Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 04, 2005

Old     (ridn9high)      Join Date: Feb 2004       12-16-2004, 12:10 PM Reply   
Well the time will be sooner than later. I will be leaving the great Califonia delta and moving to southern Oklahoma in about 2 months. I am looking for people to ride with. Out here in Cali I had a lot of boats to ride behind and knew a ton or riders. Out there will be the total oposite. I have an 02 Tige and run a little over 2000 lbs. Will try and be on the water 2+ times each week.

Can ride behind my boat or yours, will need some good boat drivers and riding experience doesn't matter, just have fun.
Old     (supradoug)      Join Date: Dec 2001       12-16-2004, 3:18 PM Reply   
Welcome to the SoonerState. What part of s. Okla? We live in Norman and go out ALOT al times of the year. Look forward to meeting you.
Old     (ridn9high)      Join Date: Feb 2004       12-16-2004, 3:35 PM Reply   
Madill, Ok. About 20 minutes SE of Ardmore.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       12-17-2004, 7:11 AM Reply   
Cali to OKie. What did you do to deserve that.
Old     (ridn9high)      Join Date: Feb 2004       12-17-2004, 9:01 AM Reply   
We went out there to see family for Thanksgving and my parents decided they were finally gonna move. Our house went on the market yesterday.

My dad is a top guy in a cpmpany and works all the time. He said he makes money for all the toys and the house, but never gets to use them. Out there he will start his own company and will be able to spend more time with the family. We have already bought property and a custom home will start being built as soon as we move out there. I hope everything just goes smoothly.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       12-17-2004, 9:42 AM Reply   
I hope your dad can slow down and start enjoying life a little more. You only get one shot, he shouldn't spend it at the office. Goodluck in your move. Just don't become a sooners fan! USC is going to kill them anyway. One piece of advice. They don't call Oklahoma the largest unchained prison in the world for nothing.
Old     (ridn9high)      Join Date: Feb 2004       12-17-2004, 10:45 AM Reply   
Yeah no kidding. He went on the boat this year one time. I put over 200 hours on it this season and couldn't get him on the water. Oh Yeah, GO SOONERS.
Old     (supradoug)      Join Date: Dec 2001       12-17-2004, 3:13 PM Reply   
Mike welcome to the Sooner State. Home of the 2004 MNC team. Remember you cant spell suck without u$c......
Old     (doug2)      Join Date: Jan 2004       12-21-2004, 12:36 PM Reply   
Mike-

I saw you are a student. Are you going to finish school out here in OK? My wife is working on her Masters at OU and would be happy to show you around the campus and Norman.

The scene is fairly laid back. If I remember correctly you were down at Texoma this summer. We can usually find smooth water in the mornings before the wind machine kicks up later in the day. I have spent enough time on the Delta to realize OK lakes don't compare, but we always have a good time.

Good luck with the house sale and move. Don't hesitate to pm if you guys need anything.

Cheers,
Doug
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       12-21-2004, 1:09 PM Reply   
Mike, hook up with supradoug, and his family (minus the gf and her mama) Ryan is a kick as well as the rest of the family and has the potential to be a great rider (if his leash isn't on) Just keep the tequila away from doug and y'all will be fine. Hey, are all red necks named "doug"? (now, all you Dougs, don't take offense, that is a joke from worlds" supradoug, are you in a Nautique yet?? hugs, robyn
PS Mike, us left coasters will miss you!!
Old     (supradoug)      Join Date: Dec 2001       12-21-2004, 2:57 PM Reply   
LOL, thanks Robyn, Mike just be sure it's Strawberry Rose. I'll be Nautidoug around the end of Jan...........hopefully