Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (hiFlyer)      Join Date: Feb 2012       08-21-2012, 11:22 AM Reply   
Hearing a rumor that Tommy's in Denver is closing. One guy says Malibu pulled the dealership and one says Tommy has health issues. Anyone else hear anything??????
Old     (bruizza)      Join Date: May 2009       08-21-2012, 11:57 AM Reply   
Tommy is selling to his son in law. He does have some health issues hence the sale. He has had it for sale for years now. Bu hasn't pulled their line. Sale should be done at the end of the month.
Old     (constructor)      Join Date: Aug 2012       08-21-2012, 12:07 PM Reply   
Wasn't it MB that was in and then out? That wouldn't hurt Tommys a bit.
Old     (bruizza)      Join Date: May 2009       08-21-2012, 12:28 PM Reply   
They did lose MB. My understanding was that was more MB's fault than Tommy's.
Old     (wake26)      Join Date: Mar 2009       08-22-2012, 6:20 AM Reply   
Wonder who will pick up MB. Tommy has always been a super nice guy all the times that I have talked to him hope the best for him. hopefully the store does not change under new ownership.
Old     (constructor)      Join Date: Aug 2012       08-22-2012, 2:15 PM Reply   
Same dealer is getting MB back, at least that is what I heard. I lived in Co until 2 months ago.
Not talking about Tommys or the company that is getting the MBs back but, a bad dealer can hurt a boat companies sales .
I was looking at one brand but after talking to a few dealers in the area I stopped thinking about them and moved on to another brand.
Old     (srock)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-24-2012, 7:46 AM Reply   
It's been a number of years since Tommy left Florida but I still miss having/seeing Tommy in South Florida. Always positive, always provided excellent customer service, an ambassador of the sport. I wish Tommy all the best.