Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 30, 2008

Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       06-24-2008, 6:42 AM Reply   
As many of you know I have been blessed the last you few year to have Ryan Taylor as basically a personal Photographer for myself and Colin Ryan. He has taken litterly ever single shot of us wakeboarding you have ever seen on wakeworld. From Colin Blasting off a legendary triple up, to always snapping the shot the second I pass the handle. Simply an amazing talent behind the lens be it stills or video!

At the MN pro Tour stop he was out in full force taking some shots actually he told me it was more like 3,000 shots over 2 days but who's counting. They are posted now check them out, he has perfect timing and a great eye for wakeboarding, I cannot wait to see where his skills take him.

http://www.wakeworld.com/Galleries/Gallery.asp?GalleryID=494

Check out all of his skills at:

http://www.primeproductions.com/

Good work Taylor lets go ride tonight, you can take the night off leave the camera in the car! Just Kidding bring that thing with!

The man can shred too!
Upload
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-24-2008, 7:16 AM Reply   
Nice work Ryan, good to meet you at Andys when we were out there, you got all the butter water send me a PM when you get time I would like to get one of the images that you posted on WW.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       06-24-2008, 12:01 PM Reply   
Randy shoot him an email might be faster!
Old    walt            06-24-2008, 1:23 PM Reply   
Ryan has skills !
Old     (wakesurf12)      Join Date: Jun 2003       06-24-2008, 9:57 PM Reply   
Haha! Thanks guys! I do what I can.

Unfortunately though that website is WAYYY out of date. I have been slacking on my new one but should have it done here soon.

Randy, I will shoot you a PM but as Andy said your best bet is to hit me up on email. I tend to try to respond to those pretty quick.