Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (lfxstar)      Join Date: Jul 2001       02-21-2010, 1:19 PM Reply   
http://www.wakeworld.com/getarticle.asp?articleid=2725

I wonder what this is going to do to all of the slingshot sales and riders at McCormicks. I would guess that it will be a slow transition to most people riding the LF flex boards there. Each cable seems to get one board company that dominates and for McCormicks it was slingshot, but now with an exclusive sponsorhsip deal, there will definitely be an LF takeover.
Old     (xbones)      Join Date: Mar 2007       02-21-2010, 6:07 PM Reply   
Pretty sure they are still selling slingies. They were still there last time I went and i didn't hear anything about them stopping from J. Dickey... maybe he can chime in or someone else can to clarify.
Old     (jdwake1)      Join Date: Sep 2007       02-21-2010, 6:14 PM Reply   
You got it luker, slingshots stay! All of our rental gear is going to be changed out to liquid force witness grinds with the vantage bindings( AWESOME)! Plus rails with LF, all sorts of cool LF gear in the shop, banners all the aesthetics LF but still pushing SS ;D
Old     (kcrider)      Join Date: Jul 2008       02-21-2010, 7:28 PM Reply   
Doesn't Liquid Force help out Slingshot. I thought they were a parent company or something. I could be wrong. So if that is true why would LF want to take over Slingshot, I'm sure they don't, because it helps them out either way.
Old    jonklein            02-21-2010, 7:57 PM Reply   
Slingies!! Sure are fun at the park.