Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 06, 2009

Old     (ryand121)      Join Date: Feb 2007       04-23-2009, 11:04 PM Reply   
I've been asking around like mad, but nobody seems to be going, whats the deal? If anyone is going to be down there during the Brostock weekend and may want to take a set, please let me know. Thanks
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       04-23-2009, 11:41 PM Reply   
I'm gona be there... i live by powell. (but i think you and lots of others cought that already? sorry for the stoked repeats :-))

I bet there will be just as many people if not more so than last year. I talked to some peeps at boat rentals (wahweap/ stateline) and they said they are gona have to put more boats in than they normally would just for the Bro-Stock weekend because of the demand.

the ecconomy doesn't seem to be holding this thing back as i was initially expecting, but there is still a couple of months for things to change... change for the better and more people most likely

you can also bet that there will lots of Powell (aramark) employees gathered there as they hear of it.

i'll be making my "Bro Stock" wake-inspired pancakes for any who want them on one of the monings again. probably sat morning. not sure yet

(Message edited by wakerider111 on April 23, 2009)

(Message edited by wakerider111 on April 23, 2009)
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       04-24-2009, 12:15 AM Reply   
I'm just trying to pull strings at work so I can get the time off to be there! Bros will slowly emerge when the time comes. ya know everyones last minute around here. (except us apparently)
Old     (krazywake)      Join Date: Oct 2007       04-24-2009, 1:02 AM Reply   
I'll be out there one way or another.
Old     (ryand121)      Join Date: Feb 2007       04-24-2009, 7:27 AM Reply   
We have a houseboat reserved right now, but are about to cancel the reservation due to peeps backing out and/or just not wanting to go. Would any of you be interested in a spot on the boat? If I can get three more people to go, it would only be $440 a person. Let me know if any of you are interested, we were barely able to get this boat and I'd hate to cancel it now...
Old     (dppaneig)      Join Date: Feb 2008       04-24-2009, 1:24 PM Reply   
Hey Ryan, I will put the word out for you too. I talked to Tad Hile and he may be interested, I will have him call you when he gets back from work. This town sucks for having guys to ride with, I wish more people rode out here. Tad and I sometimes miss riding because we don't have a third and it kills us.
Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       04-24-2009, 1:56 PM Reply   
I'll be there!
Old     (mtnsun)      Join Date: Aug 2007       04-24-2009, 2:28 PM Reply   
Duck,

I know that John & Heath are planning on coming for the weekend. They are in Moab right now so I will catch them when they get home. I tried calling you / sending you a text... Nothin... Is your cell jacked up?
Old     (bhileman)      Join Date: Apr 2005       04-24-2009, 5:53 PM Reply   
Hey I really want to go and I talked to some people down here that said they would be interested too. I just have to figure out my work schedule for the summer first. I will let you guys now as soon as I can.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       04-24-2009, 5:54 PM Reply   
I'll be there!
Old     (krazywake)      Join Date: Oct 2007       04-24-2009, 6:36 PM Reply   
Hey Brett,

Let me know what you figure out with the guys. Bridget and I are looking to carpool with a group and hitch a ride to Bull Frog. We're down to camp out or whatever.
Old     (justalex)      Join Date: Jan 2008       04-24-2009, 7:41 PM Reply   
Hey Brett
Hey Blaine

I have talked to a few peeps and we are definitely going camping up there. We are taking Daryl’s Malibu sti Andy’s San hopefully Dave’s Tige if we can get the new engine in there and running again and I’m hoping I can have the Supra put back together by then its definitely shaping up to be a fun weekend. I also think we are going to have plenty of room for others that want to com up with us.
Old     (krazywake)      Join Date: Oct 2007       04-24-2009, 7:47 PM Reply   
Thanks Alex, that sounds like a possibility. Should be an awesome weekend!