Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (yodd_tost)      Join Date: Aug 2007       10-17-2010, 8:40 AM Reply   
I am wanting to know if this is a good deal if it's not I would like to find out what would be a good deal on this boat, if you were going to try and sell it in a 2 week time frame where would it have to be priced at? Thanks

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/boa/2008299885.html
Old     (yodd_tost)      Join Date: Aug 2007       10-18-2010, 7:11 AM Reply   
Anybody any thoughts?
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       10-18-2010, 7:20 AM Reply   
Love the MUST SELL, or trade for a muscle car!

Boat appears to be in good shape. Not sure it isn't a VLX instead of a LSV though. The VLX is he 21footer. Also, It may have the diamond hull which I hear isn't good for wakeboarding, but I don't have experience with to many Malibus. Price seems about right though.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       10-18-2010, 9:38 AM Reply   
Yeah I think the price is right (good) if it is in good shape and no surprises. It is a Suscape or Sunsetter LSV. They make those in 21' I believe.
Old     (yodd_tost)      Join Date: Aug 2007       10-18-2010, 2:15 PM Reply   
Thats the thing I have a muscle car, im thinking about trading so I'm tring to figure out a value for everything and if its worth it.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       10-18-2010, 2:17 PM Reply   
They are not known to have the great wake hull, but none the less they are nice boats.
Old     (yodd_tost)      Join Date: Aug 2007       10-18-2010, 2:28 PM Reply   
If I was to trade for this, what could I turn around and sell it for fast?
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       10-18-2010, 2:46 PM Reply   
Todd, does it have a wedge? It is probably priced right about where it should be to sell fairly quickly. The way the boat is setup it is basically a family runabout with a tower. If it had triple ballast, wedge and PP in addition to what it has I think it would be worth 27.5 or so and would sell quickly for 25k. If the trade basically cost you 20k or less you could probably make a couple grand pretty quickly.
Old     (yodd_tost)      Join Date: Aug 2007       10-18-2010, 4:53 PM Reply   
Brett- how did i know you would chime in. I should have just emailed you and asked. I don't know much about the boat, except for what it says in the ad. I was just trying to see if it was even worth my time, I would try to sell it right after i got it. I'm trying to sell my muscle car right now and have been having no luck. I just sold my boat so i figure it would be easier to sell the boat than the hot rod?? Anyone what this?
Attached Images

Old     (bill_airjunky)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-18-2010, 5:28 PM Reply   
A ragtop in the rainiest city in the country??

Good lookin ride. Try selling it somewhere else.
Old     (yodd_tost)      Join Date: Aug 2007       10-19-2010, 6:07 AM Reply   
I know Bill, It sure is fun when the sun is out though.