Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (on_board_wakeboarding)      Join Date: Nov 2006       08-02-2011, 12:22 PM Reply   
Who has pictures from the new 2012 supra's ??????
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-02-2011, 12:38 PM Reply   
Not me, but I want to see them.
Old     (monroeyd)      Join Date: Jun 2006       08-02-2011, 8:40 PM Reply   
I wanna see too.
Old     (younguns44)      Join Date: Jan 2010       08-02-2011, 9:15 PM Reply   
are they out?
Old     (07launch22ssv)      Join Date: Feb 2007       08-03-2011, 6:40 AM Reply   
check out lauderdale lakes marina's facebook page.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-03-2011, 6:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
check out lauderdale lakes marina's facebook page.
Boo.... I can't get on facebook at work. Can anyone post pics on here?
Old     (07launch22ssv)      Join Date: Feb 2007       08-03-2011, 9:08 AM Reply   
they only really have a few pics of the new 242 worlds not the whole line up
Old     (on_board_wakeboarding)      Join Date: Nov 2006       08-03-2011, 11:01 AM Reply   
I like to see the pictures from the 21v.
Old    TN22            08-04-2011, 7:07 PM Reply   
Here's some pics from the dealer meeting of the World's and the new interior of the 22V.
Attached Images

Old     (jkclay83)      Join Date: May 2011       08-04-2011, 7:21 PM Reply   
I'm going to go ahead and say it... SC with moomba and supra have it going on.... I love the direction these guys are going.... compared to the gaudy look of the MCs... and various other Manufactures...
Old     (sunsport22v)      Join Date: Sep 2009       08-04-2011, 8:08 PM Reply   
I am not sure I like the industrial look of the switches. It looks like they are copying MC. If they are going to copy, then clean up the helm like Malibu and make everything as simple as possible to use. The one button to kill all power is a nice feature on the Malibus.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-04-2011, 9:11 PM Reply   
Nice! I really like the switches. Love the steering wheel. The new interior looks awesome on the 22. Nice work. Any hull changes for supra this year?
Old     (stuntmonkey)      Join Date: Feb 2009       08-04-2011, 10:26 PM Reply   
Those switches look absolutely terrible.
Old     (jmanst15)      Join Date: Jun 2010       08-04-2011, 11:16 PM Reply   
hate how the nose dips low...looks like old centurion bow riders. Otherwise looks dope!
Old     (on_board_wakeboarding)      Join Date: Nov 2006       08-05-2011, 12:48 AM Reply   
An electrical drivers seat ??? look at the lower right switch. it says drivers seat up
Old     (jkclay83)      Join Date: May 2011       08-05-2011, 5:08 AM Reply   
I really like the switches... I am looking forward to checking all the new models out in person.
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       08-05-2011, 5:10 AM Reply   
Like the interior alot!
Old     (07launch22ssv)      Join Date: Feb 2007       08-05-2011, 6:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmanst15 View Post
hate how the nose dips low...looks like old centurion bow riders. Otherwise looks dope!
have you never seen a supra before, they have been like that since '81
Old     (kkong72)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-05-2011, 6:56 AM Reply   
Anyone notice the stepping pad on the middle seat in the rear? Personally i think that is an awesome idea, I had two cushions in my Malibu that i had to have restitched because people were constantly stepping on them getting in and out of the boat.
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       08-05-2011, 7:03 AM Reply   
absolutely ****ing gorgeous.

the step in the middle of the rear seat is genius.. what a gorgeous boat and layout.. huge interior space.
Old     (scotthons)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-05-2011, 7:17 AM Reply   
I'm digging it. I noticed the seat switch as well. Great idea.
Old     (blaze5012)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-05-2011, 7:20 AM Reply   
anyone know if the hull is changed much for the 22v? i wonder if it will be closer to the 242 since the interior has also gone that direction, im digging that worlds edition too
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       08-05-2011, 8:00 AM Reply   
Looks just like the 242 or whatever it is called. A huge banana slug. Fugly in my opinion. They still have glued in carpet, fail. That seat step and the walk area across the top look way too much like afterthoughts . All they did was cut out the vinyl and foam and slap a foam piece like on swim steps. I don't mind the switches themselves but the label trim around them looks incredibly cheap and the fake wood paneling looks terrible. If they still have the 3 bag ballast with nothing under the floor then it is another fail. There is no way Supras shoudl be priced where they are. They don't show any innovation and are falling way behind the curve.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-05-2011, 8:28 AM Reply   
Brett,
The interior above is of the 22. The exterior shot you see above is the 242 (Aka slug) ha ha..... Two different boats.
Old     (ripr)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-05-2011, 8:39 AM Reply   
I'm biased, but I think that interior looks sexy.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-05-2011, 8:45 AM Reply   
I am with NAW on this. I keep looking at it. Hope they do that with the 21V too. I also still really like the raked front end. It is just over accentuated with the gel coat pattern and that is why people think it is really low in the bow.
Old     (07launch22ssv)      Join Date: Feb 2007       08-05-2011, 8:47 AM Reply   
^^^Im with the both of you, but I think you 2 knew that already
Old     (dcooper)      Join Date: Mar 2005       08-05-2011, 10:03 AM Reply   
I like the switches even thought they seem similar to MC. Not sold on the step instead of the middle seat. And that interior looks really big for the 22, unless they redisgned more than the interior configuration.
Old     (dcooper)      Join Date: Mar 2005       08-05-2011, 10:08 AM Reply   
I also really like the glued in carpet and that it goes up the sides of seat bottoms. I like the idea of snap out carpet, but really prefer the carpet to go everywhere and up the sides of the seats. It makes it way nicer being in the boat in cooler weather, your feet and legs are not up against the cold fiberglass.
Old     (ripr)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-05-2011, 10:18 AM Reply   
Rick T- please have the boys put the step pad on the rear deck and the seat in the 21v for 2012 like shown above. Thanks!
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       08-05-2011, 11:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by polarbill View Post
Looks just like the 242 or whatever it is called. A huge banana slug. Fugly in my opinion. They still have glued in carpet, fail. That seat step and the walk area across the top look way too much like afterthoughts . All they did was cut out the vinyl and foam and slap a foam piece like on swim steps. I don't mind the switches themselves but the label trim around them looks incredibly cheap and the fake wood paneling looks terrible. If they still have the 3 bag ballast with nothing under the floor then it is another fail. There is no way Supras shoudl be priced where they are. They don't show any innovation and are falling way behind the curve.
I can't think of anything you could say that I would disagree more with..

Everything SC is doing with their boats is heading the right way. Their stuff doesn't look like a transformer, no one is complaining abou the tower, the interior doesn't resemble Dominic Torettos RX-7 and they are putting in features (steps) for longevity, durability and USE.. Not some blinged out show piece that's 6 figure$ that you buy because of the name..

SC, MB and Malibu - doing things right.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       08-05-2011, 11:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff_mn View Post
I can't think of anything you could say that I would disagree more with..

Everything SC is doing with their boats is heading the right way. Their stuff doesn't look like a transformer, no one is complaining abou the tower, the interior doesn't resemble Dominic Torettos RX-7 and they are putting in features (steps) for longevity, durability and USE.. Not some blinged out show piece that's 6 figure$ that you buy because of the name..

SC, MB and Malibu - doing things right.
I guess we have different opinions and that is fine but the way I see it they aren't doing anything new from their boats 4 years ago hardly but are probably charging somewhere between a comparable MB and Malibu. I just don't think there is a single thing on supra's that warrant them costing a cent more then an MB. When are they actually going to put under the floor ballast in these things? In addition none of the skiers choice boats are considered very good surf boats and for the most part produce good wakeboard wakes but nothing outstanding. I just don't like their boats that much. That doesn't mean I wouldn't own one if it was the right price though. I care more about getting a good deal then getting the perfect boat.

By the way, I like Mastercraft, malibu and nautique but they are out of their minds charging what they are. MB and Axis seem to be the only boats out there that are producing anything good for a good price. Not a fan of Tiges and they are overpriced now. Centurion's are getting better and have the surf part of things dialed but they are overpriced now. I like Sanger's because of the price but they need something new that is a deeper boat.

Last edited by polarbill; 08-05-2011 at 11:39 AM.
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       08-05-2011, 11:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
I guess we have different opinions and that is fine but the way I see it they aren't doing anything new from their boats 4 years ago hardly but are probably charging somewhere between a comparable MB and Malibu. I just don't think there is a single thing on supra's that warrant them costing a cent more then an MB. When are they actually going to put under the floor ballast in these things? In addition none of the skiers choice boats are considered very good surf boats and for the most part produce good wakeboard wakes but nothing outstanding. I just don't like their boats that much. That doesn't mean I wouldn't own one if it was the right price though. I care more about getting a good deal then getting the perfect boat.

By the way, I like Mastercraft, malibu and nautique but they are out of their minds charging what they are. MB and Axis seem to be the only boats out there that are producing anything good for a good price. Not a fan of Tiges and they are overpriced now. Centurion's are getting better and have the surf part of things dialed but they are overpriced now. I like Sanger's because of the price but they need something new that is a deeper boat.
sounds like you're just being a hater overall.. I can respect that..

Agree to disagree.
Old     (supratweaked)      Join Date: Aug 2005       08-05-2011, 12:03 PM Reply   
A little off topic, but is the 22 hull the same as an 07? Anybody have wake pictures of the 2012 22 weighted at 23-25 MPH? reference to 70 and 70 feet would be great.

Grest looking interior BTW.

Thanks,

Vince
Old     (Shooter271)      Join Date: Mar 2011       08-05-2011, 12:12 PM Reply   
I am really happy to see the new interior. I passed up a screaming deal on a 22 World's Ed because of the interior, just not enough room. I will def be looking at the 2012's
Old     (07launch22ssv)      Join Date: Feb 2007       08-05-2011, 12:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by supratweaked View Post
A little off topic, but is the 22 hull the same as an 07? Anybody have wake pictures of the 2012 22 weighted at 23-25 MPH? reference to 70 and 70 feet would be great.

Grest looking interior BTW.

Thanks,

Vince
as far as i know the hull is unchanged since then.
Old     (blaze5012)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-05-2011, 2:06 PM Reply   
Quote:

FYI they have under the floor ballast now in the 242 and from the looks of the pictures, it seems they have added it to the 22V as well. I can see a small removeable piece in the carpet that looks to be an access to it just like on the 242.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-05-2011, 2:50 PM Reply   
Is that stalk on the steering column for the trim tab? Looks terrible! Toggle switches are ok but what about the panels on the top outer 2? They don't even fit on the panel properly. Those are my gripes...rest of the boat looks great! I like the colors of the one shown and the layout looks nice and roomy.
Old     (wakebdr2002)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-05-2011, 2:53 PM Reply   
Love the new 22. Keep the pics coming.
Old     (jbird)      Join Date: Jun 2011       08-06-2011, 8:08 AM Reply   
The interior would deter me...I don't think it looks plush, and the seat backs look low, like a Calalbria.
Old     (04outback)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-06-2011, 11:23 AM Reply   
that interior pic HAS to be the 242 not a 22V.. too much room to be 22'
Old     (07launch22ssv)      Join Date: Feb 2007       08-06-2011, 1:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04outback View Post
that interior pic HAS to be the 242 not a 22V.. too much room to be 22'
Definately the 22 not the 242
Old     (jmvotto)      Join Date: Apr 2008       08-06-2011, 2:30 PM Reply   
is the pic on the water of the 242?
Old     (tazz3069)      Join Date: Aug 2008       08-06-2011, 8:29 PM Reply   
I do not like the toggle switches. Looks cheap. I bet they still come with the dreadful bags. If they really want to upgrade, then they should put in hard tanks.
Old    TN22            08-06-2011, 10:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
is the pic on the water of the 242?
Yes, the first shot is of the new World's 242. The other 4 are of the new interior in the 22.
Old     (on_board_wakeboarding)      Join Date: Nov 2006       08-07-2011, 12:21 AM Reply   
TN22 Is the helm from the 21v the same as the 22?
Old     (loudontn)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-07-2011, 7:19 AM Reply   
If I remember correctly the helm's were the same on all the Supra's, including the new Italian steering wheel and switch panels. I LOVE the new switch panels, it gets the ballast switches off the area near the knees. The electrical drivers seat is fantastic, alot like a car, it just lets you adjust it where it needs to go. Loving the World's edition, the 242 is gorgeous, same for the 22.
Old     (blaze5012)      Join Date: Aug 2010       08-07-2011, 8:50 AM Reply   
cant wait to see some more pictures of the new 22v
Old     (rickt)      Join Date: May 2002       08-07-2011, 6:02 PM Reply   
Our Supra forums are still down due to some creative hacking. Here are some other shots from when we were loading the boats from the photo shoot.
Attached Images

Old     (jonyb)      Join Date: Nov 2008       08-07-2011, 7:50 PM Reply   
That Worlds edition looks really good.... Interior pics?
Old     (jmvotto)      Join Date: Apr 2008       08-08-2011, 3:54 AM Reply   
lauderdale lake facebook page has the supra 242 interior pics.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set...6164806&type=1
Old    TN22            08-08-2011, 9:20 AM Reply   
New pic of 22 interior with the removable center seat over the non-skid step.
Attached Images

Old     (pierce_bronkite)      Join Date: Jul 2003       08-08-2011, 11:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by TN22 View Post
New pic of 22 interior with the removable center seat over the non-skid step.
I laugh at these dark colored interiors. Surely the people who designed this have never stepped foot on dark colored vinyl in 100+ degree weather. Here in Texas that dark grey vinyl color would melt the skin off your foot. Hell the white vinyl on my boat is too hot to touch.
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       08-08-2011, 12:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce_bronkite View Post
I laugh at these dark colored interiors. Surely the people who designed this have never stepped foot on dark colored vinyl in 100+ degree weather. Here in Texas that dark grey vinyl color would melt the skin off your foot. Hell the white vinyl on my boat is too hot to touch.
surely tehre are people like me who live i MInnesota and don't have 100 degree days who would surely buy the dark colored interior, right?

choices - they have them.
Old     (mmobius2001)      Join Date: Jun 2004       08-08-2011, 3:25 PM Reply   
for all the arguments, i think any wakeboard boat is a good boat depending on your taste.

i've been looking at ALL different boats the last month, i've been a moomba owner since 2004, been on my 2nd boat.

the things that are pulling me towards SC year after year:

i think the new towers even the old towers are the nicest looking functional towers out there.

i think for the price the interior is roomy as any boat i've been in/seen

i think it throws a great wake and for all the people that think the surf wake sucks, you just have to play w/ the weight its def capable.

the sunpad: SC's is nice a large, goes w/ personal use but i know when i anchor/beach the boat to hang out or even just chilling in the middle of lake floating and drinking we all hang out on the sunpad, platform, and back of boat in general, its just nice.

everything SC does is for functionality, i dont feel there is one thing about SC that is put in the boat that you are like "meh i could do w/o it" or "it doesnt need to be there"

although im also a fan of full carpet in the pit because i also feel its more luxurious and i feel snap in looks cheap, i also agree that not having carpet in the ski lockers is a great idea.
Old     (juniorhawk)      Join Date: Jul 2004 Location: New England       08-13-2011, 4:10 AM Reply   
The Worlds boat is g g g g gorgeous.

Count me in with the chorus saying SC/Supra/Rick Tinker is making some seriously good decisions here.
Old     (fman)      Join Date: Nov 2008       08-13-2011, 8:51 AM Reply   
The new Supras are looking great, the interior colors are sweet and the graphic packages look nice. I really like the new toggle switches, much better than the old plastic cheap style they were using. The adjustable drivers seat is a great option.

I heard they are using a hybrid ballast system, hard tanks and bags????.... I still cant figure out why SC likes the bag system and wont fully convert to hard tanks. After having the bags in my Supra and using the quad (4) hard tank system in my VLX, the hard tanks are so much better than having bags. Actually having gauges with a float system rather than timers is a much more accurate system. And with 4 tanks you can really dial in the wakes for different riding styles. Seems like they could offer a plug 'n play system for people wanting more weight.

Wish they would raise up the bow a little, the 22 and 242 look like they are going to take on some serious water with bow weight and some peeps sitting in the front, they really slant downward. Still no true "snap out carpet/wet-tek flooring"? Hopefuly they took all the carpet out of the ski lockers/storage area flooring, this only promotes mold and is difficult to clean.

Does the 22 SSV have a new hull design?

Last edited by fman; 08-13-2011 at 8:55 AM.
Old     (fman)      Join Date: Nov 2008       08-13-2011, 9:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmobius2001 View Post

for all the arguments, i think any wakeboard boat is a good boat depending on your taste.i've been looking at ALL different boats the last month, i've been a moomba owner since 2004, been on my 2nd boat.

the things that are pulling me towards SC year after year:

i think the new towers even the old towers are the nicest looking functional towers out there.

i think for the price the interior is roomy as any boat i've been in/seen

i think it throws a great wake and for all the people that think the surf wake sucks, you just have to play w/ the weight its def capable.

the sunpad: SC's is nice a large, goes w/ personal use but i know when i anchor/beach the boat to hang out or even just chilling in the middle of lake floating and drinking we all hang out on the sunpad, platform, and back of boat in general, its just nice.

everything SC does is for functionality, i dont feel there is one thing about SC that is put in the boat that you are like "meh i could do w/o it" or "it doesnt need to be there"

although im also a fan of full carpet in the pit because i also feel its more luxurious and i feel snap in looks cheap, i also agree that not having carpet in the ski lockers is a great idea.
After 230 hours of ownership, I could never get the waked dialed in on my '08 22, unless I was towing someone at 24+ MPH it was always washing out on the port side. The boat was super weight sensitive to people, I was hoping they were going to make a complete hull re-design to help clean up the wakes at lower speeds.... maybe this has been done for 2012 also?

Enjoyed the boat, but the wake and ballast system was one reason I did not purchase another Supra.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-13-2011, 9:17 AM Reply   
The argument of bags and tanks will wage on forever. Anyone hard core will certainly like the bags better because it is so much easier to change configurations and add more weight. I am not real hardcore anymore, so I agree a bit more about hard tanks, but I am indifferent. Sure tanks are nice from the sales perspective sitting on a showroom floor, but everyone that I know that is running the kind of weight we used to run had to sit there and plumb bags on top of their system or fill them with portable pump. Ours was all hidden away and at the flip of a switch. I think you are right that a hybrid system of tanks with the ability to just plug in bags to it would be the absolute optimum.

From what I have heard the 22 SSV still has the same running surface, but new interior. Also, with respect to taking on water in the front, I think it is a bit of an optical illusion with the gel coat. All Supras have the same raked front except the 21V and always have. There has never been real issues with dipping the bow like other manufacturers to my knowledge. If you take a look at that 242 and have solid gel coat, you will see it just has the same normal rake. The gel coat scheme accentuates the rake more than it really is.
Old     (wakebdr2002)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-13-2011, 11:04 AM Reply   
I'm still a fan of the bags. Every wakeboat out there with the exception of Epic's need more weight than what comes factory. The bag system makes this an easy upgrade. Unless they are gonna put 3000 lbs under the floor, then I say leave the bags.
Old     (fman)      Join Date: Nov 2008       08-13-2011, 8:32 PM Reply   
Diggs,

Definitely dont want to start the bag vs hardtank arguments, BUT I must say....

After coming from a full bag system, and now having a hard tank system and aftermarket 750lb surf sac system (installed aftermarket w/Johnson pumps) I will never go back to a full bag system. For wakeboarding the VLX throws a fantastic wake with just stock hard tanks and wedge, so you never loose any storage space in ski lockers when wakeboarding. Having gauges to pre-set your fills in rider pre-sets is a really nice feature, and with bags you never really know if the timer system is working all the time. I like the AXIS hard tank system and plug 'n play for added weight, seems like a good idea.

And my 22 SSV when loaded with weight would take on water quite a bit, sometimes a driver error but the nose just sits very low in the water, especially with people and ballast. The 21V seems to be a much better design and sits up much higher.

Kevin,

I had a few advanced/expert riders out on my VLX this summer, and with the stock 1250lb hard tanks, and power wedge they were raving about the wake on the VLX. For beginner/intermediate riders, just using the 400 lb center tank seems to make a nice wake for most in this category. Not sure if you have been towed behind the new VLX but I have gotten great feedback from everyone riding behind it. Guess it all depends on rider preference and style. After having a full bag system and now going to full hard tanks, I would take the hard tanks any day over the bag system. All of the top makers are using hard tanks, MC, Malibu, Nautique, Tige, etc... and now offering the plug 'n play system which I think is a great addition to the stock hard tanks for hardcore riders. There must be a reason they are not going backwards to a full bag system.... but to each is own, just my opinion... whatever makes the owner happy.
Old     (fman)      Join Date: Nov 2008       08-13-2011, 8:53 PM Reply   
One last note, definitely not trying to bash on the Supra line or Skiers Choice, I really enjoyed my Supra... and feel they build a quality boat.

I was silently cheering for the brand in 2010/2011 to update the ballast system (hard tanks) and clean the wakes up (hull re-design) so I could place an order, but unfortunately this never happened. I ended up with a Malibu VLX (which I really am enjoying). Apparently 2012 is the same hull as my 2008 was.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-14-2011, 9:06 AM Reply   
Again..... it all depends on your needs. There are lots of Malibu guys (on this thread included) and Nautique that want bags and in fact rip out their entire systems for bags. There are lots of Supra guys that want tanks. What is the common theme????? "Hard core" riders that actually add extra ballast and use extra ballast typically like bags better cause they are more conducive for that. The weekend warrior, people happy with their stock set up, and showroom shoppers are going to prefer tanks. You are right there is no need to start an argument about it because neither of us will be right...... I think we can all agree that a combination of tanks with plug and play ballast would end the argument for everyone. Hopefully Malibu and Supra both start doing that.
Old     (fman)      Join Date: Nov 2008       08-14-2011, 10:50 AM Reply   
I do think Supra has some of the best looking graphic/color packages for 2012, that worlds package on the 242 is awesome.
Old     (wakebdr2002)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-16-2011, 8:44 AM Reply   
Agree with Diggs on this one that the hard tanks with plug and play would be the best of both worlds. This would probably drive the cost up on boats with prices already getting outta hand. The new 242 has this for the front tank now. This does decrease the storage though. On my 22SSV I can throw 3 wakeboards and a surfboard in the ski locker - cant do that on the 242.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       08-16-2011, 8:56 AM Reply   
Do people with newer nautiques and Malibus actually rip out their tanks and put in bags. I know this was common in older boats because the tanks were above the floor but hadn't heard this on new boats where the tanks are under the floor or create a floor level with the rest of the boat. I thought guys just piggybacked off the stock ballast tanks in the rear. For a minimal price you can have plumbed in hard tanks that don't take up any of the storage as well as plumbed in huge bags for surfing. I think the MB ballast is the best setup though. A large adjustable side to side quick fill/drain ballast. Then it isn't too hard or expensive to plumb in 750's or whatever in the rear for surfing. Perfrect setup.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       08-16-2011, 9:38 AM Reply   
Brett,
Exactly. I am not saying newer Malibu's or Nautiques. Just talking historically about this argument. This is not a new argument from this year. It has been at least 6 years. If all manufacturers all go to a Pure Vert system that would be cool but take some major re-tooling of their hull and the way they position things under the floor or just a simple plug and play additional option above hard tanks that would be awesome and meet everyone's needs. It is pretty easy to play devils advocate and argue both sides of the coin cause they have advantages and disadvantages. I am still a big fan of the bags for many reasons, but I can see advantages to each argument if I am being fair.