Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 27, 2006

Old    live2wakeboard            09-12-2006, 6:11 PM Reply   
Is there any one on here that is from any where in Germany?? I ask because in like 2 years i might be spending a summer there and im just wondering where some good water is and where the good cable parks are?? I might be lookin at seeing if any are interested in hiring.. Im learning the language more and more every day and should be good by then. Im just doin my research.

(Message edited by live2wakeboard on September 12, 2006)
Old     (screaminsacs)      Join Date: Sep 2004       09-12-2006, 9:05 PM Reply   
Couple of links to check out might be able to help you find what you're looking for.

http://www.dirtys.ch/index2.html

http://wakeboard1.itxmedia.de
Old     (waketac)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-12-2006, 11:47 PM Reply   
Hi LT, I'm from Germany and so is Reto on this forum. He did the wakeboard1.de page and now is busy with his film project aira71. I'm sure he will post here to.
There are a lot of cable parks in Germany, must be over 50 now, but You can also find some places to go behind a boat pretty much al over Germany.

For the cables look at:
www.wasserski.de
www.wakeszene.de
For boat places look at:
www.wakesport.de
or send me a PM.

We'll help You out if we can.
Old     (wakeboarddad01)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-13-2006, 5:50 PM Reply   
go checkout www.cablewakeboard.com all the info you could want is on this web page..... We went to Austria for Worlds last month as my younger daughter was on the US team. As you might know already the team got a bronze medal. The people were very nice and they all showed up for the competition to watch the riders. Estimated were 20,000 plus fans.... Good luck
Old    live2wakeboard            09-13-2006, 9:04 PM Reply   
Thank you so much!! You kno i almost didn't post this cuz i thought it might be a waste of peoples time but i thank all of u for your help!!
Old     (mnwakerider)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-13-2006, 11:53 PM Reply   
I have friends from Garmisch that come to the states that absolutley love to ride. The are a famaily and have a hut on top of the ski resort in Garmisch. They have only wakeboarded here in the states, i didnt think that wakeboarding was that popluar in Germany. Right on. its good to see it spreading...