Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old    LR3w8kbrdr            03-24-2012, 5:34 PM Reply   
Just curious as Ive had mine for 3 mos now, just broke them out today for first ride.

But the insoles came out when I took them off my feet. Going to ride my Watsons until I get an answer from LF about possible replacing.
Old     (bschall)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-24-2012, 7:24 PM Reply   
That happened to mine in the 2011s.. After they were completely broken in it stopped happening
Old     (gotwake133)      Join Date: May 2010       03-25-2012, 7:06 AM Reply   
This year they all have removable insoles. Basically the same thing as shoes, which from my experience riding the new LF bindings can get a little annoying when your riding around, and taking your boots on and off. If we are talking about the same thing, its not a warranty issue, just a little change for 2012.
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            03-25-2012, 8:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotwake133 View Post
This year they all have removable insoles. Basically the same thing as shoes, which from my experience riding the new LF bindings can get a little annoying when your riding around, and taking your boots on and off. If we are talking about the same thing, its not a warranty issue, just a little change for 2012.
Interesting...even the guys at Performance Ski & Surf said to contact LF about the issue. Guess I'll have to research. If thats the case, I'll stick to my Watsons.
Old     (gotwake133)      Join Date: May 2010       03-25-2012, 5:56 PM Reply   
More than welcome to bring them into the shop anytime! If you got them from us, (Perf) and there is a legit problem there shouldn't be a problem getting ya new ones!
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            03-25-2012, 8:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotwake133 View Post
More than welcome to bring them into the shop anytime! If you got them from us, (Perf) and there is a legit problem there shouldn't be a problem getting ya new ones!
Gotcha...looks like I'll either just use these for boat riding or as my backup. Not too practical for cable riding if Im taking them on & off and the insole keeps popping out.
Old     (gotwake133)      Join Date: May 2010       03-25-2012, 8:24 PM Reply   
Yeah I felt the same when when I rode our demo boots, (Harleys and Watsons), it wasn't fun trying to re-adjust the insole every time i took my foot out! Maybe some glue would do the trick!
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       03-26-2012, 12:18 AM Reply   
gluing them may mess up any warranty claims...
but if you do glue them i would recommend shoo-goo as miracle worker for any watersports gear patching
Old     (Anaru)      Join Date: Jan 2012       03-26-2012, 3:44 AM Reply   
They might have a small piece of material covering some velcro on the heal. My 2012 soviegn boots are the same. They are simple to put back in, just wear it like a sock and slide back into the binding and the velcro on the heal heaps hold it in place.