Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 19, 2006

Old     (blazin4life)      Join Date: Mar 2006       04-30-2006, 4:19 PM Reply   
Not long ago I posted asking about NVS tower speakers. I decided to look around before purchasing my speakers though. So does anyone have any experience with the Titan Alpha 2? How would they work for my boat (centurion) keeping in mind that i have no speakers of any kind right now?
Old     (blazin4life)      Join Date: Mar 2006       04-30-2006, 4:20 PM Reply   
One thing i forgot they would be have the standard MB quart DSE-216
Old     (s4inor)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-02-2006, 9:16 PM Reply   
In my opinion, the Titan Alpha II is one of the best speakers on the market when it comes to combining solid sound quality and output, gorgeous looks, light-weight construction, and high quality. Sure, a horn based setup will be louder, but none of them look as good as the Alpha II, and they're all going to weigh two or three times more.

The Discus components are decent, but unless you plan on adding two pairs (which I would recommend), you should probably upgrade to the Reference series. Two pairs of speakers is really ideal, as that gives you enough surface area to really reach back behind the boat.

So when it comes to combining a complete package of looks, sound quality and high build quality, the Alpha II is second to none.