Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through December 14, 2003

Old     (damienk)      Join Date: May 2002       09-29-2003, 3:52 PM Reply   
I was just wondering how many people out there will be joining us in Parker, October 24-26 for our final tournament of the year? This is going to be an awesome time and chance to free ride with the people you have been competing against or have been watching all year. Look forward to riding with everyone there.

Damien

for more info check here
http://www.wakeboardclub.com/clwcnews.htm

P.S. If anyone has ideas on what we can do to improve our tourneys next year please let me know.
Old     (rock_n_boardin)      Join Date: May 2003       09-29-2003, 5:17 PM Reply   
Nathan Hatton and myself "Jonathan French" will be there, made our reservations at the hotel today. Can't wait!!! By the way we might be looking for a third, so if anyone is looking for a ride out there, let me know.

Cheers
Old     (damienk)      Join Date: May 2002       09-29-2003, 5:53 PM Reply   
Well you shouldn't have any trouble finding a third, but if you do let me know and I will go for a ride.
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       09-30-2003, 7:42 PM Reply   
Count in Team Valdez! Can't wait for this one, we made the reservations a couple of months ago.
ahhh no stress!! YAY!!!
Hey Damian, do I smell a pre-presidential post??
That would be great!!!
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       09-30-2003, 9:16 PM Reply   
I second that! . TeamFrewster will be there, hopefully with the new pull.
Old    akman            09-30-2003, 9:19 PM Reply   
Damien, I still have your anchor, boat buddy and buoy. I will get it to you soon I swear!
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       09-30-2003, 9:55 PM Reply   
Gramps! You can bring it to him at Parker! Free ride, tournament, dinner, mechanical bull comp on the dock at Sundance Saturday night! C'mon, whaddaya say?
Old     (damienk)      Join Date: May 2002       10-01-2003, 8:06 AM Reply   
Team Valdez (Robin or Henry?), As far as your sense of smell it must need some refinement...NO CHANCE! Hey Aki, I agree with Jeff bring it to the Parker Event...it will be a blast!
Old     (wakeripper)      Join Date: Oct 2002       10-01-2003, 10:03 AM Reply   
What day and time is the comp? I will be in Martinez that weekend maybe i will drive up there. But we will have to wait and see.
Old     (canaday)      Join Date: Dec 2002 Location: Hawthorne       10-01-2003, 1:21 PM Reply   
Randy's going to Martinez?
Old    cheryl            10-10-2003, 8:39 AM Reply   
The contest is on October 25. Sign-ups are at 8:30 and riding starts at 9:30. That night there is the end of the year banquet, which should be fun, it is open to anyone.
Old     (wakestar8878)      Join Date: Oct 2003       10-10-2003, 2:17 PM Reply   
Me, Fred Escalera and the rest of the Blythe Krew will be there. Cant wait....I dont know if I can hang with that cold Parker water though..just kidding....anyways cant wait to see everyone.