Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 10, 2005

Old     (radikal)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-16-2005, 2:10 PM Reply   
Hey guyz,

if anybody got a 05 Sante and could give me some comments on hium, appreciation, advantage, bad points, average opinions and diference between your 05 and previous model.

Also a gas average per hour range for a 330 MPI !
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       05-16-2005, 2:39 PM Reply   
Depreciation?
Old     (bigjackamo)      Join Date: Aug 2002       05-16-2005, 3:25 PM Reply   
There have been a few changes..
1) They went back to the 03 style tower, (the squarer one). I liked both the 03 and the 04 style, they both had plus's and minus's. Even trade for me.
2) The tower comes standard in brushed aluminum. I love this because now you have no worries about scratching the paint on the tower.
3) The Team Editions come with Polk Momo speakers and a sub. No disrespect to Kicker, but this years set up blows away last years.
4) The transom light is now integrated into the tower. Nice feature because it eliminates the storage of the big light pole.
5) Carpet is beefier, definitely a nice thing.
6) Tower mount mirror is an option, very nice one at that.
7) Some different badging on the glove box and engine.
8) Stereo/glove box has ports and a power plug to hook you ipod directly into the stereo. Way cool.

I'm probably missing a few things but those are the ones that quickly come to mind.
Old     (radikal)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-16-2005, 9:14 PM Reply   
gas consumption per hour ?
Old     (fox)      Join Date: Jul 2002       05-17-2005, 6:17 AM Reply   
Probably 5gph depending on how you weight/use your boat during a day.
Old    mia            05-17-2005, 6:57 AM Reply   
gas mileage is pretty good till you start weighing the boat down...