Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (Pannellboy004)      Join Date: Apr 2013       05-07-2013, 4:49 PM Reply   
I am coming from 2011 Ronix Divide... and was wanting to know which ones should i consider The Cells or the RADs? also what size since i wear a 10.5 shoe
Old     (tdickman4)      Join Date: Feb 2013       05-08-2013, 10:36 AM Reply   
I wear a 10.5 shoe and have the cells size 10 and love them. They fit great. The question is do you want the removable liner that comes with the RADs. I personally am not a big fan of the removable liners and that is why I stick with ronix bindings, but I ride slingshot boards. So get a size 10 binding and get the RADs if you want a removable liner and get the cells if you do not want the removable liner.
Old     (Pannellboy004)      Join Date: Apr 2013       05-08-2013, 3:06 PM Reply   
What is the pros and cons of the removable liner in the RADs?????? and also which binding do you beileve will give me the most support around my ankle since i broke mine last year and don't want that to happen again!!!! also i just ordered me a ss hooke 2012 and wanting on its arrival!!!
Old     (skidaddy)      Join Date: May 2008       05-08-2013, 3:08 PM Reply   
+1 for the Cells. They are very supportive. Some would say too stiff, but I love mine.
Old     (Pannellboy004)      Join Date: Apr 2013       05-08-2013, 3:31 PM Reply   
Ewww yall are really making me want the cells because i just found some demos for $200!!!! so i'm thinking cells now
Old     (tdickman4)      Join Date: Feb 2013       05-09-2013, 9:25 AM Reply   
Cells will give you support for your ankle. They are stiff, but I can get flex out of them when I want to. Pros of the removable liners are when you're walking around on land, you aren't barefoot. Cons are that in my opinion, they are a pain because you have two separate parts to the binding.
Old     (Kane)      Join Date: Mar 2010       05-09-2013, 11:05 AM Reply   
+1 for cells. From my observations Ronix bindings last longer than any other brand.
Old     (Cpark)      Join Date: Apr 2013       05-10-2013, 11:15 AM Reply   
I ride the cells and they are super sopportive and comfie but the rads are nice to be able to have loose strings up top and tight down bottom