Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       12-01-2009, 10:30 PM Reply   
So I know leaving your boat in the water isn't a great idea at all.

However this may be the only way I can have it stored in my private lake without launching daily. More specifically Shore Stations. They have simply run out of room and want to accommodate everyone. They easiest way to gain space in t heir eyes is to eliminate the use of a Shore Station. Don't get me started about that, but in the vent they do.......Any other lift options for an area with no electric that has a narrower dimension than the Shore Station.

So I may have to leave my boat floating. Anything I can do to protect it? Bottom paint or a sealer? I am anal about my boat and it will absolutely make me sick to see it floating. However riding is waaaay more important :-)
I have toyed with the idea of just launching on the days the boat would be in the water. The problem for that is you can only launch early am and late evening due to the fact the launch ramp is next to the private beach. They don't want the boat traffic while all the little ones are playing around the beach. Totally understandable and reasonable if you ask me.