Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (depswa)      Join Date: Nov 2000       04-07-2010, 8:54 AM Reply   
Hey there! Dan Noonan here! Here is an update on my band Depswa! Sorry for the form e-mail, but time is short and I'm trying to spread the word as quickly as possible. Write back and I promise I'll respond directly to you. Hope all is well!

-Dan Noonan

"Although the digital version has been available at all major digital outlets since March 16th, Depswa's new CD "Distorted American Dream" is now available for pre-order through their webstore at http://www.merchco-online.com/depswa/ and is slated to ship April 9th. The first 100 orders will receive an autographed 8x10, and 2 indoor/outdoor Vinyl Stickers with the CD. Hurry and order today!!!

Depswa will also be headlining at the world famous Troubadour in West Hollywood Thursday, April 8th for their Los Angeles CD Release Show. Also performing on the bill are Opus Dai, Drugstore Fanantics (Featuring Koichi Fukuda of Static-X fame), Rishloo (from Seattle, WA) and eEnik. We negotiated a low door price of $10 so that fans that wish to purchase the CD as well can get admission and a CD for $20!!! This show will not be one you want to miss! Hope to see everyone there!!!

In addition, we plan to schedule special CD release shows in Phoenix, San Diego, Modesto, Sacramento, Las Vegas, etc. More info on those shows to come soon.
Old     (wakeboardingdad)      Join Date: Aug 2008       04-07-2010, 6:33 PM Reply   
Cool insignia!
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       04-07-2010, 8:59 PM Reply   
wish I could make it down Dan. let me know when you guys make it a little further north to ventura.