Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 11, 2004

Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       02-08-2004, 10:19 PM Reply   
Rode today for the first time since October. Wow, I felt like a 'tard! But, I did better than I thought.

What a great crew we had today: Henry, Buffalow, Fisher, Mike and Josh. Though I rode like crap, I had a great time. That's what it's all about! Plus, the sun, air temps of low 60s and mid 50s water temp made for an even better day!

Thanks everyone! I'll be back soon! Mike, gimme the keys to MY new pad!
Old     (forwaken)      Join Date: Jan 2003       02-08-2004, 10:22 PM Reply   
Joe, you were at Pedro? You missed Squid Paul and I by one day which is probably better because it was blown to hell on Sat. We decided to go to Turlock lake today. Did you have the butta that we had? What a great day it was to be out there. Glad you had fun man
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       02-08-2004, 10:25 PM Reply   
Chad, yeah, we pretty much had butter all day 'cept for maybe an hour. We just used that time to have lunch.

Tip of the Day: Turkey and Sunshine don't mix!
Old     (wakeforce139)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-08-2004, 10:31 PM Reply   
joe what were you doing at pedro? are you down in cali for awhile?? ya pedro is a sick lake, till it gets too busy and choppy (summertime) were you guys trunkin or suit?
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       02-08-2004, 10:33 PM Reply   
B K, I'm on my way down to SoCal to work for a while.

We were drysuitin' it.
Old     (wakeforce139)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-08-2004, 10:46 PM Reply   
sweet and sweet, let me know when you are heading back this way maybe we can get something going
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-09-2004, 8:07 AM Reply   
Joe, welcome back to cal. Glad pedro treated you well.