Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 11, 2007

Old     (huddy)      Join Date: May 2007       06-12-2007, 10:39 PM Reply   
check it out peeps sub 200 bucks I build a manifold ballast system, using the pumps that was already in the boat!!! My fill pump stayed just plumed into it, and my empty pump I moved from my center tank. No more throwing pumps overboard. All I do is turn some 1\4 turn valves and game on. Here are some pics if you have questions just let me know.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (trx1noob)      Join Date: Sep 2006       06-18-2007, 8:50 AM Reply   
well, I tried my system out this weekend. I tee'd into my main line already for stock ballast. I tried filling both port side(stock and custom sac) up at the same time, and the fly high bag wasnt' filling up. what's going on. I upgraded the fill line from 3/4 to 2" line. thought it should fill both up fairly easy. come to find out i have to fill separately. my 750 pd bag fills faster than my stock 350 pd bag. tsunami pumps work AWESEME. prob 3-4 minutes and she's full. I did run a vent line with check valve to empty line and it seemed to work. I got a couple more through hull empty spigots(i think that's what they are called) that i'm going to drill through and just run a totally separate line for venting. now that i've drille two holes through, it's not as bad as i though. thanx for all the info and help boys. I'll try and get some pics.
i had to leave the boat at dealer, getting trailer surge breaks looked at, not working. did i mention i hate surge breaks. I would have ordered electric had i known. my rant over.lol