Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-30-2012, 6:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
In the NFC the NFC NORTH likely will get the wild card teams.Unless the Saints go on a MARCH. It will most likely be between GB,Chicago and Minnesota.
Bull Schitt!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-31-2012, 5:12 PM Reply   
WEEK 9 PICKS

THURSDAY @ 8:20

KC @ SD - Chargers in a low scoring boring game.

SUNDAY @ 1:00

DEN @ CIN - BRONCOS and the sheriff lock this one up!
BAL @ CLE - Ravens have just enough to win this one.
ARI @ GB - This ain't the desert and it's not a dome so the PACKERS will win at home!
BUF @ HOU - TEXANS will win this one with defense.
MIA @ IND - This one could go either way,but i'll take my chances with Luck and the Colts to win!
DET @ JAC -LIONS are the tougher cats in this one.
CHI @ TEN - Da Bears will win this one.
CAR @ WAS - RGIII will do what it takes to beat Cam and the panthers.

SUNDAY @ 4:00

TB @ OAK - Raiders win and the Bucs are lost in the black hole!
MIN @ SEA - This game starts a new trend Seattle loses at home. Vikings win and AP goes for over 100 yards.Jared Allen introduces himself to Russell Wilson multiple times.
PIT @ NYG - Steelers D can't handle Giants O. Giants D gives Big Ben a run and a sack or two.Giants in a close one.

SUNDAY @ 8:30

DAL @ ATL - FALCONS are the only undefeated team,until this week. Romo will share the ball with his receivers this time! Cowboys shock the world!!!!!!

PHI @ NO - Saints will win this SHOOTOUT!!!! 48-42
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-03-2012, 10:30 PM Reply   
My pics for this weekend.

Viks @ Hawks - they aint beatin us at home...

Az @ GB - Az looses another...

Dallas @ Alanta - hahahahahahahahaha
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-04-2012, 4:16 PM Reply   
AP RUSHES for 182 yards on 17 carries and the VIKINGS rush for a total of 243 yards against the AWESOME defense of Seattle. Although it was in a losing effort the Vikings did expose a weakness that was already revealed by the #1 team in that division 49ERS.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-04-2012, 4:36 PM Reply   
Go ahead and pick against us next week to Bobby we always seem to do best when you do. I haven't made my pick yet in the Dallas game but here ya go Dallas gets it gimp style from Atlanta, get you choke ball out buddy!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-04-2012, 4:55 PM Reply   
Someone is a little confused...

Hawks 30 - Vikings 20 = Hawks win.

See how that works Robert?

Now to watch Dallas get it handed to them on national tv again...
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       11-04-2012, 5:29 PM Reply   
Hey Bobby, you seem to have conveniently left out that Seattle only gave up 63 yards passing today and won the game.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-04-2012, 6:01 PM Reply   
Are you guys a bunch of retards? Can you not comprehend what in a losing effort means?
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       11-04-2012, 6:13 PM Reply   
I don't think you can "expose a weakness" that was already "revealed". Those words mean the same thing. Maybe you meant to say "Exploit a weakness...." but even than wouldn't be true.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-04-2012, 6:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by digg311 View Post
I don't think you can "expose a weakness" that was already "revealed". Those words mean the same thing. Maybe you meant to say "Exploit a weakness...." but even than wouldn't be true.
When a pattern repeats itself after it has been revealed, that is exposer.Two games of well over 100 yards rushing by you opponent wouldn't be exposure? Even when one game resulted in a loss.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       11-04-2012, 7:03 PM Reply   
AP is legit. He got off on a couple of plays. You look at their offense as a whole, it was nothing like what the 9ers did against us. Or what the Pats did against us. If they had run the same types of plays and got the same results, I'd agree with you. That's not what happened.

Heck... they couldn't even keep doing it in the second half. I wouldn't call that exposure at all.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-04-2012, 8:47 PM Reply   
After watching the Cowboys game I totally get the losing effort thing now.

JUST THE FACTS:
SEAHAWKS 5-4
COWGIRLS 3-5
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       11-04-2012, 8:48 PM Reply   
well Bob, your cowgirls didn't get their arse totally kicked tonight like we all expected. That said they still lost while our Hawks won. Our Hawks are in a good spot to make the playoffs as a wild card. Your team is very close to being out of the playoff picture all together.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-05-2012, 3:23 AM Reply   
Looks like i win the picks again this week.NO one else is man enough to try,they just talk chit as usual. Why? Because they can. It's a SMACK talking thread and one Smack talker can keep many rookies riled up.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-05-2012, 3:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbill View Post
well Bob, your cowgirls didn't get their arse totally kicked tonight like we all expected. That said they still lost while our Hawks won. Our Hawks are in a good spot to make the playoffs as a wild card. Your team is very close to being out of the playoff picture all together.
It's a shame your so blind to all the warning signs.Well, it looks like disappointment will be in your future.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-05-2012, 8:01 AM Reply   
The only thing we're all blind to is the haters.

We've definitely been gashed for some big runs lately and that's a concern but we're still one of the best teams against the run.

AP put up a big number but how did his team finish again? Dead last? Yeah he had a good day though.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-05-2012, 5:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
The only thing we're all blind to is the haters.

We've definitely been gashed for some big runs lately and that's a concern but we're still one of the best teams against the run.

AP put up a big number but how did his team finish again? Dead last? Yeah he had a good day though.
Obviously your sight isn't what it used to be. Seahawks have SLIPPED to 11th against the run on defense.They have slipped to 7th against the pass. They are 6th in PPG. None of these numbers are top 5.However they are barely hanging on to 4th in total yards per game. I expect them to be very close to mid pack by the end of the season.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-06-2012, 8:37 AM Reply   
Fear not Bobby they'll get healthy against the Jets offense then get a well earned break.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-06-2012, 5:13 PM Reply   
WEEK 10 PICKS

THURSDAY @ 8:20

IND @ JAC - Colts will trample Jaguars.Luck will have another great night!

SUNDAY @ 1:00

ATL @ NO - Falcons should win this one as they have the better defense.
TEN @ MIA - DOLPHINS will bounce back this week and beat the Titans!
SD @ TB - This one should be close,but momentum and balance favor the BUCS. TB WINS!
OAK @ BAL - Ravens should win at home against a crippled Raiders team.
NYG @ CIN - Expect a low scoring game that the Giants win by a FG.
DET @ MIN - Lions are gaining confidence,they win a close one against the Vikings.
DEN @ CAR - Broncos and Manning will win this one.
BUF @ NE - Patriots win this one after a weeks rest at home.

SUNDAY AT 4:00

NYJ @ SEA - You know who i'm picking in this one? Seahawks at home. Hope i don't jinx them.
DAL @ PHI - Cowboys should win this battle of under achievers.
STL @ SF - 49ERS win at home!

SUNDAY NIGHT @ 8:20

HOU @ CHI - This one will be big!!!!! I think i'll take the DA BEARS at home.

MONDAY NIGHT @ 8:30

KC @ PIT - This one should be a snoozer. Steelers win easy.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-07-2012, 9:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
NYJ @ SEA - You know who i'm picking in this one? Seahawks at home. Hope i don't jinx them.
You son of a bitch!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-07-2012, 6:34 PM Reply   
NYJ @Seattle - Seattle

Rams @ Niners - Ouch for the Rams.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       11-11-2012, 4:06 PM Reply   
seattle just crapped on Tim Tebow, Rex Ryan and all the other crappy J-E-T-S Jets! Jets! Jets!

The Seattle D will move up a few spots after only giving up 185 yards and no TD's. Not sure if the defensive td by NY counts against them but it shouldn't.

Looks like Bobby's Cowgirls are going to pull it out against the falling apart Eagles. The cowboys are still alive in the wild card hunt.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-11-2012, 5:56 PM Reply   
Hawks had a few missteps but overall looked great today.

I was sooooo rooting for the Rams!

In the end it's a tie???

How does San Fran not put them to bed?

Even more baffling, how do the Rams screw up two huge OT plays with delay of game penalties?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-11-2012, 6:44 PM Reply   
Looks like i got 4 games wrong so far,but still the only smack talker brave enough to pick them all.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-12-2012, 3:29 AM Reply   
Looks like the Texans are for real. Beating Chicago at home in the rain.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-12-2012, 8:42 AM Reply   
I get the feeling Bobby would prefer a Seattle loss to Cowgirls win.
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-12-2012, 10:14 AM Reply   
Man the niners look like crap. The defense is not playing up to the level it played last year. You Seahawk fans are getting me concerned because the strength of niner's team from last year (special teams, stopping run, and causing turnovers) are not working for them this year. Come on, you can't allow two fake punts in one game. If they don't turn this around quick they could be in some real trouble because the offense if average at best. Hopefully they are just playing down to their competitiion and will have a strong showing on monday night.. If not it could get bumpy, their schedule is pretty tough coming up.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-12-2012, 11:28 AM Reply   
Yeah that game at home for them yesterday was a real surpise and should have been a loss if the Rams had called a time out.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-12-2012, 6:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
I get the feeling Bobby would prefer a Seattle loss to Cowgirls win.
I don't know why you think that. I picked them to beat the Jets.With away games against the Dolphins,Bears and Bills they should get at least one win.Home games against Cardinals,49ers and Rams should net one or possibly two wins.8-8 is still possible , maybe even 9-7 if their lucky.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-13-2012, 7:06 AM Reply   
Wow - Vick, Smith,Big Ben, and Cutler all out in one day - Rough week in the NFL.
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-13-2012, 9:55 AM Reply   
Interesting I was listening to the radio last night and they said the niners are giving up 4.7 yards per play this year. Last year they gave up 5.1 yards per play. So their defense has actually been better this year. Offensively the niners averaged 5 yards per play last year, and 5 yard per play this year. The big difference for me is turnovers and special teams. Last year the special teams were about as solid as could be and Ackers had a career year. This year Ackers is slumping and the niners are giving up huge plays in special teams. Where is Blake Constanza? They shoud have paid that guy the money.
Last year the niners were a plus 28 in turnovers for the year, which is awesome! This year they are a plus 4, which is good but nothing like last year. Without a top quarterback you need to win the turnover battle and play great special teams. Unfortunatly the niners are not doing that was as well as they did last year.

I think all four teams are built the same in NFC West. Play good defense, special teams, force turnovers, and don't have your offense screw it up (run the ball).
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-13-2012, 2:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
I don't know why you think that. I picked them to beat the Jets.With away games against the Dolphins,Bears and Bills they should get at least one win.Home games against Cardinals,49ers and Rams should net one or possibly two wins.8-8 is still possible , maybe even 9-7 if their lucky.
We should go a hundred on who has a better record at the end of the year Hawks or your Girls. In the extremely unlikely event that there is a tie we can go to their game this year as a tie breaker.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-13-2012, 3:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
We should go a hundred on who has a better record at the end of the year Hawks or your Girls. In the extremely unlikely event that there is a tie we can go to their game this year as a tie breaker.
That's hilarious!! Why don't we bet on 1000 on which QB will throw for more yards this season.What risk are you taking when the season is more than half over.Don't be so sensitiveYour easier to get riled up than a pre-School Student.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-13-2012, 5:22 PM Reply   
I figured you wouldn't like that bet how bout we go $100 on the the Hawks making it to 9-7? You said they'd have to be LUCKY to get there right? We could go touchdown to interception ratio for the QB's

Wilson 15 TD-8 INT
Romo 12 TD-13 INT

Quote:
Don't be so sensitiveYour easier to get riled up than a pre-School Student.
???
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-13-2012, 5:42 PM Reply   
Week 11 PICKS

Thursday at 8:20

MIA @ BUF - The Bills are building momentum and i think they will continue at home with a win over the Dolphins.

SUNDAY at 1:00

GB @ DET - Packers should take this one.Detroit will fight though.
ARI @ ATL - Falcons should win at home.
TB @ CAR - Bucs should best the Panthers.
CLE @ DAL - Cowboys should win at home.
PHI @ WAS - Redskins should be well rested and beat the banged up Eagles.
NYJ @ STL - I'll take the Rams to win this one.The Jets have burnt out.
CIN @ KC - Bengals should have enough firepower to win this one.
JAC @ HOU - Texans are the better team.

NO @ OAK - Saints will march all over the Raiders.
SD @ DEN - Broncos are the better team.They should handle the Chargers.
IND @ NE - Patriots at home are hard to beat.I think they will win.

SUNDAY @ 8:20

BAL @ PIT - I think the Ravens will have the firepower to win this one.

CHI @ SF - I'll take the home team in this battle.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-13-2012, 5:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
I figured you wouldn't like that bet how bout we go $100 on the the Hawks making it to 9-7? You said they'd have to be LUCKY to get there right? We could go touchdown to interception ratio for the QB's

Wilson 15 TD-8 INT
Romo 12 TD-13 INT

???
Do you need a loan? It's better to just come out and ask for it than to beat around the bush.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-13-2012, 5:48 PM Reply   
It must be really tough to be a Seattle fan. You can't get any respect unless your in Seattle.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-13-2012, 7:07 PM Reply   
Pleased to see Bobby Wagner killing it in the Northwest.... Kid is a monster!

Go Broncos!
Old     (cragrat)      Join Date: Mar 2012       11-13-2012, 8:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by buffalow View Post
Wow - Vick, Smith,Big Ben, and Cutler all out in one day - Rough week in the NFL.
Wow - a dog killer, a rapist, an under achiever and a cry baby all out in one day - Rough wee in the NFL.

Oh crap... gonna get my ass kicked for THIS one...
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       11-13-2012, 11:12 PM Reply   
week 11... Well, the Hawks have a bye. So since I can't focus on what my team needs to do this week, I'm gonna focus on what the rest of the L needs to do for my team:

Thursday Night

MIA @ BUF - This game doesn't really impact the Hawks in any way that I can see. So I'll vote to see Miami lose just to keep them from feeling confident in week 12.

GB @ DET - A Detroit win would temporarily give the Hawks control of the 5th playoff seed.
ARI @ ATL - Falcons.
TB @ CAR - I don't want TB catching up and threatening a wildcard spot if we end up needing it.
CLE @ DAL - Browns.
PHI @ WAS - Redskins.
NYJ @ STL - Rams
CIN @ KC - Bengals.
JAC @ HOU - Texans.

NO @ OAK - Raiders. Just don't want the NFC Saints gaining ground...
SD @ DEN - Broncos.
IND @ NE - Colts. I don't think this game does anything for us. I just hate the Patriots.

BAL @ PIT - Ravens.

CHI @ SF - Bears, obviously. Don't wanna see the 9ers lead grow beyond 3/4's of a game while we sit in a bye. Plus, it's the division... I wouldn't mind seeing the 49'ers lose the rest of the way.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-14-2012, 7:36 AM Reply   
And Bobby misses the point again like Romo an open wide reciever. I understand things don't have to be real high to be over your head.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-14-2012, 7:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
It must be really tough to be a Seattle fan. You can't get any respect unless your in Seattle
Nope, I just figure anything worth arguing about must be worth betting on.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-14-2012, 4:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Nope, I just figure anything worth arguing about must be worth betting on.
I only bet on sure things.NFL games can be won and lost by calls from referee's that judge things different.You should know that well from your Superbowl Experiences.Even this seasons games were affected.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-14-2012, 4:20 PM Reply   
As far as the QB comment.If Russell Wilson and Tony Romo were free agents i would bet you Tony got more offers and more money.That's just the cold hard truth you'll have to accept.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       11-14-2012, 4:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
As far as the QB comment.If Russell Wilson and Tony Romo were free agents i would bet you Tony got more offers and more money.That's just the cold hard truth you'll have to accept.
Pretty silly argument since Wilson is a rookie and what you're describing is a situation that couldn't exist. But still, I'll entertain it. IF that's true right now, it probably won't be by the end of the season. And definitely won't be by the end of next season.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-14-2012, 5:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by digg311 View Post
Pretty silly argument since Wilson is a rookie and what you're describing is a situation that couldn't exist. But still, I'll entertain it. IF that's true right now, it probably won't be by the end of the season. And definitely won't be by the end of next season.
I think you missed the "IF".
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-14-2012, 6:04 PM Reply   
I'm fairly certain there wouldn't be a bunch of GM's lining up for a choke artist that can't win in the playoffs.You need to catch up with the rest of the Cowboys fans and realize Romo sbucks and has taken an otherwise pretty good team over the last years and wasted it.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-15-2012, 3:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
I'm fairly certain there wouldn't be a bunch of GM's lining up for a choke artist that can't win in the playoffs.You need to catch up with the rest of the Cowboys fans and realize Romo sbucks and has taken an otherwise pretty good team over the last years and wasted it.
Good analysis! Now take off your Seattle goggles and try again!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-15-2012, 10:05 AM Reply   
This weeks pics

AZ @ Atlanta - Atlanta

Chicago @ San Fran - Chicago

Considering how they played at home, against a bottom feeder team it looks to me like San Fran has lost some of it's intensity. That and the fact that Chicago is looking to put a hurt on them on national tv to show they are still a contender for the NFC title. Niners better pray Smith is truly ready to play against Chicago's brutal D. If not it's gonna be a really bad day for San Fran.
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-15-2012, 11:20 AM Reply   
I think niners win this week by a touchdown. Cutler is still very questionable. And I think the niners, unfortunatley have become one of those teams that play up or down to their competition. I think after last weeks disappointing performance they come out ready to roll.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-15-2012, 12:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Good analysis! Now take off your Seattle goggles and try again!
Whats his record in the playoffs? Hell at this point he only has one more playoff win than R.DUBB
Look, I'm not saying Wilson is a great QB or that he'll even be one but I don't think you should be on your knee's gagging on Romo.
Oh and my analysis...spot on
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-15-2012, 12:44 PM Reply   
MIA @ BUF - Bills

GB @ DET - Pack
ARI @ ATL - Falcons.
TB @ CAR - Bucs
CLE @ DAL - Girls
PHI @ WAS - Redskins.
NYJ @ STL - Rams
CIN @ KC - Bengals.
JAC @ HOU - Texans.

NO @ OAK - Saints
SD @ DEN - Broncos.
IND @ NE - Pats

BAL @ PIT - Ravens.

CHI @ SF - Bears
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-15-2012, 4:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
This weeks pics

AZ @ Atlanta - Atlanta

Chicago @ San Fran - Chicago

Considering how they played at home, against a bottom feeder team it looks to me like San Fran has lost some of it's intensity. That and the fact that Chicago is looking to put a hurt on them on national tv to show they are still a contender for the NFC title. Niners better pray Smith is truly ready to play against Chicago's brutal D. If not it's gonna be a really bad day for San Fran.
You must be forgetting how generous Cutler can be to a pressuring Defense.And Chicago may be without Cutler too.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-15-2012, 5:58 PM Reply   
Everybody knows Chicago's D is capable of winning games on their own. Cutler is notorious for playing half assed and won't be missed nearly as much as Smith will for San Fran.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-16-2012, 7:13 AM Reply   
The only people that would miss Smith in this game is Chicago. Although with Smith as their starter it does make you wonder how bad their backup Kappernick is.
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-16-2012, 8:49 AM Reply   
Kappernick, I believe is more talented then Smith, and if the 49ers were not as good as they are in other areas Kapp would be starting. The problem is with Kapp's inexperience he would make costly mistakes. Since the 49ers are built on defense and running the ball, they need the safe choice right now. Kapp has an arm like a cannon but the way he carries the ball and his decision making would cost 49ers at least two turnovers a game. That is something they cannot afford unless he is also throwing for 300 yards. In short unless the 49ers change their philosophy Smith is the better choice for right now. Long term Kapp could be the answer but he has a long ways to go.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-16-2012, 9:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Kappernick, I believe is more talented then Smith
I don't know much about him but thats probably true seeing as AS isn't very good Outside of last year he's been a letdown since he was drafted.

Have they said who will be starting yet?
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-16-2012, 9:34 AM Reply   
I am not a big fan of Smith, he just cannot throw the deep ball at all. But the one thing that he does do is not turn the ball over. He threw some picks in the Giants game but besides that he doesn't fumble and he doesn't throw many picks.
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-16-2012, 9:39 AM Reply   
I looked it up Smith's rating this year is 104 with 13TDs and 5 ints. From the outside those are really good numbers. But when you watch the game he just misses wide open receivers deep a lot. If you don't watch the games the stats (especially in football) can really lie to you.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-16-2012, 1:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
I looked it up Smith's rating this year is 104 with 13TDs and 5 ints.
Yeah based on that you'd think he's having a great year but from what I've seen it appears as though he's taken a step back this year form last. He's definitley good at game management mostly because thats all he's really allowed to do just like RW.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-19-2012, 11:59 AM Reply   
You pumped after that huge win at home against the Browns Bobby?
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       11-19-2012, 12:40 PM Reply   
Wow. The Browns are garbage. And they nearly won that game.

Smith is out for tonight. Should make for some interesting MNF!
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-19-2012, 12:44 PM Reply   
Very concerned now about tonight. I never thought I would be so dependent on Alex Smith. But I think against a turn over causing defense like the Bear this could be the worst position for Kapp to play in. I actually think he will play ok but I have a feeling he is going to make a costly turnover that will directly effect the outcome of the game. Sure hope I am wrong. Not to be a doom and gloom niner fan but if they lose this game, things can get real tough quick. They still have games on the road against the Saints, Pats, and Hawks.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-19-2012, 1:27 PM Reply   
Broncos!!!!!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-19-2012, 1:55 PM Reply   
I'm rooting for Chicago but I'd be happy if both teams just beat the crap out of one another. The worse they are the better of we are.

Bobby's team was hilarious yesterday. Thankfully for them Cinci refuses win at any cost on the road.

Last edited by seattle; 11-19-2012 at 2:00 PM.
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       11-19-2012, 2:26 PM Reply   
"Bobby's team was hilarious yesterday. Thankfully for them Cinci refuses win at any cost on the road."

You mean cleveland refuses to win? Hey, i will take any wins the boys can get right now. A win against a 7 loss team counts the same in the standings. The nfc east is a toss up at this point. The giants are playing like crap, the beagles are out of it, and the skins have a very inconsistent qb who is one hit away from missing a couple of games. Aything can happen in that division right now. Granted, i will probably be dissapointed once again, but will hope for the best.

I still wish the cowboys woulda got peyton. Mvp right now?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-19-2012, 2:59 PM Reply   
Now everybody thinks i'm a millionaire! I don't own the Cowboys, i just root for them.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-19-2012, 4:38 PM Reply   
No more texting at stoplights for me...

As for the Boys this week...

I'll take RGlll over Dallas for twenty bucks. Loser donates to Wakeworld Toys for Tots.

Last edited by seattle; 11-19-2012 at 4:45 PM.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-19-2012, 5:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
I'm rooting for Chicago but I'd be happy if both teams just beat the crap out of one another. The worse they are the better of we are.

Bobby's team was hilarious yesterday. Thankfully for them Cinci refuses win at any cost on the road.
Much the same as the Seahawks BARELY escaping with a 4 pt win over the 2-8 Panthers or losing by 6 to the 3-6-1 Rams.Losing to the 4-6 Cardinals by 4 and losing to the 4-6 Lions by 4 also.All of our losses have come at the hands of teams with winning records. Hilarious better describes your opinion of the Seahawks.Call the Green Bay game right and your sitting at 5-5 just like the Cowboys.The only difference is they lost to teams with winning records.Just a few FACTS for you to chew on.But first you have to remove the Pacifier from your mouth.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       11-19-2012, 6:23 PM Reply   
It is early in the game but Alex Smith might have just lost his job. Cap looks really good out there.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-19-2012, 6:41 PM Reply   
49ers are looking Really good!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-19-2012, 8:05 PM Reply   
30-7 in the 4th quarter.The fat lady is warming up.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-20-2012, 12:23 AM Reply   
Booya! The niners just issued a pounding. Too bad it was to da Bears. I like da Bears too. I used to watch Briggs play when he was in high school.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-20-2012, 3:34 AM Reply   
The Seahawks are shaking in their feathers now.The 49ers are THE TEAM in the NFC WEST.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-20-2012, 6:50 AM Reply   
Niners looked unstoppable last night no doubt but.... They still have to play the Saints, St Louis, New England and Seattle all on the road before they are anointed the Champions. That's a long road to hoe considering three of them are damn near unbeatable at home and one of them almost tookem down last week in their own house.

Robert,

All I see is a bunch of babble and emoticons... We beat the crap out of your team, Our teams is better than yours, Boys won't make the playoffs, Hawks will.

I offered up a bet... you gonna stand by your boys and take it or continue to sit back babbling senseless rhetoric like Limbaugh on an oxi induced rant?
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-20-2012, 9:59 AM Reply   
Don't hold your breath Cliff he only bets "sure things" (whatever that means) and he obviously doesn't believe his own drivel. On Monday losses are losses and wins are wins but equating road losses to divisional opponents and a road win (WTF?) to an ovetimne victory at HOME to one of the most hapless teams in the the NFL is grassping. "All of our losses are to teams with a winning record" better teams one of which is the vastly Hawks with rookie QB in his second start in the NFL. You need to stop choking yourself during your special time, your'e losing brain cells.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-20-2012, 11:27 AM Reply   
Your logic is different. Both teams are in second place in their divisions.Both teams are 1 game out of first place in their divisions. Both teams are 3-2 over the last 5 games with a 2 game win streak.Yet you say one team is vastly better and the other won't make the playoffs.I say the season is young and anything is possible.Look at my picks this week. I only got 1 game wrong out of all the games.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-20-2012, 3:27 PM Reply   
I concur, the Seahawks are the better team and are in a better postion to make the playoffs.
Old     (cragrat)      Join Date: Mar 2012       11-20-2012, 5:28 PM Reply   
Denver @ Kansas Citty. For only the second time this season, the Bronco defense will be playing with a big lead. Von Miller will garner more votes for defensive player of the year when Denver wins by 30.
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       11-20-2012, 5:32 PM Reply   
".Look at my picks this week. I only got 1 game wrong out of all the games."

No offense dude, but that isnt anything special for this past week. I play in a pickem league with 50 people. There were about 15 people who missed only one game this past weekend, and 1 who hit every game. Missing one game doesnt make you a psychic. After all, you said peyton manning was done.