Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       02-02-2010, 4:29 PM Reply   
Great read, and great kid for sure, the future of this sport we all love.

http://www.wakeworld.com/getarticle.asp?articleid=2717

Is there any video of his Nuclear toeside Whirly??? That sounds Amzaing! Or all 4 nines wake to wake!
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       02-02-2010, 5:57 PM Reply   
heres one of my vids. he does 2 nines in this.
Old     (bill_c)      Join Date: Apr 2009       02-03-2010, 12:39 PM Reply   
when we went to video his 4 nines the video recorder played up, think it might have gotten wet. will try and get some footage for you soon.
Harley hates me putting any footage up of him.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       02-03-2010, 12:54 PM Reply   
Send it to me I will put it up!
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       02-09-2010, 3:18 PM Reply   
SO where are these VIDS!!! COME ON!!!!
Old     (duffmangt)      Join Date: Jan 2008       02-09-2010, 6:43 PM Reply   
yup yup get some more footy up of this kid!
Old     (bill_c)      Join Date: Apr 2009       02-09-2010, 11:57 PM Reply   
hi Andy, havent been able to do any filming as Harley injured his leg last thursday at the cable park, he come off the a frame and landed on his butt/leg, corking it. He has a massise bruise there now, he has also had tonsilitise at the same time so he has been quite sick. Rusty and Bob arrive in Australia tommorrow and we are heading to a dam to do some filming for the city slickers dvd, I will video some footage then.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       02-10-2010, 5:41 AM Reply   
Thanks for the update Bill!!! Tell Harley to take it easy, even tho I know he wont!