Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 10, 2005

Old     (sound_illusions)      Join Date: May 2005       05-17-2005, 1:46 PM Reply   
This is a continued link from HAROLDS NEW SUB BOX: http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/3183/218192.html

After alot of patients from Harold and I and alot of going back and forth with the boxes from my shop, to his paint shop, and back to my shop again, the sub boxes are done and they look and sound incredible.

Here are some pictures of the Passenger side Box:

And here is the driver side box:

Old    whitechocolate            05-17-2005, 2:06 PM Reply   
"Look Out" Sound Illusions, Is offically OPEN. Nice first job, Clay Harold and Jude.

People If you want a system like this or anything else you have seen us posting, Lets hook it up. We want to do it.

Big Ball Systems, built to rock it with style,

Contact Clay or Grant ,

More to come
Old     (burbanized)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-17-2005, 3:27 PM Reply   
sweet that looks Killer. Nice job
Old     (jwag)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-17-2005, 3:48 PM Reply   
Got Bass???

Nice job Fella's.

Grant, Did you get the bass tunes I sent you?

-jw
Old    whitechocolate            05-17-2005, 3:54 PM Reply   
No Send them over to Grantwest@gamil.com
George hows you systyem comming?????
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       05-17-2005, 4:07 PM Reply   
wow that looks awesome. I love the W7 on the box behind the driver and the other box is just sick. Now I really know "why bondo" .

Grant do you have any pics of the front of the box under the seat, but with the W7's in them?

Keep up the good work.
Old     (greenthumb)      Join Date: Mar 2004       05-17-2005, 4:14 PM Reply   
Nice
Old     (macdaddy)      Join Date: May 2004       05-17-2005, 4:36 PM Reply   
I hate you harold!!! clay great job on thta box you raised the bar for everyone else!!!
Old     (norcalmalibu)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-17-2005, 5:11 PM Reply   
that is seriously the best looking sub box ive ever seen. I love the raised letters on the box.
Old     (timber)      Join Date: May 2004       05-17-2005, 7:41 PM Reply   
Looks sweet. Can't wait to here them.
Old     (nvsairwarrior)      Join Date: Aug 2003       05-17-2005, 10:05 PM Reply   
Very Very Nice! what else can you say except OMG!
Old     (sound_illusions)      Join Date: May 2005       05-17-2005, 10:32 PM Reply   
Hey Thanks alot everyone, these boxes truely sound as good as they look. harold and i were at his shop until 12:30 last night playing music as loud as we could, and tried to find something that would make the system sound bad, and we just couldnt. Anything that was thrown at it, it just took in and turned it into something amazing. My ears were ringing when I went to bed this morning. Thanks for the feed back, this is what makes me love doing this. More exciting projects to come. Cant wait.

(Message edited by sound_illusions on May 17, 2005)
Old    mia            05-17-2005, 10:32 PM Reply   
grant- that is the coolest box i ever seen..'

congrats !!!!

Old    whitechocolate            05-18-2005, 7:55 AM Reply   
All I can think about is how summer is going to sound, Harolds 4 W-7's with Jasons 2 W-7's and My 2 W-7's all that neon at night along with 6 LCD's playin and all our homie's it should be quite a party. LOL
We thought last summer was off the chain with all our music with Harolds and my set up. Wait till every one is got there system and we are all up and running.

Jan I got the Bass test Note's pretty cool. Thanks" Ill use them to shake the house.

Mike: Clay and Jude did the boxes, with help from Harold at the new Sound Illusions install shop. Mike bring your 211 up and we will make you a system, be sure to hold up 2 banks along the way. lol

Duane did you get our sysytem finished??

Old     (ryanbush11)      Join Date: May 2003       05-18-2005, 8:05 AM Reply   
Grant,
How far do you thing redwood is from arkansas. with school this winter i don't know if i'm going to have much time, I might have to send my x2 your way!!
Old    whitechocolate            05-18-2005, 8:21 AM Reply   
Hey Ryan: You wanna do a crazy system in your X-80. We will get your boat out here no problem. We are looking into transporting boat's cross country in enclosed traiers for this very reason.
If your serious contact us and we can work out the detais.
Grant
Old     (ryanbush11)      Join Date: May 2003       05-18-2005, 8:41 AM Reply   
Grant,
I just ordered a new X2, and I want to go above and beyond what is in the X80 now, but the boat won't be here till july, I'll proably wait till classes start back and then we can look into doing something to it, but it's gotta be crazy, I have a reputation in this part of the country that I have to keep!!!
Old     (cali_rider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-18-2005, 9:38 AM Reply   
Once again clay WOW, that box looks Siiiiiiic. Good job cant wait to see the next one. The logo on top is sweet man, no joke.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-18-2005, 12:37 PM Reply   
How did you make the logo? Cut out custom wood, or bondo over a template, or something else?
Old     (sound_illusions)      Join Date: May 2005       05-18-2005, 1:38 PM Reply   
Thanks Trav, you better be coming up for Memorial Day.
The W7 logo was make out of foam before the vinyl was laid over it.
Old     (cali_rider)      Join Date: Feb 2004       05-18-2005, 3:02 PM Reply   
For sure im coming for memorial, hopefully. Tulloch right? I plan on it. Hows daves box?
Old    ag4ever            05-19-2005, 7:09 AM Reply   
It is goin to be off the hook when Jason starts rocking his Counrty Music.

Sorry, just messin with ya Grant.

Keep up the great work, all of you inspire me to do new a better things than I would have without seeing things like this.