Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (SS_Hooke102)      Join Date: Sep 2011       06-07-2012, 7:01 PM Reply   
Does any one else live here? This weather has been so crappy!
Old     (blindmnkee3)      Join Date: Aug 2001       06-08-2012, 1:22 PM Reply   
Yes the weather sucks but their are few of us around. I'm in Spokane at ride on Long Lake when it warms up a bit. July - September is money but goes by very quickly.
Old     (moon)      Join Date: Oct 2008       06-10-2012, 12:10 AM Reply   
Yeah, the weather has sucked so far. For tri cities, it looks like monday will be 83 with 6 mph winds and tuesday 84 with 11 mph winds. The rest of the week looks to be in the mid 70's. I thought summer was gonna start early since last month we had several days in the high 80's, but looks this season is gonna begin late (at least for me), just like last season.
Old     (SS_Hooke102)      Join Date: Sep 2011       06-10-2012, 12:15 AM Reply   
Yeah, we are in the tri cities too, it has been pretty crappy. Rode today and got rained out... thank god for 4/3 suits! we ride the columbia a lot and we have a black and white x star, if you ever see us feel free to give us a shout!
Old     (SS_Hooke102)      Join Date: Sep 2011       06-10-2012, 12:16 AM Reply   
actually trying again tomorrow, we will see what happens weather wise...
Old     (moon)      Join Date: Oct 2008       06-11-2012, 7:26 AM Reply   
I'll keep my eye out for ya. We ride the Columbia as well (but favor the Snake), and have an older MB Sports that is black and white and a touch of goldish brown metal flake (our Reg #'s are goldish brown as well). How did sunday go? Took the kids to the park and noticed a couple of malibu's on the water. The current is moving, but sure wish I would've taken the boat out.
Old     (corbin86)      Join Date: Jun 2012       07-01-2012, 6:46 PM Reply   
Lets hope it gets nice i get home i aug and me and my girl are going to learn how to ride shes never rode i have a few time i can get up no problem just gotta practice lots so im hopen the weather will be nice by aug. Im up in spokane area too adam how do you like long lake iv jet skied there a few times but never got the boat in there iv been at newman and cda most of the time and the river
Old     (kirk)      Join Date: May 2003       07-02-2012, 6:55 AM Reply   
This weather sucks. I live in Walla Walla and mostly hit the Snake at Fishhook or Lyons. On weekends its either raining or blowing with gusts to 35. Looks like a warming trend is on the way with dome +100 degree days. Pretty soon everyone will be bitching about how hot it is!
Old     (goinbigg17)      Join Date: Jul 2002       07-02-2012, 10:23 AM Reply   
My family has a place on Lake Roosevelt. We were over there two weeks ago and all our neighbors said it was the first weekend of sun of the year. The water was freezing! Heading over tomorrow night for the holiday long weekend and I see a forecast in the 80's! I'll be riding all week long for sure!
Old     (jhuff79)      Join Date: Mar 2005       07-02-2012, 3:13 PM Reply   
I saw your White and Black Xstar the other day as i was passing you getting gas. Very nice looking boat. I went out last monday and it was nice until the wind blew in. So yea that is not a good start to the summer when I can remember when it was nice a week ago.
Old     (JohnAr)      Join Date: Jun 2010       07-02-2012, 4:24 PM Reply   
Here's hoping for warm weather, if it looks nice I will head over from the wet side as well
Old     (SS_Hooke102)      Join Date: Sep 2011       07-03-2012, 2:52 PM Reply   
thanks Jason! if you ever see us on the water give us a shout! i think we are headed to the snake for the 4th... im not too excited about the crowds, but the weather is looking to be decent....
Old     (monroeyd)      Join Date: Jun 2006       07-03-2012, 11:34 PM Reply   
The weather hasn't been too bad. I mean we've put 80+ hrs on the boat so far this year. It could always be better. I'm sure we'll be around the snake too. Blue and white Supra, stop by and say hi if ya see us.

Huffman - we always have plenty of room for ya.

Kirk - How's it goin'? Hope the ski's treating you well.