Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (markster)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-30-2009, 9:35 AM Reply   
I own a 2002 Mastercraft X-10 and the tower was bent earlier in the season while towing the boat. We are looking to sell the boat and want to replace the tower before doing so. Does anyone know where I can get a 2002-2004 Mastercraft Zeroflex Flyer tower for my boat? I'm in desperate need and any help would be most appreciated
Old     (jon4pres)      Join Date: May 2004       11-30-2009, 10:14 AM Reply   
New dimensions makes something really similar. I would check there first probably a lot cheaper than going to MC.
Old     (snowboardcorey)      Join Date: Jan 2004       11-30-2009, 11:19 AM Reply   
You'll have to get it from New Dimension, MC has switched tower suppliers since that generation of Zero Flex Flyers. It should be a pretty easy swap out but the towers are made to order so expect a couple weeks of build/ship time.
Old     (cwkoch)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-30-2009, 12:01 PM Reply   
Corey- Did New Dimension finally get their game together?

In 2005 I ordered a New Dimension tower. I waited, and waited, and waited, 3 months to be exact, no tower. I kept getting the run-around that it was shipping today, etc. I finally canceled the order and went with a Titan. These guys had a tower delivered inside of a week. I wish I would have gone with Titan to begin with instead of wasting 3 months waiting on a tower!

Be careful with New Dimension....
Old     (big_b_21v)      Join Date: Oct 2006       11-30-2009, 12:56 PM Reply   
You may also want to contact Scott at Samson Sports. Im pretty sure that they have a tower that will fit your needs.
www.samsonsports.com

http://www.samsonsports.com/photos/v/Mastercraft-wakeboard-towers/slideshow.html
Old     (duffymahoney)      Join Date: Sep 2008       11-30-2009, 1:34 PM Reply   
Email awprint@coldreams.com">pawprint@coldreams.com he has an 03 or so xstar that burnt up. The tower might be in good shape. He is parting out his boat.

Duffy
Old     (gregg_rossi)      Join Date: Feb 2009       12-01-2009, 3:09 PM Reply   
check Ebay, there was a tower on there earlier this year. or the mastercraft owner's forum, they have a "parts" section in the Market Place.
Old     (snowboardcorey)      Join Date: Jan 2004       12-02-2009, 9:00 AM Reply   
Yeah, I think they finally got it together. There were some MAJOR shipping issues back in the day, not sure why but my guess is they couldnt ramp up production fast enough to meet demand. As a direct replacement this is going to be the best way to go. Replacing the tower with another brand will likely lead to gel coat repair to cover the exisiting holes.
Old     (markster)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-03-2009, 10:56 AM Reply   
Thanks for all the help guys. Much appreciated.