Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-14-2018, 5:11 PM Reply   
Nothing has changed, Another day, Another of trumps attorneys was raided and evidence taken from his hotel, apartment, elec devices. Another atty, rival (Avenotti) releases bank statements showing trumps atty, Cohen receiving $$millions in the Stormy Daniels slush fund account. From...oh just a few pay for play companies that needed a trump assist and Russian oligarch. (would that be considered direct evidence?) Wasn't pay for play what the Repubs claimed dirty Hillary was getting away with? its ok now? Nope nothing swampy going on here. They had Rudy G. re-write the stormy daniels script with trump knowing about the payment and paying Cohen back thru "retainers" over time. Difficult to understand if Rudy G or Avenotti is causing trump more trouble. He does only hire the best. Repubs in congress demanding classified info from FBI that they know they legally cannot provide because of the case is "Active". Agree, been a quiet month. Cohen goes from needing to borrowing $130K on his home equity line to payoff hookers for trump to millionaire in a couple months. MAGA.
Old     (Blamey)      Join Date: Apr 2016       05-14-2018, 6:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Nothing has changed, Another day, Another of trumps attorneys was raided and evidence taken from his hotel, apartment, elec devices. Another atty, rival (Avenotti) releases bank statements showing trumps atty, Cohen receiving $$millions in the Stormy Daniels slush fund account. From...oh just a few pay for play companies that needed a trump assist and Russian oligarch. (would that be considered direct evidence?) Wasn't pay for play what the Repubs claimed dirty Hillary was getting away with? its ok now? Nope nothing swampy going on here. They had Rudy G. re-write the stormy daniels script with trump knowing about the payment and paying Cohen back thru "retainers" over time. Difficult to understand if Rudy G or Avenotti is causing trump more trouble. He does only hire the best. Repubs in congress demanding classified info from FBI that they know they legally cannot provide because of the case is "Active". Agree, been a quiet month. Cohen goes from needing to borrowing $130K on his home equity line to payoff hookers for trump to millionaire in a couple months. MAGA.
Exactly, like racer said, nothings happened.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       05-15-2018, 9:50 AM Reply   
If we are keeping count:

Benghazi investigation:
33 hearings, multiple years, zero indictments or convictions. Repeatedly confirmed that no military support would have arrived in time.

Russia scandal:
9 months: 5 convictions, 14 individual indictments and 3 corporations indicted. More to come...
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       05-16-2018, 7:56 PM Reply   
Nothing of significance will come. Nothing will happen to Trump. Most of the indictments have nothing to do with the election & the Russians indited are fighting the case & now Mueller doesn't want to turn over discovery, those cases will be dismissed. There hasn't been one significant indictment or conviction from Mueller to date.

Deff more to come....of not much
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-16-2018, 11:04 PM Reply   
Think there is any chance not wanting to turn over discovery, is related to going after a bigger fish? Try to put some fire on feet, see if you can get more. Works both ways, maybe nothing, maybe more. Just thinking out loud.
Doesn’t matter much, I’m convinced that society can read facts in the end and when they read them, will say it’s not real....if it doesn’t fit their paradigm.....
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-17-2018, 6:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
There hasn't been one significant indictment or conviction from Mueller to date.
Flynn was insignificant?
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       05-17-2018, 7:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce View Post
Think there is any chance not wanting to turn over discovery, is related to going after a bigger fish? Try to put some fire on feet, see if you can get more. Works both ways, maybe nothing, maybe more. Just thinking out loud.
Doesnít matter much, Iím convinced that society can read facts in the end and when they read them, will say itís not real....if it doesnít fit their paradigm.....
Muellers team said at the time "the charges are largely symbolic & impossible to prosecute them in another country". Mueller wasn't expecting them to come back & fight the charges. Evidence for a bigger crime? Hardly, there is simply no evidence. Mueller has now at least said Trump can't be indicted. But since it's not blasted on the leftist news it's hardly getting any mention.

It doesn't matter Russia on it's own decided to meddle in our election, we have been messing with theirs & what Obama did in the Ukraine is why they retaliated so hard. What are we going to do about it? Go to war with Russia? There is not Trump connection.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       05-17-2018, 7:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Flynn was insignificant?
Seriously Shawn? Come on man, youi're a smart guy, there is nothing with Flynn either. His job was specifically to meet with the people he was meeting with, he simply didn't tell Pence the whole truth & Muellers charges don't fit the narrative about Flynn. Flynn supposedly cooperating yet nothing has come from his cooperation? Twice now Mueller has been reprimanded in court for basically making up charges. The Russian company that supposedly is being charged is fighting hard & laughing, cause the company Mueller charged didn't even exist at the time. This is a banana republic **** show at this point.

Last edited by racer808; 05-17-2018 at 7:18 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-17-2018, 3:41 PM Reply   
I dont think Mueller will provide the evidence he has on the Russians to the Russians. That would just be dumb. Racer, your girl Stormy picked one hell of a lawyer, dude is all up in Cohens business.
Flynn is more guilty than you may think. He was meeting with Russian/Ukrain/Turkey in order to assist them in reducing the sanctions that the usa had placed on the Russians. They immediately attempted to remove sanctions once in office. He and Cohen also planned on fleecing Qutar in a pay to play scheme. https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...e-dossier.html and http://theweek.com/speedreads/773479...sier-explained.
This is what the judge wrote while denying manaforts latest request.
Jackson wrote that "the indictment falls squarely within that portion of the authority granted to the Special Counsel that Manafort finds unobjectionable: the order to investigate 'any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign,'" citing Mueller's original appointment order last May.
Given Manafort's position with Trump's campaign in 2016 and his past work for pro-Russia political figures and parties in Ukraine, it was "logical and appropriate" for investigators to focus on him, Jackson wrote. She noted that the appointment order used the phrase "links and/or coordination," which meant Mueller had more leeway to probe ties between people affiliated with Trump's campaign and Russia.
"In order to reach the end of the road, and come to a conclusion about whether there was coordination or not, a key place to begin is with the individuals who would have been in a position to coordinate," Jackson wrote. "Who had connections to the Russian government? Who attended meetings on behalf of the campaign? Given the combination of his prominence within the campaign and his ties to Ukrainian officials supported by and operating out of Russia, as well as to Russian oligarchs, Manafort was an obvious person of interest."


Mueller has PLENTY of time to investigate. Wasn't Reagan under investigation of Iran/Contra for 6 years? Following the $$ takes time and with trump everyday uncovers another scandal that has to be followed up. How is meeting with Russians to gather dirt on Clinton (Kushner, Don jr, Manafort) not colluding with Russians? Flynn, Manafort, Kushner, Bannon these are all guys trump hand picked, only the best.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       05-19-2018, 1:55 AM Reply   
It’s funny(not), some friends and I were hanging out for dog day(everyone brings there dogs, we hang out, have a few drinks and some of us smoke a cigar) talking about the end of newspapers. I am still a paper in the driveway guy, but it’s dying, as is our local paper(layoffs). Everyone wants their information from twitter, Facebook etc...and that’s from who they like. Seems like everyone wants to only get force fed their beliefs and for free. Bunch of propaganda feeding, yes, I’m right and my party is all knowing and good. Yes, I will side with President Trump, there is a ton of fake news....just have to figure out what’s not fact checked.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-19-2018, 4:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
Nothing of significance will come. Nothing will happen to Trump. Most of the indictments have nothing to do with the election & the Russians indited are fighting the case & now Mueller doesn't want to turn over discovery, those cases will be dismissed. There hasn't been one significant indictment or conviction from Mueller to date.

Deff more to come....of not much
Damn dude, what indicted person isn't "fighting the case"?

Cohen's indictment most certainly was "significant".
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-21-2018, 3:14 PM Reply   
It certainly SEEMS there isn't much evidence. Partly because Mueller is operating in silence, he is not giving interviews, his people dont leak so all we know is what investigative journalism is exposing. Just last week when Avenotti exposed Cohen it was the first time media reported on it. Truth was that Muellers people had interviews with the companies (AT&T, Novartis, Columbus Nova LLC the Russian....) paying Cohen (trump) 7 months ago, it just didn't leak like things do at the W.H.
I would guess he has lots of info he and or the press have not yet made public.
With you Deuce, I love my newspaper and coffee.

Trump may be more worried about what officials learn from the Cohen raid (not part of Muellers investigation) than Muellers slow walk.
Old     (TimesNewRoman)      Join Date: Feb 2018       05-24-2018, 9:28 AM Reply   
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...67181083295744

Trump backs out of the meeting. IMO this is very wise.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       05-24-2018, 10:21 AM Reply   
I canít believe the very stable genius couldnít work this one out!


Also gotta love fox...
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       05-24-2018, 5:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
I canít believe the very stable genius couldnít work this one out!


Also gotta love fox...
Love that Best Korea is crawling back begging for the meeting to resume. There goes your attempt to slam the Stable Genius.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-24-2018, 5:28 PM Reply   
Why is the stable genius demanding an investigation of the investigation investigating him? Isnt that just more obstruction? Genius.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       05-24-2018, 7:24 PM Reply   
Protect human intelligence services? When they’re spying on a political campaign? Or more specifically when the other political party is hiring foreign spies to entrap campaign aids of the rival party to create a false narrative for a general warrant?

Why do these people need to be protected?

And why is the FBI hiring a plant? Is this a stakeout?

Worse than Watergate indeed
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-25-2018, 4:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
Protect human intelligence services? When theyíre spying on a political campaign? Or more specifically when the other political party is hiring foreign spies to entrap campaign aids of the rival party to create a false narrative for a general warrant?

Why do these people need to be protected?

And why is the FBI hiring a plant? Is this a stakeout?

Worse than Watergate indeed
Sounds like a man with his head rammed far up his own a$$. How you can sit there and act like nothing fishy was going on with some of Trump's campaign staff is mind blowing. I can't imagine living a life where you simply deny reality when it doesn't fit your narrative.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       05-25-2018, 4:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Sounds like a man with his head rammed far up his own a$$. How you can sit there and act like nothing fishy was going on with some of Trump's campaign staff is mind blowing. I can't imagine living a life where you simply deny reality when it doesn't fit your narrative.
Do you even listen to yourself? "something", you just can't name it, can't provide any evidence, nothing so far. Yet you deny everything "fishy", "something" from the left. Let us all know when you find anything that sticks
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       05-25-2018, 4:37 AM Reply   
If I remember right you're a truther aren't you, Wake?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-25-2018, 8:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
Do you even listen to yourself? "something", you just can't name it, can't provide any evidence, nothing so far. Yet you deny everything "fishy", "something" from the left. Let us all know when you find anything that sticks
How many indictments of former Trump campaign staffers have to happen before you will acknowledge there is some "evidence"? I mean give me an effing break.

I have stated in the past that I have no allegiance towards a party and I would have voted for Kasich if he would have been the GOP nominee. I voted for Hillary simply because she was a better candidate than Trump.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       05-25-2018, 9:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
How many indictments of former Trump campaign staffers have to happen before you will acknowledge there is some "evidence"? I mean give me an effing break.

I have stated in the past that I have no allegiance towards a party and I would have voted for Kasich if he would have been the GOP nominee. I voted for Hillary simply because she was a better candidate than Trump.
Show me one indictment that has anything to do with the accusations or that links Trump to anything? Give us all a break with this tired ass witch hunt. I don't care for the guy, but you tin foil hats are just ridiculous. It's time to put or shut up & even when he's cleared you're still going to be screeching like a chicken hawk.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-25-2018, 10:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
Show me one indictment that has anything to do with the accusations or that links Trump to anything? Give us all a break with this tired ass witch hunt. I don't care for the guy, but you tin foil hats are just ridiculous. It's time to put or shut up & even when he's cleared you're still going to be screeching like a chicken hawk.

But the special counsel hasnít concluded his investigation. Why not wait till itís over and then declare victory if ultimately the investigation concludes no criminal activity?

I suspect you are right ó that Mueller will conclude no criminal coordination between DJT and Russia (perhaps not for lack of trying tho).

As far as credibility goes, Iíll have a lot more faith in that conclusion if it comes from the Mueller than Trumpís ďbecause I said so.Ē Why canít Trump just wait and be cleared by Mueller?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-25-2018, 10:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimesNewRoman View Post
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...67181083295744

Trump backs out of the meeting. IMO this is very wise.

I find this letter to be exceptionally well written. Cordial. Strong. And leaving the door open. Iím (begrudgingly) quite impressed.

And the (failing) NYT is even reporting that this was dictated by trump.

Must give credit where itís due ... pretty good work with Kim in this phase.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       05-25-2018, 10:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
But the special counsel hasnít concluded his investigation. Why not wait till itís over and then declare victory if ultimately the investigation concludes no criminal activity?

I suspect you are right ó that Mueller will conclude no criminal coordination between DJT and Russia (perhaps not for lack of trying tho).

As far as credibility goes, Iíll have a lot more faith in that conclusion if it comes from the Mueller than Trumpís ďbecause I said so.Ē Why canít Trump just wait and be cleared by Mueller?
I agree with the last part. But to just have an investigation go crazy & way way out of its bounds is ridiculous. You don't give a prosecutor with a history like Mueller a blank check to just dig dig until he finds something, anything. At this point it most certainly looks like a set up & a witch hunt. There's way more to this that is going to come out & sadly I don't think anyone, I mean anyone, will face any charges or prosecution.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-25-2018, 10:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
I agree with the last part. But to just have an investigation go crazy & way way out of its bounds is ridiculous. You don't give a prosecutor with a history like Mueller a blank check to just dig dig until he finds something, anything. At this point it most certainly looks like a set up & a witch hunt. There's way more to this that is going to come out & sadly I don't think anyone, I mean anyone, will face any charges or prosecution.

What do you mean? Manafort Gates Flynn Cohen ALL facing charges?

It may be a witch hunt, But there sure are a lot of warlocks so far.

Why do you say itís ďout of boundsĒ? Have you read the appointment memo?

https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...sel-Russia.pdf
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       05-25-2018, 12:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
What do you mean? Manafort Gates Flynn Cohen ALL facing charges?

It may be a witch hunt, But there sure are a lot of warlocks so far.

Why do you say itís ďout of boundsĒ? Have you read the appointment memo?

https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...sel-Russia.pdf
Flynn is the only one out of those whos crime is even relative to the election. And he didn't break a law, he thought he broke a law & lied about it. That was his crime. I have not read the appointment memo but I will check your link after the weekend. Off to the lake soon!
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       05-25-2018, 1:37 PM Reply   
Racer you've got to be kidding.

The whitewater investigation started January 94 and the report wasn't finalized and released until Sept 98... and by then it was about a ******* and nothing to do with whitewater lol. I'm sure you complained just as vociferously back then.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-25-2018, 2:02 PM Reply   
It is against the law for citizen (like Flynn) to operate as a foreign lobbyist. He took payment. Day one in office he attempted to eliminate sanctions congress pressed on Russia. He lied to FBI, good guy huh. Trump was warned by Obama administration that Flynn was compromised...and so Trump appoints him as his National Security advisor.
Paul Manafort had been working for a decade for Ukraine/Russia. So trump hired him to lead his campaign.
Carter Page had been under investigation by the FBI since 2013 (way before trump campaign) because of his numerous contacts wit Russian officials who had been sanctioned by the USA. Trump hired him as a foreign policy advisor.
George Papadopoulas was hired by trump because one of the campaign's foreign policy priorities was to improve U.S.-Russia relations. He attempted to set up several meetings with putin and other high level Russians.
Don Jr. met with Russian officials who offered him dirt of HRC. This was specifically Russian govt generated info. Russia made their goal of assisting trump known.
Jared Kushner also attended meeting as did PManafort.
Kushner attempted to create a back channel communications for trump administration to communicate with the kremlin.
Eric Prince also showed up to a meeting in the seyshell island to create a back channel communication.
So Trump, who only hires the best (his words) hired all these people that had past and current ties to Russia and he wonders why he is being investigated?
The FBI had been investigating Page for years before trump. Note to trump, if you hire a guy under investigation by the FBI expect to get their attention.
How does FOX news and trump turn this into fbi spying on trump? FBI was investigating a boatload of the guys he kept hiring.
The people wearing the tin foil hats are the ones trying to make sean Hannitys rants and conspiracy theories make sense. They dont. The FBI was doing their job investigating the people working with sanctioned Russians.
If you hire a bunch of gangsters to work for you, expect scrutiny from the police. Trump hires "gangsters" and wonders why the cops were following his guys around. If this is a witchhunt, trump is the head warlock. He only hires the best. Then blame yourself, idiot.

It is accepted fact that Russia interfered with our election. It is fact they attempted to harm the Clinton campaign and assist trump. Its fact that they tried to recruit Trump associates. The Russian influence did affect the election results. Mueller is investigating and I hope that soon they release an update on their findings. If nothing else we will find out just what type of con has been going on.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       05-30-2018, 5:49 PM Reply   
Spygate. Its just more propaganda from a sad insecure chubster.
https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...piracy-w520889
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-06-2018, 4:37 PM Reply   
No worries, I can just pardon myself. LOL
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/o...605-story.html
Old     (TimesNewRoman)      Join Date: Feb 2018       06-07-2018, 1:11 PM Reply   
I mean I really don't think he's gonna have to. Sorry I think you are stuck with him.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-08-2018, 5:30 PM Reply   
yeah, yur right. Stuck with him for now, he'll continue and eventually the cult will see he has been fleecing everyone to benefit himself. then we can get back on track.
I have been very hard on Russia, hey lets bring Russia back to the G6/G7/G8. Anyone need a pardon?
BTW, isn't true...when you receive a pardon...you must admit guilt?
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       06-11-2018, 7:52 AM Reply   
95's about deep as a puddle
Old     (TimesNewRoman)      Join Date: Feb 2018       06-11-2018, 12:46 PM Reply   
Might also be ending federal ban on cannabis too. Would be very good to see it off the list of schedule one substances and labeled more realistically on the hierarchy of controlled substances. I would like to see the states and counties decide. Just like alcohol, its not one size fits all.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       06-17-2018, 8:36 PM Reply   
1 2 3
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       06-18-2018, 12:03 AM Reply   
"This zero-tolerance policy is cruel. It is immoral. And it breaks my heart."

-Laura Bush, former first lady
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       06-20-2018, 2:47 AM Reply   
the zero tolerance distraction is due to the bombshell inspector general report showing policies (laws) broken

wanna know why comey refuses to testify now and mccabe is pleading the fifth?

how about Stryzok or whatever getting escorted out of the FBI today?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-20-2018, 9:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowake View Post
the zero tolerance distraction is due to the bombshell inspector general report showing policies (laws) broken

wanna know why comey refuses to testify now and mccabe is pleading the fifth?

how about Stryzok or whatever getting escorted out of the FBI today?
It was hardly a "bombshell".

How come Trump cronies can plead the fifth and it's no big deal?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-20-2018, 2:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
the bombshell inspector general report showing policies (laws) broken
You've been watching too much Propaganda er um I mean Hannity.
If you have not tuned into Hannity recently, you really should. Its Must See TV to see what "Fair and Balanced" means.


The biggest bombshell was Comey F'ed over Clinton consistently and almost up to election day. Never once mentioned Trump and his campaign was being investigated. Why? Remember how much trump liked and backed Comey back then? Comey could be the reason trump won. Seems FOX wants to concentrate on a couple fbi agents who liked texting crap about trump (and Clinton). What was the master plan these two agents used to keep trump out of office? oh yeah, nothing. So, FBI assisted trump and Russia assisted trump, yet Trump does nothing but whine. WITCHUNT I tell ya... Its a HOAX... I see the snowflake with the tin hat.

Oh, and the democrats laws are responsible for Trump/Sessions zero-tolerance policy. lol.
Its really a cheap ploy to use children as barter in a political battle. Trump is really a crappy human.

Is Cohen in jail yet? or is it just Manafort?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       06-20-2018, 2:28 PM Reply   
Dude you’re arguing with an admitted and proud white supremacist lol.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-20-2018, 2:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
yeah, yur right. Stuck with him for now, he'll continue and eventually the cult will see he has been fleecing everyone to benefit himself. then we can get back on track.
I have been very hard on Russia, hey lets bring Russia back to the G6/G7/G8. Anyone need a pardon?
Remember when Trump said he would Not benefit from the tax cuts? That is why he is The Liar in Chief! If he is Not re-elected, it will probably be the first time in recent history where a president is Not elected when the economy is doing well. Truth is, I can take four more years of increasing stock values, because some people even think the market will drop if democrats take the house. That's Ok with me too because I still make money when the stocks go down.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-20-2018, 3:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Dude youíre arguing with an admitted and proud white supremacist lol.
Are you trying to say prowake is trump?

Quote:
Remember when Trump said he would Not benefit from the tax cuts? That is why he is The Liar in Chief!
Remember when trump said, no transgenders in the military
Remember when trump said, No muslims
Remember when trump said. Mexico will pay for the wall
Remember when trump said, Their were good people on both sides
Remember when trump said, Obama tapped my phones
Remember when trump said, Vote for Roy Moore
Remember when trump said, McCain wasn't a hero.
Remember when trump said, I have nothing with Russia
Remember when trump said. I'll release my tax returns...


This is great, it could go on forever. lol.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-26-2018, 5:03 PM Reply   
wait....what?
I'm a restaurant owner
The left is okay with me refusing service to people based on their affiliations?
Political leanings, race, religion.....etc

hmmmmmmm
interesting

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...124233118.html
Old     (Blamey)      Join Date: Apr 2016       06-26-2018, 9:23 PM Reply   
No the left is not okay with it. But the left understands you need to fight fire with fire.

If you attack we will defend. It is not what we want.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       06-27-2018, 10:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
wait....what?
I'm a restaurant owner
The left is okay with me refusing service to people based on their affiliations?
Political leanings, race, religion.....etc

hmmmmmmm
interesting

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...124233118.html
There is a big difference between refusing service based on the color of your skin vs the content of your character. You will notice that the restaurant is still serving other GOPs.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-27-2018, 10:49 AM Reply   
Liberal Loons. LOL LOL

As long as you agree with what they say or think They are VERY tollarant. And I thought some of the people in this video had great points and Articulated them very well

https://youtu.be/PQYe3apT1Sw
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-27-2018, 1:31 PM Reply   
I also dont think the left, in general, is ok with it. The demo leaders, Schumer and Pelosi have said they dont agree and asked dems not to go down that road. Its mostly one way left Maxine Waters who pushed the get in their face antics. I think they are frustrated at the trump admin and when frustrated, people act out...in not the most flattering way. Personally I understand the "fight fire with fire" I just dont think that is in the USA's best interest. There needs to be an adult in the room, we are not a banana republic.
Its a two way street, If repubs are going to complain about dems acting stupid they should also hold the pres to the same if not a higher standard. Are they?

At what point does dividing the country like is being done become a positive step in making the country better?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-27-2018, 4:37 PM Reply   
Well, it didn't take long for the cult to escalate matters.
https://lawandcrime.com/crazy/trump-...a-great-again/
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       06-27-2018, 10:15 PM Reply   
People like Wes and his links (I don’t even click on them) fake outrage, Wes your the Gay guy in the video I posted at the pride parade who says he works at Starbucks LOL LOL LOL
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       06-28-2018, 7:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
People like Wes and his links (I don’t even click on them) fake outrage, Wes your the Gay guy in the video I posted at the pride parade who says he works at Starbucks LOL LOL LOL
What's your deal with gay people? Are you wanting to come out of the closet but feel that your repressed gay feelings may make you less of a republican? There are plenty of gay republicans. You'll be okay.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       07-01-2018, 3:59 PM Reply   
phlorn. I couldn't disagree more.
I thought discrimination was discrimination
Old     (Blamey)      Join Date: Apr 2016       07-01-2018, 5:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
phlorn. I couldn't disagree more.
I thought discrimination was discrimination
Discrimination is because of some prejeduce to a specific group.

If the reseraunt was refusing to serve Republicans or press secretaries, then that could be agrued to be discrimination.

Refusing service to a specific person because you don't like them is not discrimination.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       07-01-2018, 7:20 PM Reply   
My point is, that if I were to refuse to serve...say, Al Sharpton or John Wiley Price, because I believe them to be vial and disgusting people,or the leader of BLM, the left and their media watchdogs would be all over it , claiming racism.
It's inconsistent.

Last edited by ord27; 07-01-2018 at 7:23 PM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-02-2018, 2:50 PM Reply   
Inconsistent.
In Feb 2016 Mitch McConnell, blocked Obama from appointing Merrick Garland to the SC. He said it was too close to the election (9 month) and "the people" should decide first. Now close to 4 months before the election he thinks that Trump should be able to appoint another SC judge.
Inconsistent.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       07-05-2018, 2:37 PM Reply   
Pruitt gone. Another week, another Trump official out over scandals and ethics violations.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/07/0...epa-trump.html
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-05-2018, 3:26 PM Reply   
Poor little snowflake, citing "unrelenting attacks on me personally"...really? Maybe because you HAD to fly first class, maybe because renting in DC costs more than $50 a night, maybe because you should not fly your "staff' to France on a private jet, maybe because your staff is not intended to find a job for your wife, maybe you should not be cozied up with and taking personal favors with those who you are dealing with at the EPA, Maybe you didn't need your $40K super secret cone of silence phone, maybe running the EPA sans "science", maybe it was just one of the 13 federal investigations going on against him. He is the very definition of "Swamp", another of the liar in chiefs picks "only the best". I thought the purpose of the EPA was to protect the citizens of the USA and everything he did was the exact opposite. He made a career out of suing the EPA and is a non believer of human caused climate change.


Shhhhhhhsh, trump still believes putin.
https://www.motherjones.com/politics...-interference/
Released over the holiday hoping few would notice. The Russians chose trump. How much do you want to wager that when trump meets with Putin (July 16?) they will meet w/o note takers and translators, unheard of prior to Trump. Trump and Putin alone, easier to keep planning on the down low.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       07-05-2018, 5:48 PM Reply   
Board uodated
Attached Images
 
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-13-2018, 3:56 PM Reply   
Found more witches in the big HOAX. So, trump off to see putin about his progress report. I got a chance to watch a couple hours of the strozk interrogation. Snowflake repubs made themselves look immature. unprofessional and complicit.
https://apnews.com/1ddb174446a34785b...mpression=true
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-13-2018, 6:48 PM Reply   
Iím a dentist....
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       07-16-2018, 12:42 PM Reply   
Even Cavuto over at Fox "News" points out the emperor has no clothes

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/39...was-disgusting

Only Hannity, Grant, and other treasonous fools still support this ****.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-16-2018, 2:46 PM Reply   
By 5 o'clock today fox (they wont be able to back trump after his butt licking of putin) will show how much the democrats (libtards in their lingo) are upset over the putin/trump press conference. Thats all they need to rally. They have nothing else but to fire up and rally around actual patriots getting pissed at the president for choosing Russia over the USA (again).
When asked about Russian interference and reminded all the US intelligence agencies confirmed russias intrusion and the new indictments by muellerÖ.trumps response? "What about hillarys server?" WTF!
Clearly he is compromised, he is taking the WORD of Putin, president of a country currently attacking the USA over the EVIDENCE of all his national intelligence agencies. Winning. MAGA.

"Im a dentist..."
Im not sure I get it.

Last edited by 95sn; 07-16-2018 at 2:49 PM. Reason: add question.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-16-2018, 2:56 PM Reply   
Here is question and answer...word for word.
Reporter:
Just now, President Putin denied having anything to do with the election interference in 2016. Every U.S. intelligence agency has concluded that Russia did. What- who- my first question to you, sir, is, who do you believe? My second question is, would you now, with the whole world watching, tell President Putin - would you denounce what happened in 2016 and would you warn him to never do it again?
Trump:
So let me just say that we have two thoughts. You have groups that are wondering why the FBI never took the server. Why haven't they taken the server? Why was the FBI told to leave the office of the Democratic National Committee, I've been wondering that, I've been asking that for months and months and I've been tweeting it out and calling it out on social media. Where is the server? I wanna know where is the server and what is the server saying? With that being said, all I can do is ask the question. My people came to me, Dan Coats [U.S. Intelligence Chief] came to me, and some others, they think it's Russia. I have President Putin, he says it's not Russia. I will say this, I don't see any reason why it would be but I really do wanna see the server, but I have, uh, I have confidence in both parties - I really believe that this will probably go on for a while but I don't think it can go on without finding out what happened to the server? What happened to the servers of the Pakistani gentleman that worked on the DNC? Where are those servers? They're missing. Where are they? What happened to Hillary Clinton's emails? 33,000 emails, gone. Just gone. I think in Russia they wouldn't be gone so easily. I think it's a disgrace that we can't get Hillary Clinton's 33,000 emails. I have great confidence in my intelligence people but, uh, I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today and what he did is an incredible offer. He offered to have the people working on the case come and work with their investigators with respect to the 12 people. I think that's an incredible offer, okay? Thank you.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-16-2018, 8:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post

"Im a dentist..."
Im not sure I get it.
4:20 mark of Rep. Goser questioning Peter Strzok.

I just found it amusing.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qwuz-EH0ND0
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       07-17-2018, 12:18 PM Reply   
$1 trillion deficit. Winning.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...eficit-in-2019
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       07-17-2018, 1:19 PM Reply   
The Trump defenders have been mighty quiet lately.....

Coming to term with supporting Putin over the FBI?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-17-2018, 3:42 PM Reply   
^^^Obviously this is just way too many words for trump supporters to try to read. Lets make it easy and do this with pictures.
https://imgur.com/EkUE41d

Did you hear him try to backtrack today....not last night with Hannity (he was still quite proud of his summit). "Could be other people also, there are a lot of people out there, a lot of people." Here ya go listen to him yourself.

https://streamable.com/mimih

Whoever said that putin has something on trump, personal, financial, political...he was clearly right.




Of course its at the 420 mark. Goser, amusing but too many of those guys were just flat out showboating, refusing to let strzok answer, and basically tossing the IG report in the mud just to try to beat down the FBI in order for trump to attempt to build a case against the FBI.
Its why he named Kavenaugh. Other than his positions on Womens health, guns, employees, unions..... He is the only guy on trumps 25 judge list that has the opinion that a sitting pres cannot be prosecuted. Hmmm, trump under investigation and he picks the one judge that would rule in his favor. It does not go un-noticed.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       07-20-2018, 12:00 AM Reply   
This sudden skepticism, in those I’ve talked to, has its roots in the indefensibility of Trump’s performance, which was either a gross display of international domination or something more sinister. Fox News, which has made a living defending Trump and exulting his every decision, even featured audible dismay as host Neil Cavuto called the display “disgusting,” a sentiment seconded by Shepard Smith, who went as far as to call it “shameful.”

Diehard Trump supporters like former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and former Rep. Joe Walsh were equally dismayed. Gingrich demanded that Trump clarify his comments and Walsh called the president’s performance “un-American.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/tru...-finally-sets/
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       07-20-2018, 9:23 AM Reply   
bahahahaha
Attached Images
 
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-20-2018, 1:31 PM Reply   
Typical. A meme. Big writing. Easy to read....but un-clear. Are you implying something?
Is that Maria Butina?
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       07-20-2018, 3:18 PM Reply   
I don't know who that is. Collusion is a joke. It's a media driven thing. For me, I see no difference in a foreign country trashing our political candidates verses our own system posting political adds that are disingenuous. Our election / campaign system is old and out dated. I also see no difference with what Trump is being accused of, verses our candidates/politicians giving money to foreign governments so that they can beat their opponents.

It's all smoke and mirrors because Trump wasn't supposed to win

I'm sure that I will get attacked by that. I would be up for a decent discussion, but not the normal khalibalu
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-20-2018, 3:44 PM Reply   
As TRUMP supporter, I have long become NUMB to all the Fake Outrage from likes of people like Wes,& Wake Liberal Retards, You all have TRUMP Derangement Syndrome, How are we to take you all serious. You have a Different Hypocritical point to offer ever other day, I now know what Delta was talking about when he said he was getting ready for war. You can't reason with these Liberal retards When Liberal Retards can't even understand what illegal immigration is how can we move forward? Untill your party starts to wake up and you all can be "De programed" your all on MUTE. Keep talking to yourselves im sure you make sense to each other
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       07-20-2018, 3:47 PM Reply   
Yes Grant, your brain cells have been numb to that and just about everything else for quite some time now
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-20-2018, 4:13 PM Reply   
I mean what do you expect: Here are your Leaders,
Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Maxine Waters, Elizabeth Warren, Dianne Feinstein, Frederica Wilson. I could go on and on but you Get the point, When you have Parents like this what do you think the kids like Wes are gonna turn out like?

P.S I just like to come here and kick the Liberals.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-20-2018, 6:49 PM Reply   
Maria Butina, Russian spy arrested last week...right about the time Trump said, No that russia was not attacking USA.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...russia-charges


Now I may ramble on a bit.

Im not going to burn you because you think collusion is a joke, I do think you are under informed, mis informed, not paying attn....or dont want to know.
When Don jr meets with Russians, to get dirt on Clinton, from the Russian govt, who wants to assist mr trump win. How is that not collusion? Its textbook. It is all word for word in Don Jrs personal emails, he attended the meeting.

So, lets say you catch your kid up to no good with one of the rough kids in the neighborhood, kinda like trump with Russia/putin. You tell your kid you dont want them together cause the bad kid is up to no good.(Crimea, Ukraine, killings on UK soil, Shooting down airliners....Putin = bad) Yet everyday something comes up about your kid and this other bad kid. Your kid is constantly standing up for, backing the bad kid and when bad kid is caught with hand in cookie jar your kid is like, no, it wasnt him, lots of people eat cookies, it could have been anyone, even that fat 400 lb kid who lives down the street in his mothers basement. Or you catch them with pockets of candy bars, your kid is like "Why would he steal the candy"
the store has cameras and he is on tape and now the story is I meant, Why would'nt he steal the candy? But many kids steal candy, maybe it was or wasnt him. Next day he changes the story again, Your kid, after prodding admits, the police said he stole the candy, but many people steal candy. Next day he says im inviting the kid over for dinner, with out asking. Do you want these two together without an adult in the room? The bad kid runs for ASB pres at school, The bad kid threatens to beat up any kid at school that does not vote him ASB president, surprise,kid wins. Your kids calls to congratulate on the wonderful victory. I think you get the picture. This is the con trump is pulling on America.
In Helsinki, Trump says Putin made a fantastic offer, we will interview the Russians you indicted...and You will send over the previous Russian ambassador and a list of 10 other Americans. Trump calls this a fantastic offer by putin in Helsinki. As trump is considering handing americans over to putin the senate votes 98-0 to say no, we are not handing over americans to putin. Thats 100% bipartisan (in todays crazy environment 100% agreement) telling trump who said it was a fantastic offer, No MFer, we are not doing that. That vote took place yesterday while trump was mulling it over.
In January, 2 weeks before taking office, trump meets with the intelligence heads so that they can brief him about things he needs to know to run the country. They show him in detail (much like the detail in the 12 Russians indictment. It was names, addresses, the computer they used the time and date, key stroke by key stroke, there are no mistakes, it is all detailed in the indictment) they explain to trump that Russians hacked the election, they had a mission to assist trump and harm Clinton. Eventually he understood and agreed. He has known since before being sworn in what Russia did and why. Based on that...every tweet (like more than 200) calling out HOAX and WitchHunt are lies and obstruction. He has been briefed and knows what putin did. He is not being honest, he is attempting to paint a completely different picture. He was literally saying Russia is not now attacking us AS Maria Butina was being arrested. (funny how the NRA is silent right now) He is SO afraid on the hit to his ego if he had illegal assistance it casts a shadow on his massive victory over Clinton. You know, the inauguration that was the biggest in History. lol.

If the dumcrats are so bad and the FBI and DNC were in cahoots to stop trump (Comey, Stozok, Page, Clinton) they paid for the damning Steel Dossier to undermine trump. Why did they never disclose it? Stozok had it. Comey had it. Clinton had it. FBI never mentioned one single time that trump was under investigation (he had been under investigation since july). Clinton under investigation thru much of the election and then the bombshell comey unloaded 11 Days before the election. Comey announced Clinton was under investigation (Weiner laptop). It sure seems FBI tried to stop Clinton, not trump. FOX conspiracies make no sense.
There is just too much crap surrounding trump. Its so bad, that people who like trump now, no matter what, they believe him (trump) because they just hate the people who disagree more than whatever he may do. Which is quite insane if you think about it. They make up names like "Trump Derangement syndrome. lol. Grant just proved my theory. He comes here not because trump is right....he just wants to "kick the liberals". Trump has divided the country to HIS benefit, he DGAF, theGOP will stay in step as long as he gets them $$ and SCOTUS pics, The conservative Christains will stick with the thrice married Iying cheater as long as he delivers roe V. wade on a platter.
Its Friday, just about beer-thirty. Cheers.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       07-20-2018, 7:46 PM Reply   
I am not oblivious to what is going on, or what the media thinks is going on....what I am saying is, that I don't see any difference between what he allegedly did and what others do.
Also, I agree that it's a witch hunt. I feel like the media is aggressively going after him, because , they lean left, and he wasn't supposed to win.
And.....THEY ALL LIE EVERY DAY. ALL OF THEM
And you are correct, it's beer thirty and not really worth getting deeper into
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-20-2018, 8:06 PM Reply   
All I ask for in the discussion is to be honest. Would you that lean right, be okay with this if it was HRC or President Obama. Would you cry fake outrage or everyone does it? Honestly, I think your heads would be spinning off and you’d be chitting bricks. You’d be on here demanding impeachment and trials to lock either up. I’m just assuming that of course. It’s been shown above, just the thought of President Obama meeting with Russia was considered an outrage by Fox News, but is now wonderful. That was before the reports of cyber attacks on the election, which though apparently are all just fake news, depending on the day.

The whole thing is a circus and the American public, both sides of the isle, are the clowns.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       07-20-2018, 8:41 PM Reply   
I personally am tired of the corruption on both sides.
What scares me the most, are people like the Clintons , who are very skilled at lying...unlike Trump. Also, people like Peter Strzok who's email seem to show that his investigation was politically motivated
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-20-2018, 10:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
What scares me the most, are people like the Clintons , who are very skilled at lying...unlike Trump.
That actually got a laugh out of me, like audible.

Really? You honestly think President Trump isnít skilled at lying?

Iím cool with that stance, if itís where you are. Iím 100% sure Iím not going to agree with everyone with everything.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-21-2018, 8:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
I mean what do you expect: Here are your Leaders,
Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, Maxine Waters, Elizabeth Warren, Dianne Feinstein, Frederica Wilson. I could go on and on but you Get the point, When you have Parents like this what do you think the kids like Wes are gonna turn out like?

P.S I just like to come here and kick the Liberals.
I never once heard the above mentioned names take the side of Russia over Americans on the world stage. It's funny how Trump supporters gloss over what he did in Helsinki and treat it like no big deal. President Reagan is rolling over in his grave to hear Trump and Putin's meeting being compared to the meeting with Gorbachev. Reagan never took the side of USSR over the US. Trump acted very disgracefully and how anyone can defend his actions is beyond me.

It's funny you compare political leaders to parents. Maybe you call him Daddy Trump, but I have never one time looked at a political leader as a parent.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:57 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2016 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us