Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old    4sher            09-22-2006, 3:59 PM Reply   
Got a cool pic of you riding your IS board (or standing next to it or taking it out to dinner and a movie, really any cool pic of you and your board)? Wanna win a team rider sweatshirt? Want your pic on the Inland Surfer website?

If the answer is YES to at least one of those questions, email your pic(s) to info@inlandsurfer.com.

We will randomly select 2 entrants to receive a team rider sweatshirt and many of the pics will go on the "Action Shots" section of our site.

Thanks for all your support!
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-23-2006, 9:14 AM Reply   
Mark - Not looking to win any gear...you guys take good enough care of us anyway. We just wanted to join the post and let you know how much we love the Inland Surfer boards and that we wouldn't dream of surfing any other board.
Upload
Old    surfdad            09-24-2006, 4:54 AM Reply   
I don't need any additional fame :-) Give me a new yellow!!!!!!!!!! C'mon Mark, it's not cold enough here for a sweatshirt, you WA folks don't understand weather. :-) A new yellow would be a much more appropriate donation for my situation.

Upload
Old     (mars)      Join Date: Aug 2005       09-24-2006, 9:50 AM Reply   
Guess I put this on the wrong thread...
I see surfdad surfs in "iced tea" water also-not for the faint of heart or those not up to date on their immunizations.
Upload
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-24-2006, 1:13 PM Reply   
Here is our clean water we get to surf.Upload
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       09-24-2006, 1:32 PM Reply   
This is a picture of Scott.
Upload
Old     (ed_g)      Join Date: Nov 2005       09-25-2006, 9:02 AM Reply   
c'mon Jeff, some of us know that ain't your board your riding :-)

That board had an unusually long trip to find it's owner. Came from Inland Surfer to Orlando and then to Kansas City, Kansas where it now lives.

MARS, where are you located? The photo of surfdad was shot at Lake Louisa State Park in Clermont, Fl

(Message edited by Ed_G on September 25, 2006)
Old    4sher            09-25-2006, 9:40 AM Reply   
Looks like MARS is in Florida water to me. We surfed in a lake outside Orlando last week and the water looked just like that. On the up-side, the water was like 85 degrees!
Old     (zo1)      Join Date: Aug 2002       09-25-2006, 9:46 AM Reply   
Does it have to be on the water? Here is my 15 month old daughter testing out the new goods...

Upload
Old    surfdad            09-25-2006, 10:06 AM Reply   
Ed! You ratted me out, I was tttttttthhhhhiiiiissssssss close to a new yellow! :-) Actually didn't that blue made a stop in CA enroute to Florida.
Old     (ed_g)      Join Date: Nov 2005       09-25-2006, 10:24 AM Reply   
Jeff, I bet your right. We had so many boards coming and going that week, who could keep track :-).

Mark, any idea what lake or area you were in?

Manzo, I'd say that priceless photo of your daughter's "surfing" should definetly be on the Inland Surfer web site

(Message edited by Ed_G on September 25, 2006)
Old     (bog)      Join Date: Sep 2002       09-25-2006, 10:58 AM Reply   
do we still have time to enter?
Old    4sher            09-25-2006, 1:12 PM Reply   
Plenty of time to enter. We'll keep accepting pics for a few weeks.
Old     (mars)      Join Date: Aug 2005       09-25-2006, 1:58 PM Reply   
In the absence of an abundance of NASCAR kitsch or rebel flags you'll have to take my word for it the pic was taken in south east VA.
Old     (pennery)      Join Date: Jul 2006       09-26-2006, 10:29 PM Reply   
Here is a pic of my cousin and I double surfing behind a Centurion Avalanche. Actually we are just waiting in this pic but I will try and find a pic of us surfing. We have 2 Yellow's

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/pennerya/201_0138.jpg
Old    4sher            09-27-2006, 9:03 AM Reply   
send the pic when you find it!
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-28-2006, 8:16 PM Reply   
Upload
Old     (woodawg)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-28-2006, 11:13 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (dejoeco)      Join Date: Apr 2003       09-29-2006, 6:21 AM Reply   
Here is something about the water. Incase you did not already know.....

Lakes that are surrounded by coniferous forests (evergreens such as pine, spruce, hemlock and fir trees) are generally brown in color because pine needles that fall to the ground (called litter) are very slow to degrade. This is also true of lakes surrounded by wetlands, where plants decompose very slowly.
Old     (ktownrider)      Join Date: Oct 2006       10-07-2006, 9:04 PM Reply   
First off, Inland Surfer is rad. Jeff and crew do great work. Mark, I rode with you and Jeff a few summers ago to take some pics for the site and with Jeff and Mac another time and I and always tell people how legit the Inlands team is. I'll get some pics together and send them later this week.
But more importantly, do you guys know when you're gonna have some 4skims for sale? I'm stoked to try it out--I'm still ridin the chubby.
Old    4sher            10-09-2006, 9:16 AM Reply   
Scott,

Thanks for the kind words. We expect the new boards in within the next few weeks. Give Jeff a shout and make sure he reserves one for you. Many are already spoken for!