Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-04-2017, 9:56 AM Reply   
This Juan Thompson (who is black) I couldn't find out his political preference but he used to work a Libral new agency if that gives you any indication.And my money is that he is a typical LibraTard. But what I find so funny is all you Snowflakes crybabys are so quick to point to any Anti Jewish or Anit Muslim or pretty much anything racist at Trump supporters and or the new administration. I find the rise in Racist Graffiti & propaganda all generating from you Leftie's

In my opinion you Libs are or Have Become the party of Hate, & Race baiting

http://www.ibtimes.com/who-juan-thom...arrest-2501925

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics...n-jcc-threats/

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/juan-t...pect-arrested/
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-04-2017, 4:16 PM Reply   
LOL the black boyfriend (Juan ) says his ex girlfriend is Racist (after she broke up with him) and he called in the JCC threats under her emails And cell phone number LOL, are you guy's noticing a theme?

When your upset and your a Lib, bust out the Swasticas and KKK garb! LOL it's great that it's so easy to spot your work Snowflakes

Last edited by grant_west; 03-04-2017 at 4:19 PM.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-04-2017, 5:03 PM Reply   
I'm sure he was directed by polosi/reed/shumer/warren/obama as part of the double secret DNC training.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-04-2017, 6:04 PM Reply   
Somebody should call Grant a whambulance. His whining doesn't seem to be getting the proper treatment here.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-04-2017, 10:03 PM Reply   
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean Debbie Wasserman Shultz isn't training assassins in her spare time. http://www.reuters.com/article/us-wa...-idUSKBN16C05O
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-04-2017, 10:28 PM Reply   
Shawn: you have nothing to say about the Black guy that caused you Libs to say "I told you so" instead you point to a real Hate crime? Totally unrelated. Yes hate crimes happen. Yes they have happend b4 the current admin and will continue no mater how is in the White House. Yes bad people exist. yes some of those people voted for trump. My point is Libs are full of $hit and this guy is a perfect Example of it and the Libs are the party of hate and intolerance
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-04-2017, 10:45 PM Reply   
First off, as you point out yourself, there is no indication that this fool is a "liberal" however that definition works but anyway, are you saying the reason this guy has a PhD in douchebaggery because he is a liberal rather than his ex crushed his manhood? How do you figure?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-05-2017, 5:43 AM Reply   
I am pretty sure Grant's analysis is "he's black. case closed."
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-05-2017, 6:01 AM Reply   
^^^Shawn how Lib of you come to that conclusion^^^ thanks for proving my point You libs don't get your way or some disagrees with you. it can't be that they have the right to have a different point of view or that you may be wrong, it's got to be a race thing right!
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       03-05-2017, 8:08 AM Reply   
I deleted 3 posts I was about to make, coming to the conclusion that there is no point.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-05-2017, 10:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
^^^Shawn how Lib of you come to that conclusion^^^ thanks for proving my point You libs don't get your way or some disagrees with you. it can't be that they have the right to have a different point of view or that you may be wrong, it's got to be a race thing right!


Can you explain how you have concluded you have an understanding of this guys political background and motivations then?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-05-2017, 11:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
^^^Shawn how Lib of you come to that conclusion^^^ thanks for proving my point You libs don't get your way or some disagrees with you. it can't be that they have the right to have a different point of view or that you may be wrong, it's got to be a race thing right!
The best way for others to understand your point of view is to explain it, I don't really understand where your head is at, this left/right stuff is so foreign to me, I can't get a handle on it.
Old     (onthecreek)      Join Date: Apr 2013       03-05-2017, 12:34 PM Reply   
The great liberal hissy fit of 2017 has been most enjoyable. Hopefully 2018, 19, 20 etc will be even better.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-05-2017, 1:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
I don't really understand where your head is at...
I'm thinking somewhere between kindergarten and 3rd grade.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-05-2017, 3:42 PM Reply   
Ralph: if you had to bet. What side of the political spectrum do you think Juan is on? You think he is a Dem or Republican?

My thoughts are this.
Trump supporters are NOT celebrating a victory by going out and being destructive, we are celebrating by laughing at you crybabies we don't need to go out and be distructive you guys are destroying and attacking yourself.
The people being distructive are the Loosers! This is a FACT

Notice how their has been a uptick in supposed Racist Attacks. Your liberal mouth pieces would have you believe "us Deplorable's" are so Excited from our Trump victory we have become empowered, and we are just out beating gays and lesbians and Muslims as a way of celebrating our victory.

Let me tell you somthing Snowflakes, after Obama won 2 times in a row, How many riots and protesters did you see? That's right we were bummed but we got up and put our big boy pants on and went to work. If people were going to show their racist color's it would have been when Obama was prez I don't remember seeing all these supposed hate crimes.

Now fast forward to 2016 Trump wins and NOW we have all this Rasist propaganda being circulated
Hummm I wonder where it's comming from???
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-05-2017, 4:03 PM Reply   
No doubt Grant. But you do have to admit that the Dem's subversive game is STRONG.

I mean check this one out from yesterday where the marxists dressed up like themselves AND like Trump supporters and then fought each other! What's next?




http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN16B0O8
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-05-2017, 4:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Ralph: if you had to bet. What side of the political spectrum do you think Juan is on? You think he is a Dem or Republican?
I don't have enough information to assume he is either. Not that it is relevant, i don't think his motivations are even slightly political.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-05-2017, 5:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
I don't have enough information to assume he is either. Not that it is relevant, i don't think his motivations are even slightly political.
As if Juan was relevant to anything. If he were a preacher and doing bad s**t, the explanation would be that only Jesus is perfect.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-05-2017, 7:44 PM Reply   
It's ok Snowflakes, I wouldn't want him on my side either. I understand why you guys wanna distance yourself from people like him but unfortunately your crew is full of people like this.
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       03-06-2017, 7:09 AM Reply   
How's your boyfriend Milo doing Grant?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-06-2017, 7:45 AM Reply   
Hey I saw a new phrase that describes you snowflakes and your constant crying
"bottomless outrage" lol love it! It reminds me of when a child works himself into a crying fit and when no one cares that they are crying or upset they ramp it up from like a 6-to a 10 to get your attention. LOL

Andy : last I heard Milo was licking his wounds & gearing up to go to another news agency or start a new one, but I'm sure you knew that. Be sure to let us know if you hear anything Andy. I enjoy hearing what he has to say on my drives to the lake.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-06-2017, 8:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Hey I saw a new phrase that describes you snowflakes and your constant crying
"bottomless outrage" lol love it! It reminds me of when a child works himself into a crying fit and when no one cares that they are crying or upset they ramp it up from like a 6-to a 10 to get your attention. LOL
Always pushing the irony envelope.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       03-06-2017, 8:31 AM Reply   
Grant, the fact that you read brietbart even though they are demonstrably lying to you, makes it pretty hard to take anything you say seriously.

Apparently facts and truth don't matter to you.

"If there's something you really want to believe, that's what you should question the most." - Penn Jillette.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-06-2017, 12:38 PM Reply   
I like that you guys think,
A. all I read is Briebart
b. I'm Milos biggest supporter

It seems to piss you guys off so I'm just gonna go with it.

Back to Laughing!
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       03-06-2017, 1:35 PM Reply   
I didn't say that ALL you read is Brietbart only that you do read it and not ironically.

That is all you need to know to say that someone isn't interested in facts.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-06-2017, 1:59 PM Reply   
Plhorn: NBC CBS CNN ABC all lie and BS I find it funny you call out Briebart.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       03-06-2017, 2:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Plhorn: NBC CBS CNN ABC all lie and BS I find it funny you call out Briebart.
They all have click-bait BS headlines, but the actual data in the articles are usually reasonably reliable and cites sources or at least will say that it is "unnamed sources". Briebart just makes stuff up, and claims sources that don't exist or bend the facts so far to feed their narrative that you will actually get dumber by reading their articles. They are a pure propaganda organization. For the record I also put occupydemocrats or addictingInfo in this same category.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-06-2017, 3:15 PM Reply   
What about Infowars? I listened to that dude on Joe Rogan podcast. OMG compete lunatic, Funny as tho, just not intentionally.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-06-2017, 3:17 PM Reply   
After Fox News showed the world how much money that can be made telling half truths and deceiving people by interpreting the news to support their cognitive biases, everyone tried to get on the bandwagon.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       03-06-2017, 3:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
What about Infowars? I listened to that dude on Joe Rogan podcast. OMG compete lunatic, Funny as tho, just not intentionally.
.
Absolutly Infowars, and the blaze are also there to make people dumber.

Reply
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 6:31 PM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us