Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (shaunster93)      Join Date: Jun 2009       06-02-2010, 6:57 PM Reply   
Anyone wanna ride this week or up and coming weekend. Ill pay for gas, help clean the boat, bring food, etc. Im in the Lake county Illinois area, text me at 847 406 7131
thanks-shaun
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-05-2010, 8:12 PM Reply   
I am up in the area have a 2000 X-Star with about 2k in it. If the weather ever breaks I will hit you up. Over near the Deep Lake area. Lake Villa/Lindenhurst

Also if you are not busy this Wed 09th of June or any Wed after hit up the Broken Oar on the Fox River. Starts at around 4pm til dusk. I will be driving a demo boat from Chicago Mastercraft and we are starting up our Midweek Wakeup. We will have a couple different MC's on the water to pull riders of all abilities...........All free. Also not sure on you riding level but there are also some lessons from some pretty decent riders again no charge.
Old     (rkinsell)      Join Date: May 2005       06-11-2010, 6:25 AM Reply   
I just moved in the area and have an 03' SAN. I'm currently living out of a hotel, but should have a place within the next week. If everything goes right, I'll have a spot on the water at Wonder Lake. Let me know if you guys want to head out, especially weekday nights. 602-763-9359- Ryan
Old     (rkinsell)      Join Date: May 2005       06-17-2010, 10:01 AM Reply   
Change of plans. I now live on Lake Zurich- 602-763-9359. Thanks for the pull on the Fox River Paul!
Old     (baller)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-03-2010, 10:23 AM Reply   
Ryan,
I'm in Lake Zurich (on Forest Lake, no motors!) and my parents have a spot on the Fox north of the dam. I'm always looking to get people up to the Chain, but it's harder than it should be! How are the condition on Lake Zurich? Hit me up sometime, I can do weekend morning/evenings and some weekday evenings. I'm seriously 5 min away, give me a call/text
Nick
847-840-1971