Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 04, 2005

Old    proskier            02-01-2005, 10:14 PM Reply   
kind of a late time in the year to be posting a video, but oh well, maybe ill post it again in the summer when everyone is here more often. but for what its worth....something to keep everyone occupied for a few more minutes.
http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php?medid=13522
Old    jdavis4            02-02-2005, 5:04 AM Reply   
It's never too late to post a video. Good job!
Old    wickedwake            02-02-2005, 7:01 AM Reply   
Great vid bro! It has me stoked about riding with my buddies now! Only 2 more months LOL.
Old     (luchog)      Join Date: Jun 2002       02-02-2005, 5:09 PM Reply   
could you give me the soundtracks?
Old    proskier            02-02-2005, 5:13 PM Reply   
yea sure, the first song is "seeing is believing" by acceptance, and the second is "lying from you" by linkin park. ill send you acceptance if you want it by way of aim or msn. i found them at alternativeaddiction, but i dont know if you can still get the songs anymore.