Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-14-2018, 4:11 PM Reply   
Nothing has changed, Another day, Another of trumps attorneys was raided and evidence taken from his hotel, apartment, elec devices. Another atty, rival (Avenotti) releases bank statements showing trumps atty, Cohen receiving $$millions in the Stormy Daniels slush fund account. From...oh just a few pay for play companies that needed a trump assist and Russian oligarch. (would that be considered direct evidence?) Wasn't pay for play what the Repubs claimed dirty Hillary was getting away with? its ok now? Nope nothing swampy going on here. They had Rudy G. re-write the stormy daniels script with trump knowing about the payment and paying Cohen back thru "retainers" over time. Difficult to understand if Rudy G or Avenotti is causing trump more trouble. He does only hire the best. Repubs in congress demanding classified info from FBI that they know they legally cannot provide because of the case is "Active". Agree, been a quiet month. Cohen goes from needing to borrowing $130K on his home equity line to payoff hookers for trump to millionaire in a couple months. MAGA.
Old     (Blamey)      Join Date: Apr 2016       05-14-2018, 5:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Nothing has changed, Another day, Another of trumps attorneys was raided and evidence taken from his hotel, apartment, elec devices. Another atty, rival (Avenotti) releases bank statements showing trumps atty, Cohen receiving $$millions in the Stormy Daniels slush fund account. From...oh just a few pay for play companies that needed a trump assist and Russian oligarch. (would that be considered direct evidence?) Wasn't pay for play what the Repubs claimed dirty Hillary was getting away with? its ok now? Nope nothing swampy going on here. They had Rudy G. re-write the stormy daniels script with trump knowing about the payment and paying Cohen back thru "retainers" over time. Difficult to understand if Rudy G or Avenotti is causing trump more trouble. He does only hire the best. Repubs in congress demanding classified info from FBI that they know they legally cannot provide because of the case is "Active". Agree, been a quiet month. Cohen goes from needing to borrowing $130K on his home equity line to payoff hookers for trump to millionaire in a couple months. MAGA.
Exactly, like racer said, nothings happened.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       05-15-2018, 8:50 AM Reply   
If we are keeping count:

Benghazi investigation:
33 hearings, multiple years, zero indictments or convictions. Repeatedly confirmed that no military support would have arrived in time.

Russia scandal:
9 months: 5 convictions, 14 individual indictments and 3 corporations indicted. More to come...
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       05-16-2018, 6:56 PM Reply   
Nothing of significance will come. Nothing will happen to Trump. Most of the indictments have nothing to do with the election & the Russians indited are fighting the case & now Mueller doesn't want to turn over discovery, those cases will be dismissed. There hasn't been one significant indictment or conviction from Mueller to date.

Deff more to come....of not much
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-16-2018, 10:04 PM Reply   
Think there is any chance not wanting to turn over discovery, is related to going after a bigger fish? Try to put some fire on feet, see if you can get more. Works both ways, maybe nothing, maybe more. Just thinking out loud.
Doesn’t matter much, I’m convinced that society can read facts in the end and when they read them, will say it’s not real....if it doesn’t fit their paradigm.....
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-17-2018, 5:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
There hasn't been one significant indictment or conviction from Mueller to date.
Flynn was insignificant?
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       05-17-2018, 6:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce View Post
Think there is any chance not wanting to turn over discovery, is related to going after a bigger fish? Try to put some fire on feet, see if you can get more. Works both ways, maybe nothing, maybe more. Just thinking out loud.
Doesnít matter much, Iím convinced that society can read facts in the end and when they read them, will say itís not real....if it doesnít fit their paradigm.....
Muellers team said at the time "the charges are largely symbolic & impossible to prosecute them in another country". Mueller wasn't expecting them to come back & fight the charges. Evidence for a bigger crime? Hardly, there is simply no evidence. Mueller has now at least said Trump can't be indicted. But since it's not blasted on the leftist news it's hardly getting any mention.

It doesn't matter Russia on it's own decided to meddle in our election, we have been messing with theirs & what Obama did in the Ukraine is why they retaliated so hard. What are we going to do about it? Go to war with Russia? There is not Trump connection.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       05-17-2018, 6:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Flynn was insignificant?
Seriously Shawn? Come on man, youi're a smart guy, there is nothing with Flynn either. His job was specifically to meet with the people he was meeting with, he simply didn't tell Pence the whole truth & Muellers charges don't fit the narrative about Flynn. Flynn supposedly cooperating yet nothing has come from his cooperation? Twice now Mueller has been reprimanded in court for basically making up charges. The Russian company that supposedly is being charged is fighting hard & laughing, cause the company Mueller charged didn't even exist at the time. This is a banana republic **** show at this point.

Last edited by racer808; 05-17-2018 at 6:18 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-17-2018, 2:41 PM Reply   
I dont think Mueller will provide the evidence he has on the Russians to the Russians. That would just be dumb. Racer, your girl Stormy picked one hell of a lawyer, dude is all up in Cohens business.
Flynn is more guilty than you may think. He was meeting with Russian/Ukrain/Turkey in order to assist them in reducing the sanctions that the usa had placed on the Russians. They immediately attempted to remove sanctions once in office. He and Cohen also planned on fleecing Qutar in a pay to play scheme. https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...e-dossier.html and http://theweek.com/speedreads/773479...sier-explained.
This is what the judge wrote while denying manaforts latest request.
Jackson wrote that "the indictment falls squarely within that portion of the authority granted to the Special Counsel that Manafort finds unobjectionable: the order to investigate 'any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign,'" citing Mueller's original appointment order last May.
Given Manafort's position with Trump's campaign in 2016 and his past work for pro-Russia political figures and parties in Ukraine, it was "logical and appropriate" for investigators to focus on him, Jackson wrote. She noted that the appointment order used the phrase "links and/or coordination," which meant Mueller had more leeway to probe ties between people affiliated with Trump's campaign and Russia.
"In order to reach the end of the road, and come to a conclusion about whether there was coordination or not, a key place to begin is with the individuals who would have been in a position to coordinate," Jackson wrote. "Who had connections to the Russian government? Who attended meetings on behalf of the campaign? Given the combination of his prominence within the campaign and his ties to Ukrainian officials supported by and operating out of Russia, as well as to Russian oligarchs, Manafort was an obvious person of interest."


Mueller has PLENTY of time to investigate. Wasn't Reagan under investigation of Iran/Contra for 6 years? Following the $$ takes time and with trump everyday uncovers another scandal that has to be followed up. How is meeting with Russians to gather dirt on Clinton (Kushner, Don jr, Manafort) not colluding with Russians? Flynn, Manafort, Kushner, Bannon these are all guys trump hand picked, only the best.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-19-2018, 12:55 AM Reply   
It’s funny(not), some friends and I were hanging out for dog day(everyone brings there dogs, we hang out, have a few drinks and some of us smoke a cigar) talking about the end of newspapers. I am still a paper in the driveway guy, but it’s dying, as is our local paper(layoffs). Everyone wants their information from twitter, Facebook etc...and that’s from who they like. Seems like everyone wants to only get force fed their beliefs and for free. Bunch of propaganda feeding, yes, I’m right and my party is all knowing and good. Yes, I will side with President Trump, there is a ton of fake news....just have to figure out what’s not fact checked.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-19-2018, 3:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
Nothing of significance will come. Nothing will happen to Trump. Most of the indictments have nothing to do with the election & the Russians indited are fighting the case & now Mueller doesn't want to turn over discovery, those cases will be dismissed. There hasn't been one significant indictment or conviction from Mueller to date.

Deff more to come....of not much
Damn dude, what indicted person isn't "fighting the case"?

Cohen's indictment most certainly was "significant".
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-21-2018, 2:14 PM Reply   
It certainly SEEMS there isn't much evidence. Partly because Mueller is operating in silence, he is not giving interviews, his people dont leak so all we know is what investigative journalism is exposing. Just last week when Avenotti exposed Cohen it was the first time media reported on it. Truth was that Muellers people had interviews with the companies (AT&T, Novartis, Columbus Nova LLC the Russian....) paying Cohen (trump) 7 months ago, it just didn't leak like things do at the W.H.
I would guess he has lots of info he and or the press have not yet made public.
With you Deuce, I love my newspaper and coffee.

Trump may be more worried about what officials learn from the Cohen raid (not part of Muellers investigation) than Muellers slow walk.
Old     (TimesNewRoman)      Join Date: Feb 2018       05-24-2018, 8:28 AM Reply   
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...67181083295744

Trump backs out of the meeting. IMO this is very wise.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       05-24-2018, 9:21 AM Reply   
I canít believe the very stable genius couldnít work this one out!


Also gotta love fox...
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       05-24-2018, 4:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
I canít believe the very stable genius couldnít work this one out!


Also gotta love fox...
Love that Best Korea is crawling back begging for the meeting to resume. There goes your attempt to slam the Stable Genius.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-24-2018, 4:28 PM Reply   
Why is the stable genius demanding an investigation of the investigation investigating him? Isnt that just more obstruction? Genius.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       05-24-2018, 6:24 PM Reply   
Protect human intelligence services? When they’re spying on a political campaign? Or more specifically when the other political party is hiring foreign spies to entrap campaign aids of the rival party to create a false narrative for a general warrant?

Why do these people need to be protected?

And why is the FBI hiring a plant? Is this a stakeout?

Worse than Watergate indeed
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-25-2018, 3:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
Protect human intelligence services? When theyíre spying on a political campaign? Or more specifically when the other political party is hiring foreign spies to entrap campaign aids of the rival party to create a false narrative for a general warrant?

Why do these people need to be protected?

And why is the FBI hiring a plant? Is this a stakeout?

Worse than Watergate indeed
Sounds like a man with his head rammed far up his own a$$. How you can sit there and act like nothing fishy was going on with some of Trump's campaign staff is mind blowing. I can't imagine living a life where you simply deny reality when it doesn't fit your narrative.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       05-25-2018, 3:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Sounds like a man with his head rammed far up his own a$$. How you can sit there and act like nothing fishy was going on with some of Trump's campaign staff is mind blowing. I can't imagine living a life where you simply deny reality when it doesn't fit your narrative.
Do you even listen to yourself? "something", you just can't name it, can't provide any evidence, nothing so far. Yet you deny everything "fishy", "something" from the left. Let us all know when you find anything that sticks
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       05-25-2018, 3:37 AM Reply   
If I remember right you're a truther aren't you, Wake?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-25-2018, 7:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
Do you even listen to yourself? "something", you just can't name it, can't provide any evidence, nothing so far. Yet you deny everything "fishy", "something" from the left. Let us all know when you find anything that sticks
How many indictments of former Trump campaign staffers have to happen before you will acknowledge there is some "evidence"? I mean give me an effing break.

I have stated in the past that I have no allegiance towards a party and I would have voted for Kasich if he would have been the GOP nominee. I voted for Hillary simply because she was a better candidate than Trump.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       05-25-2018, 8:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
How many indictments of former Trump campaign staffers have to happen before you will acknowledge there is some "evidence"? I mean give me an effing break.

I have stated in the past that I have no allegiance towards a party and I would have voted for Kasich if he would have been the GOP nominee. I voted for Hillary simply because she was a better candidate than Trump.
Show me one indictment that has anything to do with the accusations or that links Trump to anything? Give us all a break with this tired ass witch hunt. I don't care for the guy, but you tin foil hats are just ridiculous. It's time to put or shut up & even when he's cleared you're still going to be screeching like a chicken hawk.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-25-2018, 9:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
Show me one indictment that has anything to do with the accusations or that links Trump to anything? Give us all a break with this tired ass witch hunt. I don't care for the guy, but you tin foil hats are just ridiculous. It's time to put or shut up & even when he's cleared you're still going to be screeching like a chicken hawk.

But the special counsel hasnít concluded his investigation. Why not wait till itís over and then declare victory if ultimately the investigation concludes no criminal activity?

I suspect you are right ó that Mueller will conclude no criminal coordination between DJT and Russia (perhaps not for lack of trying tho).

As far as credibility goes, Iíll have a lot more faith in that conclusion if it comes from the Mueller than Trumpís ďbecause I said so.Ē Why canít Trump just wait and be cleared by Mueller?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-25-2018, 9:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimesNewRoman View Post
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...67181083295744

Trump backs out of the meeting. IMO this is very wise.

I find this letter to be exceptionally well written. Cordial. Strong. And leaving the door open. Iím (begrudgingly) quite impressed.

And the (failing) NYT is even reporting that this was dictated by trump.

Must give credit where itís due ... pretty good work with Kim in this phase.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       05-25-2018, 9:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
But the special counsel hasnít concluded his investigation. Why not wait till itís over and then declare victory if ultimately the investigation concludes no criminal activity?

I suspect you are right ó that Mueller will conclude no criminal coordination between DJT and Russia (perhaps not for lack of trying tho).

As far as credibility goes, Iíll have a lot more faith in that conclusion if it comes from the Mueller than Trumpís ďbecause I said so.Ē Why canít Trump just wait and be cleared by Mueller?
I agree with the last part. But to just have an investigation go crazy & way way out of its bounds is ridiculous. You don't give a prosecutor with a history like Mueller a blank check to just dig dig until he finds something, anything. At this point it most certainly looks like a set up & a witch hunt. There's way more to this that is going to come out & sadly I don't think anyone, I mean anyone, will face any charges or prosecution.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-25-2018, 9:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
I agree with the last part. But to just have an investigation go crazy & way way out of its bounds is ridiculous. You don't give a prosecutor with a history like Mueller a blank check to just dig dig until he finds something, anything. At this point it most certainly looks like a set up & a witch hunt. There's way more to this that is going to come out & sadly I don't think anyone, I mean anyone, will face any charges or prosecution.

What do you mean? Manafort Gates Flynn Cohen ALL facing charges?

It may be a witch hunt, But there sure are a lot of warlocks so far.

Why do you say itís ďout of boundsĒ? Have you read the appointment memo?

https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...sel-Russia.pdf
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       05-25-2018, 11:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
What do you mean? Manafort Gates Flynn Cohen ALL facing charges?

It may be a witch hunt, But there sure are a lot of warlocks so far.

Why do you say itís ďout of boundsĒ? Have you read the appointment memo?

https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...sel-Russia.pdf
Flynn is the only one out of those whos crime is even relative to the election. And he didn't break a law, he thought he broke a law & lied about it. That was his crime. I have not read the appointment memo but I will check your link after the weekend. Off to the lake soon!
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       05-25-2018, 12:37 PM Reply   
Racer you've got to be kidding.

The whitewater investigation started January 94 and the report wasn't finalized and released until Sept 98... and by then it was about a ******* and nothing to do with whitewater lol. I'm sure you complained just as vociferously back then.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-25-2018, 1:02 PM Reply   
It is against the law for citizen (like Flynn) to operate as a foreign lobbyist. He took payment. Day one in office he attempted to eliminate sanctions congress pressed on Russia. He lied to FBI, good guy huh. Trump was warned by Obama administration that Flynn was compromised...and so Trump appoints him as his National Security advisor.
Paul Manafort had been working for a decade for Ukraine/Russia. So trump hired him to lead his campaign.
Carter Page had been under investigation by the FBI since 2013 (way before trump campaign) because of his numerous contacts wit Russian officials who had been sanctioned by the USA. Trump hired him as a foreign policy advisor.
George Papadopoulas was hired by trump because one of the campaign's foreign policy priorities was to improve U.S.-Russia relations. He attempted to set up several meetings with putin and other high level Russians.
Don Jr. met with Russian officials who offered him dirt of HRC. This was specifically Russian govt generated info. Russia made their goal of assisting trump known.
Jared Kushner also attended meeting as did PManafort.
Kushner attempted to create a back channel communications for trump administration to communicate with the kremlin.
Eric Prince also showed up to a meeting in the seyshell island to create a back channel communication.
So Trump, who only hires the best (his words) hired all these people that had past and current ties to Russia and he wonders why he is being investigated?
The FBI had been investigating Page for years before trump. Note to trump, if you hire a guy under investigation by the FBI expect to get their attention.
How does FOX news and trump turn this into fbi spying on trump? FBI was investigating a boatload of the guys he kept hiring.
The people wearing the tin foil hats are the ones trying to make sean Hannitys rants and conspiracy theories make sense. They dont. The FBI was doing their job investigating the people working with sanctioned Russians.
If you hire a bunch of gangsters to work for you, expect scrutiny from the police. Trump hires "gangsters" and wonders why the cops were following his guys around. If this is a witchhunt, trump is the head warlock. He only hires the best. Then blame yourself, idiot.

It is accepted fact that Russia interfered with our election. It is fact they attempted to harm the Clinton campaign and assist trump. Its fact that they tried to recruit Trump associates. The Russian influence did affect the election results. Mueller is investigating and I hope that soon they release an update on their findings. If nothing else we will find out just what type of con has been going on.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-30-2018, 4:49 PM Reply   
Spygate. Its just more propaganda from a sad insecure chubster.
https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...piracy-w520889
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-06-2018, 3:37 PM Reply   
No worries, I can just pardon myself. LOL
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/o...605-story.html
Old     (TimesNewRoman)      Join Date: Feb 2018       06-07-2018, 12:11 PM Reply   
I mean I really don't think he's gonna have to. Sorry I think you are stuck with him.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-08-2018, 4:30 PM Reply   
yeah, yur right. Stuck with him for now, he'll continue and eventually the cult will see he has been fleecing everyone to benefit himself. then we can get back on track.
I have been very hard on Russia, hey lets bring Russia back to the G6/G7/G8. Anyone need a pardon?
BTW, isn't true...when you receive a pardon...you must admit guilt?
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       06-11-2018, 6:52 AM Reply   
95's about deep as a puddle
Old     (TimesNewRoman)      Join Date: Feb 2018       06-11-2018, 11:46 AM Reply   
Might also be ending federal ban on cannabis too. Would be very good to see it off the list of schedule one substances and labeled more realistically on the hierarchy of controlled substances. I would like to see the states and counties decide. Just like alcohol, its not one size fits all.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       06-17-2018, 7:36 PM Reply   
1 2 3
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       06-17-2018, 11:03 PM Reply   
"This zero-tolerance policy is cruel. It is immoral. And it breaks my heart."

-Laura Bush, former first lady
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       06-20-2018, 1:47 AM Reply   
the zero tolerance distraction is due to the bombshell inspector general report showing policies (laws) broken

wanna know why comey refuses to testify now and mccabe is pleading the fifth?

how about Stryzok or whatever getting escorted out of the FBI today?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-20-2018, 8:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowake View Post
the zero tolerance distraction is due to the bombshell inspector general report showing policies (laws) broken

wanna know why comey refuses to testify now and mccabe is pleading the fifth?

how about Stryzok or whatever getting escorted out of the FBI today?
It was hardly a "bombshell".

How come Trump cronies can plead the fifth and it's no big deal?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-20-2018, 1:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
the bombshell inspector general report showing policies (laws) broken
You've been watching too much Propaganda er um I mean Hannity.
If you have not tuned into Hannity recently, you really should. Its Must See TV to see what "Fair and Balanced" means.


The biggest bombshell was Comey F'ed over Clinton consistently and almost up to election day. Never once mentioned Trump and his campaign was being investigated. Why? Remember how much trump liked and backed Comey back then? Comey could be the reason trump won. Seems FOX wants to concentrate on a couple fbi agents who liked texting crap about trump (and Clinton). What was the master plan these two agents used to keep trump out of office? oh yeah, nothing. So, FBI assisted trump and Russia assisted trump, yet Trump does nothing but whine. WITCHUNT I tell ya... Its a HOAX... I see the snowflake with the tin hat.

Oh, and the democrats laws are responsible for Trump/Sessions zero-tolerance policy. lol.
Its really a cheap ploy to use children as barter in a political battle. Trump is really a crappy human.

Is Cohen in jail yet? or is it just Manafort?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       06-20-2018, 1:28 PM Reply   
Dude you’re arguing with an admitted and proud white supremacist lol.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-20-2018, 1:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
yeah, yur right. Stuck with him for now, he'll continue and eventually the cult will see he has been fleecing everyone to benefit himself. then we can get back on track.
I have been very hard on Russia, hey lets bring Russia back to the G6/G7/G8. Anyone need a pardon?
Remember when Trump said he would Not benefit from the tax cuts? That is why he is The Liar in Chief! If he is Not re-elected, it will probably be the first time in recent history where a president is Not elected when the economy is doing well. Truth is, I can take four more years of increasing stock values, because some people even think the market will drop if democrats take the house. That's Ok with me too because I still make money when the stocks go down.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-20-2018, 2:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Dude youíre arguing with an admitted and proud white supremacist lol.
Are you trying to say prowake is trump?

Quote:
Remember when Trump said he would Not benefit from the tax cuts? That is why he is The Liar in Chief!
Remember when trump said, no transgenders in the military
Remember when trump said, No muslims
Remember when trump said. Mexico will pay for the wall
Remember when trump said, Their were good people on both sides
Remember when trump said, Obama tapped my phones
Remember when trump said, Vote for Roy Moore
Remember when trump said, McCain wasn't a hero.
Remember when trump said, I have nothing with Russia
Remember when trump said. I'll release my tax returns...


This is great, it could go on forever. lol.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-26-2018, 4:03 PM Reply   
wait....what?
I'm a restaurant owner
The left is okay with me refusing service to people based on their affiliations?
Political leanings, race, religion.....etc

hmmmmmmm
interesting

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...124233118.html
Old     (Blamey)      Join Date: Apr 2016       06-26-2018, 8:23 PM Reply   
No the left is not okay with it. But the left understands you need to fight fire with fire.

If you attack we will defend. It is not what we want.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       06-27-2018, 9:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
wait....what?
I'm a restaurant owner
The left is okay with me refusing service to people based on their affiliations?
Political leanings, race, religion.....etc

hmmmmmmm
interesting

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...124233118.html
There is a big difference between refusing service based on the color of your skin vs the content of your character. You will notice that the restaurant is still serving other GOPs.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-27-2018, 9:49 AM Reply   
Liberal Loons. LOL LOL

As long as you agree with what they say or think They are VERY tollarant. And I thought some of the people in this video had great points and Articulated them very well

https://youtu.be/PQYe3apT1Sw
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-27-2018, 12:31 PM Reply   
I also dont think the left, in general, is ok with it. The demo leaders, Schumer and Pelosi have said they dont agree and asked dems not to go down that road. Its mostly one way left Maxine Waters who pushed the get in their face antics. I think they are frustrated at the trump admin and when frustrated, people act out...in not the most flattering way. Personally I understand the "fight fire with fire" I just dont think that is in the USA's best interest. There needs to be an adult in the room, we are not a banana republic.
Its a two way street, If repubs are going to complain about dems acting stupid they should also hold the pres to the same if not a higher standard. Are they?

At what point does dividing the country like is being done become a positive step in making the country better?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-27-2018, 3:37 PM Reply   
Well, it didn't take long for the cult to escalate matters.
https://lawandcrime.com/crazy/trump-...a-great-again/
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-27-2018, 9:15 PM Reply   
People like Wes and his links (I don’t even click on them) fake outrage, Wes your the Gay guy in the video I posted at the pride parade who says he works at Starbucks LOL LOL LOL
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-28-2018, 6:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
People like Wes and his links (I don’t even click on them) fake outrage, Wes your the Gay guy in the video I posted at the pride parade who says he works at Starbucks LOL LOL LOL
What's your deal with gay people? Are you wanting to come out of the closet but feel that your repressed gay feelings may make you less of a republican? There are plenty of gay republicans. You'll be okay.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       07-01-2018, 2:59 PM Reply   
phlorn. I couldn't disagree more.
I thought discrimination was discrimination
Old     (Blamey)      Join Date: Apr 2016       07-01-2018, 4:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
phlorn. I couldn't disagree more.
I thought discrimination was discrimination
Discrimination is because of some prejeduce to a specific group.

If the reseraunt was refusing to serve Republicans or press secretaries, then that could be agrued to be discrimination.

Refusing service to a specific person because you don't like them is not discrimination.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       07-01-2018, 6:20 PM Reply   
My point is, that if I were to refuse to serve...say, Al Sharpton or John Wiley Price, because I believe them to be vial and disgusting people,or the leader of BLM, the left and their media watchdogs would be all over it , claiming racism.
It's inconsistent.

Last edited by ord27; 07-01-2018 at 6:23 PM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-02-2018, 1:50 PM Reply   
Inconsistent.
In Feb 2016 Mitch McConnell, blocked Obama from appointing Merrick Garland to the SC. He said it was too close to the election (9 month) and "the people" should decide first. Now close to 4 months before the election he thinks that Trump should be able to appoint another SC judge.
Inconsistent.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       07-05-2018, 1:37 PM Reply   
Pruitt gone. Another week, another Trump official out over scandals and ethics violations.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/07/0...epa-trump.html
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-05-2018, 2:26 PM Reply   
Poor little snowflake, citing "unrelenting attacks on me personally"...really? Maybe because you HAD to fly first class, maybe because renting in DC costs more than $50 a night, maybe because you should not fly your "staff' to France on a private jet, maybe because your staff is not intended to find a job for your wife, maybe you should not be cozied up with and taking personal favors with those who you are dealing with at the EPA, Maybe you didn't need your $40K super secret cone of silence phone, maybe running the EPA sans "science", maybe it was just one of the 13 federal investigations going on against him. He is the very definition of "Swamp", another of the liar in chiefs picks "only the best". I thought the purpose of the EPA was to protect the citizens of the USA and everything he did was the exact opposite. He made a career out of suing the EPA and is a non believer of human caused climate change.


Shhhhhhhsh, trump still believes putin.
https://www.motherjones.com/politics...-interference/
Released over the holiday hoping few would notice. The Russians chose trump. How much do you want to wager that when trump meets with Putin (July 16?) they will meet w/o note takers and translators, unheard of prior to Trump. Trump and Putin alone, easier to keep planning on the down low.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       07-05-2018, 4:48 PM Reply   
Board uodated
Attached Images
 
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-13-2018, 2:56 PM Reply   
Found more witches in the big HOAX. So, trump off to see putin about his progress report. I got a chance to watch a couple hours of the strozk interrogation. Snowflake repubs made themselves look immature. unprofessional and complicit.
https://apnews.com/1ddb174446a34785b...mpression=true
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-13-2018, 5:48 PM Reply   
Iím a dentist....
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       Yesterday, 11:42 AM Reply   
Even Cavuto over at Fox "News" points out the emperor has no clothes

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/39...was-disgusting

Only Hannity, Grant, and other treasonous fools still support this ****.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       Yesterday, 1:46 PM Reply   
By 5 o'clock today fox (they wont be able to back trump after his butt licking of putin) will show how much the democrats (libtards in their lingo) are upset over the putin/trump press conference. Thats all they need to rally. They have nothing else but to fire up and rally around actual patriots getting pissed at the president for choosing Russia over the USA (again).
When asked about Russian interference and reminded all the US intelligence agencies confirmed russias intrusion and the new indictments by muellerÖ.trumps response? "What about hillarys server?" WTF!
Clearly he is compromised, he is taking the WORD of Putin, president of a country currently attacking the USA over the EVIDENCE of all his national intelligence agencies. Winning. MAGA.

"Im a dentist..."
Im not sure I get it.

Last edited by 95sn; Yesterday at 1:49 PM. Reason: add question.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       Yesterday, 1:56 PM Reply   
Here is question and answer...word for word.
Reporter:
Just now, President Putin denied having anything to do with the election interference in 2016. Every U.S. intelligence agency has concluded that Russia did. What- who- my first question to you, sir, is, who do you believe? My second question is, would you now, with the whole world watching, tell President Putin - would you denounce what happened in 2016 and would you warn him to never do it again?
Trump:
So let me just say that we have two thoughts. You have groups that are wondering why the FBI never took the server. Why haven't they taken the server? Why was the FBI told to leave the office of the Democratic National Committee, I've been wondering that, I've been asking that for months and months and I've been tweeting it out and calling it out on social media. Where is the server? I wanna know where is the server and what is the server saying? With that being said, all I can do is ask the question. My people came to me, Dan Coats [U.S. Intelligence Chief] came to me, and some others, they think it's Russia. I have President Putin, he says it's not Russia. I will say this, I don't see any reason why it would be but I really do wanna see the server, but I have, uh, I have confidence in both parties - I really believe that this will probably go on for a while but I don't think it can go on without finding out what happened to the server? What happened to the servers of the Pakistani gentleman that worked on the DNC? Where are those servers? They're missing. Where are they? What happened to Hillary Clinton's emails? 33,000 emails, gone. Just gone. I think in Russia they wouldn't be gone so easily. I think it's a disgrace that we can't get Hillary Clinton's 33,000 emails. I have great confidence in my intelligence people but, uh, I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today and what he did is an incredible offer. He offered to have the people working on the case come and work with their investigators with respect to the 12 people. I think that's an incredible offer, okay? Thank you.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       Yesterday, 7:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post

"Im a dentist..."
Im not sure I get it.
4:20 mark of Rep. Goser questioning Peter Strzok.

I just found it amusing.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwuz-EH0ND0

Reply
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 2:55 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2016 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us