Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through October 06, 2008

Old     (rem_pss308)      Join Date: Mar 2004       10-03-2008, 2:44 PM Reply   
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&it em=270281474407

they have two. one white and one black.
I offered 350.00 plus shipping,and they agreed, but I chose to purchase new. ( found a deal at Bennets ski school.)
Old     (hbguy)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-03-2008, 2:56 PM Reply   
"Hello, I have up for sale, a boat tower speaker. I do not know alot about this item except that it is in great shape, it is very very loud and a great speaker from what I have read on the internet. I can not tell you what it fits or anything but I think you can get info at wetsounds.com"

Who actually BUYS this speaker without knowing anything about it? I don't want to imply anything....just sayin'......
Old     (evil0ne)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-03-2008, 3:35 PM Reply   
Stolen?
Old     (bamboo)      Join Date: Dec 2005       10-03-2008, 4:26 PM Reply   
Wetsounds won't warranty it at all.
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       10-03-2008, 5:57 PM Reply   
"Wetsounds won't warranty it at all." Not true in my experience with Wetsounds. I bought a used pair of Pro-80's. These guys go above and beyond when it comes to customer service.
Old     (bamboo)      Join Date: Dec 2005       10-04-2008, 4:41 AM Reply   
Look right n the website, and Tim will post I'm sure...

'Wet Sounds, Inc. products sold on any non authorized web site or ANY internet auction site are void of any and all manufacturer’s warranty. Please contact Wet Sounds™ at 877-938-7757 or visit our web site at www.wetsounds.com to search for an authorized site and/or an authorized retailer near you.
'
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       10-04-2008, 9:18 AM Reply   
Don't care what it says. I bought used, and informed them of this and they still stood behind them even after warranty period was up.
Old     (dohboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       10-04-2008, 10:43 AM Reply   
Dealers are set up to promote and sell a product. If your going to be a retailer for anything you want to know the company you are going to promote is not selling the same product to a place that can undercut you. This idea works for both parties. The Mfg. promotes a product at an MSRP and thats what the dealers use to get the MSRP.

I'm sure most companies honor warranty for their products. After all these speakers are now "used" and the selling price now isn't undercutting the dealers. Wetsounds has great customer service. Thats why so many of us buy their product!