Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Other Water Sports > Waterskiing

Old     (bbeach)      Join Date: Jul 2002       09-09-2003, 9:06 AM Reply   
I just installed Perfect Pass Digital Pro in my Prostar 190 and I LOVE IT! It makes skiing so much more enjoyable, it makes driving so much easier. Especially when you are pulling guys at 34 and 36 mph. If you don't have it, do whatever it takes to get it, because it is the best thing to have! Its even better than having a bimini...

Oh and it was easy to install and setup as well!

Anyone else recently go to perfect pass?
Old                10-14-2005, 4:46 PM Reply   
Yes, I have wake board pro.

I love it. Well worth the money.
Old     (tacosupreme)      Join Date: May 2003       10-17-2005, 6:22 AM Reply   
Brad, did you do all the installation yourself? When we bought our boat we decided to wait to get it. What a mistake that was. It is so much easier to part with 1200 bucks when it's rolled into payments.

I ski with a guy who has it on his Response and it's awesome. He asked how fast I like to ski and I told him 33-34 so he set me at 33.5. Can't do that with just a gauge.
Old     (bbeach)      Join Date: Jul 2002       10-27-2005, 9:20 PM Reply   
Did the install myself... Its easy. Give it a shot!
Old     (klpnautique)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-10-2005, 9:13 PM Reply   
curious on the cost of that? hoping santa will be nice to me.....where is a good place for my mom, i mean santa to look for it?
Old                11-11-2005, 1:13 PM Reply   
www.perfectpass.com
Digital Pro runs approximately $1295. If you only wakeboard you can get the Wakeboard Pro for $1099. If you ski the course at all though you need to step up to Digital Pro. Digital Pro basically has all the functions of all the lower Perfect Pass models plus Slalom and Jump settings.
Unfortunately no one really sells it for too much cheaper. Seems like a lot of money but really will do more for your skiing than any other equipment or boat upgrade you can make.
AJ
Old     (klpnautique)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-09-2005, 10:38 PM Reply   
Thanks AJ- Have you ever had any experience with what perfect pass is calling their cruise model? My old man and I are open river slalom skiers, no courses ever. Just need something to hold the RPM's steady for my dad when he is driving while I am skiing....Thanks again, RD
Old     (boarditup)      Join Date: Jan 2004       12-12-2005, 5:46 AM Reply   
The Cruise may work for you, but PP has a slalom version only without the paddlewheel that I believe would be better for you. You will need a gps for setup, but then you will have accuate speeds every time.
Old     (klpnautique)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-13-2005, 9:22 PM Reply   
Thanks Karl. I will look into that. I don't really want to drill for a paddlewheel. Just something about drilling through the bottom of a boat....