Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (Gnargnar)      Join Date: Aug 2012       02-12-2013, 6:17 PM Reply   
Lost an eyelet where the tie strings go and cire offered a new pair which will be on the way. Just want to say if you haven't checked them out, do it.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-12-2013, 6:18 PM Reply   
Awesome shorts. I wear them all the time.
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-12-2013, 7:38 PM Reply   
Seriously the best board shorts on the face of the planet. CIRE's rule!
Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       02-12-2013, 7:45 PM Reply   
Best shorts but even better customer service. I buy two new pair every year.
Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       02-12-2013, 7:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbr View Post
Seriously the best board shorts on the face of the planet. CIRE's rule!
why?
Old     (Gnargnar)      Join Date: Aug 2012       02-12-2013, 8:47 PM Reply   
The fit and aireyness? As in they're light and dry quik...
Old     (jfergus7)      Join Date: Jul 2011       02-12-2013, 9:21 PM Reply   
They have some cool patterns but wish I could try them on first. Looks like they only have them in stores in Texas and California. Hate ordering stuff without trying on first.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-13-2013, 7:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfergus7 View Post
They have some cool patterns but wish I could try them on first. Looks like they only have them in stores in Texas and California. Hate ordering stuff without trying on first.
Just buy a pair when they are on sale and see how you like them. I am between a 32 and a 34 and I can wear either.
Old     (tampawake)      Join Date: Mar 2008       02-13-2013, 7:39 AM Reply   
They have a great return policy. I found they are close to the right size on the normal board shorts but on the stretch a size smaller was needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfergus7 View Post
Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       02-13-2013, 8:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnargnar View Post
The fit and aireyness? As in they're light and dry quik...
Every high end pair of boarders I own does this though, the hurleys are even water resistant and it rolls off. And to date imperial motion has had the best fit because the string runs though the entire waistband. Just wondering why everyone is all over them all the time, these thread pop up almost monthly.
Old     (Fourspeednup)      Join Date: Apr 2010       02-13-2013, 11:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by simplej View Post
Every high end pair of boarders I own does this though, the hurleys are even water resistant and it rolls off. And to date imperial motion has had the best fit because the string runs though the entire waistband. Just wondering why everyone is all over them all the time, these thread pop up almost monthly.
Just my $.02 why I prefer CIRE boardies over the big names: As a current partner and previous employee of several small start up businesses I prefer to spend my hard earned $'s on products from other small or family owned businesses whenever possible. At times this can be cost prohibitive since those products may be a little more expensive but I've never paid over $35 for a pair of CIRE's. Combine competitive pricing, regular promotional offers, outstanding quality, excellent service, and they have me as a customer. Plus I know they fit and hate shopping so when the promo email comes up I'm usually good for at least 1 pair lol
Old     (tampawake)      Join Date: Mar 2008       02-13-2013, 12:56 PM Reply   
They are great inexpensive and not 70 and above.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       02-13-2013, 1:23 PM Reply   
Nothing else to add except they're the best shorts out there.

Buy some.
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       02-13-2013, 1:33 PM Reply   
I think it says a lot that I've seen 1 somewhat negative comment. And thats been in many years,And it was addresed by Cire and handled quickly.
My only beef is they only go to 38's and I'm getting fat!!
LOL
Old     (simplej)      Join Date: Sep 2011       02-13-2013, 3:09 PM Reply   
Well color me very impressed. Cire reached out to me in a PM. I always love it when stuff like that happens .even if they're only equally as good as the usual billa-whatever and Hurleys their customer will set them apart.
Just wanna make it clear that I'm not question/knocking but genuinely curious because these threads do pop up left and right.
Old     (Gnargnar)      Join Date: Aug 2012       02-13-2013, 4:09 PM Reply   
You've seen the light my child
Now shredeth the gnareth in some new shorts
Old     (501s)      Join Date: Feb 2010       02-13-2013, 4:36 PM Reply   
I really want to order some but the shipping the Canada is pretty high. Too bad otherwise I'd love to try a couple pairs.
Old     (jfergus7)      Join Date: Jul 2011       02-13-2013, 9:57 PM Reply   
Guess I will order a pair closer to summer! Hoping to drop a size or two before then!
Old     (Wake08)      Join Date: Sep 2012       02-15-2013, 12:25 PM Reply   
...sipping the kool-aid and just ordered a pair, looking forward to testing them out and seeing if they live up to the hype(no doubt that they will)
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       02-17-2013, 12:05 PM Reply   
Awesome shorts. I like how they are longer than most board shorts out there. Hopefully they have a few new patterns for the 4way stretch that just haven't been put up on their website yet for 2013. The ones they have up for pre order currently aren't too exciting.
Old     (jfergus7)      Join Date: Jul 2011       02-18-2013, 8:08 AM Reply   
Does anyone know if they will have new ones coming out before summer?
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       08-20-2014, 1:11 PM Reply   
I'm sure most everyone on WW already knows this, but CIRE's are on sale right now! $35 for whatever shorts they have in stock. End of summer sale. go get some!!
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       08-20-2014, 2:31 PM Reply   
Their Hybrid shorts are the best! Tie string, belt loops, front and back pockets like normal shorts but made for the water. Helps that I got chosen to name a pair called DRIFTERS! Just ripped my first pair and they lasted 5 years! No need to put up a fuss since I wear them everyday and they hold up to the abuse. I will be rocking the Drifters at ball practice tonight!
Thanks for a great product CIRE!!!