummer is a completely different looking car than a Suburban. Some people have no problem paying for the look.

The inside is way different also. Some people have no problem paying more for interior if they like that.

It comes stock with 35" tires and skid plates. That costs more than the Sub.

There are a ton of differences in the H2 vs the Sub.

Just sayin...

Image is everything, right?
Hummer sits on a 2500 Suburban chassis, like it or not I didn't design it. I know it looks "different" but looks doesn't compensate for the price difference. In the end you have the same function of a 3/4 gasser, except it has 35" tires and the aerodynamic design of a brick slowing it down. That being said I like the looks of Hummers, due they are what they are. Which is a metal box a top of a suburban chassis.

Mastercraft is actually a bad example to use here, because they haven't taken a model, modified it, and put their name down the side.
Old     (Lohe)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-12-2010, 9:46 AM Reply   
Yep you guys look real "fly" here

This thread is gold lol
Old     (882001)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-12-2010, 10:13 AM Reply   
Weight: 6,420 lbs dry weight- not sure about you but i pull my boat full of gas, gear, and oil
Tandem axle trailer weight: 1,180 lbs from mastercraft website
Old     (lifetimewarranty)      Join Date: Oct 2008       06-12-2010, 10:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 882001 View Post
Weight: 6,420 lbs dry weight- not sure about you but i pull my boat full of gas, gear, and oil
Tandem axle trailer weight: 1,180 lbs from mastercraft website

That's a trip - I just checked the mastercraft site this morning and swear it showed 5500lbs for the boat.

Now it showed your 6420. You are right, 6420 plus the trailer plus all the extra crap and he is definitely overloaded. I've seen guys towing huge weekend warriors with those H2's and they are ass down big time. NOT SAFE, but hell it's a Hummer so it can do anything!!lol
Old     (882001)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-12-2010, 10:18 AM Reply   
100 gal of fuel weighs 625lbs thats over the limit for sure, fist pumps!!
Old     (99_slaunch)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-12-2010, 10:28 AM Reply   
yep image is every thing and a picture is worth a thousand words. From the looks of that pic the image I get is a bunch of Wally's. Funny that he knows what made it sink yet did nothing to prevent it.
Old     (882001)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-12-2010, 10:56 AM Reply   
ahhh either way Just keep FIST PUMPING!!
Old     (jayson_49)      Join Date: May 2007       06-12-2010, 10:59 AM Reply   
I dont mind being a $425 a month sucker. at least my towrig's paid off..
Old     (clayton191)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-12-2010, 11:21 AM Reply   
Dear Jesus,

Please let Lon come back. I have been waiting for a good hater thread on wakeworld this summer. My days are long and boring without such awesome thread activity.

One of your little guys,

Clayton

ps...
Old     (lifetimewarranty)      Join Date: Oct 2008       06-12-2010, 1:37 PM Reply   
Sorry to beat a dying horse here, but with that logic, would you consider everyone that purchases a Lexus is a sucker? If you do, I don't have a problem with it - you are entitled to an opinion. But I do believe that there is some extra cost in image, i.e.: H2 vs Suburban , Lexus vs Toyota

I think we agree, though, that his guy clearly bought a H2 for image. That costs money. He clearly bought a X80 for image. That costs money.

Then he came on here and made himself look like an ass... That, my friend, is free!
Old     (tro)      Join Date: May 2009       06-12-2010, 2:22 PM Reply   
this is some good stuff. i didn't know people still said "fly" or "stuntin" - that's gangster, for sure.

Last edited by tro; 06-12-2010 at 2:25 PM.
Old     (otown_dave)      Join Date: Dec 2007       06-12-2010, 3:55 PM Reply   
I see that you could not afford the mastercraft 300, & had to settle for the X80
Old     (chall8143)      Join Date: Sep 2008       06-12-2010, 4:22 PM Reply   
What is he so upset about? If he did indeed buy another boat for "cash", I would think he would have plenty of things to be happy about rather than be angry.

Can we bring back other cool words to use like " fly", and "dope" too.

Peace out
Old     (mvanhove)      Join Date: Nov 2009       06-12-2010, 7:14 PM Reply   
Original Gangster San Loe L, do you perchance know what a wakeboard is? You should try it some time, it's pretty fly.
Old     (formfunction)      Join Date: Jun 2008       06-12-2010, 7:24 PM Reply   
Insurance is for suckers I guess.
Old     (882001)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-13-2010, 7:17 AM Reply   
brock its not fly
Old     (brycejb328)      Join Date: Aug 2009       06-13-2010, 2:21 PM Reply   
you have to remember in our modern day society... people consider A LOT of things "cash".
Old     (cavlxenvy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       06-13-2010, 11:23 PM Reply   
Wow, looks like a lot has happened since I last checked this thread.

LON, you need to choose your boating friends more carefully.

Maybe they should do gym, diet, and then gym.
Old    mojo            06-14-2010, 12:49 AM Reply   
what a loser. first of all, if you buy an x-80 you're kinda dumb in the first place. secondly, if you sink it you're even dumber. lastly, if you're a dick you get the bad karma which causes things like this to happen to you. and i agree. fat dudes and pudgy women aren't fly. why don't you go buy a mastercraft 300 and see if you can sink it. i don't understand why you'd buy a boat like an 80. there are much nicer inboards of that size made for being fat.
Old    mojo            06-14-2010, 12:52 AM Reply   
is lon the fat guy? i'd buy a shamrock way before a twin engine moron boat aka x-80 or 300, also, there arent enough people on that shore to make that thing get anywhere near sinking. you'd need about 20+
Old    mojo            06-14-2010, 2:23 AM Reply   
i can't sleep and was re reading this thread. i can't say it enough how much i hate people like this Lon character. i haven't met him and the only words i've read by him are this post. and wow, i cannot imagine how horrible a person he is and how terrible it would be to spend 1 minute with him. if you care to chime in here, how old are you, what do you do for a living, and please explain the events of the day leading to your sinking b/c too many people doesn't cut it. i paid cash for my nautique(actually cashier's check) and it looks better, isn't gonna sink, and throws a better wake. and forgetting all of that, i'm not the type of person who sucks so hard that normal people can't understand how you get the way you are. i'd rather have a 15' boston whaler than an x-80. i'd rather have nothing than to be like you. get an h1 and maybe you can talk a little, but you still suck either way
Old     (samhanna)      Join Date: Sep 2009       06-14-2010, 7:13 AM Reply   
I guess I may be the only person that sees this.... But there are only 7 people on the shore, and I am guessing that several of them were not even on the x-80. I dont understand how one driver and six people could sink a moving boat. I have attached a picture of 19 of us on the back of a 21' boat... and it is anchored. If we cant sink it, how did you? Maybe your into extremely large women????
Attached Images

Old     (kruiserkat)      Join Date: May 2010       06-14-2010, 7:25 AM Reply   
Whats the resale on a boat like that?