Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-30-2014, 9:00 AM Reply   
What? No, he's "Money". LOL!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-30-2014, 9:53 AM Reply   
For all the Niner fans, there is a great "A Football Life" on Jerry Rice that was on NFL Network yesterday. That guy was a class act. 2nd best WR all time for sure.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-30-2014, 10:25 AM Reply   
Top page post
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-30-2014, 11:39 AM Reply   
Tppcp !
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-30-2014, 11:49 AM Reply   
http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2013...ior-ridiculous

Is KaperPick for real?!?!? He throws that a foot further Sherman won't tip it, he'll pick it. Also, please tell me when Crabtree has ever "gone for a 100 on Sherman" let alone the Seahawks. Check the tape Kap, best game Craptree has ever had against the Hawks was in 2011 with 85 yards and a better QB (Alex Smith).
What a joke. Don't you open your mouth about the best, or I'm gonna shut it for you real quick!!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-30-2014, 12:32 PM Reply   
Oh and Craptree vs. Seattle = ZERO TOUCHDOWNS

Sherman on the other had has 2 INTs vs. SF.
Old     (tonyv420)      Join Date: Jul 2007       01-30-2014, 12:41 PM Reply   
KaperPICK is a idiot, He is arrogant as the next guy! How can he root for the Broncos???? Most Niners fans are rooting for the Hawks! NFC!!! I can't wait till we play them again! He's just sore cause he can't have a good game against the best team in the NFL!!! GO SEAHAWKS!!!!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-30-2014, 3:17 PM Reply   
The Seadderall Seahawks are getting really worried with the latest weather forecast for the Superbowl. Temperatures starting at 43* at kickoff and not likely to get to freezing during the game. Winds are mild at 8-12 mph. Looks like Sherman will be tested.Better up your doses of Adderall Hawks,Peytons flying circus is coming to town!!!!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-30-2014, 5:47 PM Reply   
Check out the NFL.COM video N"if"L . You guys will finally see what i've been saying all year. LOL
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-30-2014, 6:26 PM Reply   
I'm ready for a my score prediction:
31-20 Hawks
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-30-2014, 6:54 PM Reply   
I really thought i'd picked a score. But i looked back and realized i hadn't. So here goes…….Broncos 30 Hawks 27…………Classic Manning with a TD over Sherman for the win. Let's see what Sherman has to say in that interview?
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-30-2014, 7:10 PM Reply   
Peyton throws ducks and Sherman is a shotgun jack!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-30-2014, 7:35 PM Reply   
KaperPrick continues do up his douchettude with a marked increase in his drivel. He was better off when he kept his yap shut. How you gonna run your yap when you throw two picks and fumble the ball in the fourth Q? What's that called again Bobby? Choke?
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-30-2014, 7:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
The Seadderall Seahawks are getting really worried with the latest weather forecast for the Superbowl. Temperatures starting at 43* at kickoff and not likely to get to freezing during the game. Winds are mild at 8-12 mph. Looks like Sherman will be tested.Better up your doses of Adderall Hawks,Peytons flying circus is coming to town!!!!
Look for the weather to drop below 40 before kickoff (the temperature at which PM has never won a playoff game) because Mother Nature is a 12 son.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       01-30-2014, 8:53 PM Reply   
I'm not sure the Broncos get two TD's on Sunday. Peyton is the ONLY player for that team that won't be looking across the line at someone more talented than him. He's good enough to make up the difference, but I doubt it.
27-17 Seahawks. Peyton gets picked twice.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-30-2014, 11:02 PM Reply   
Boy, you hawk boys better temper your comments. Well.... Maybe not. It's always more fun when the big talkers go down hard. If the hawks do in fact pull it off, you guys can enjoy your 15 minutes and then it's back to anonymity. Live it up and enjoy it while you can.
Old     (supersonicmi)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-31-2014, 12:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Boy, you hawk boys better temper your comments. Well.... Maybe not. It's always more fun when the big talkers go down hard. If the hawks do in fact pull it off, you guys can enjoy your 15 minutes and then it's back to anonymity. Live it up and enjoy it while you can.
That's sounds cute and all "back to anonymity" but if you look at the Hawks team and how it's made up, it's looking more like the next dynasty than a one and done... and hell if that doesn't work out, as long as Sherman is out there to run his mouth, anonymity is out of the question.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-31-2014, 3:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by digg311 View Post
I'm not sure the Broncos get two TD's on Sunday. Peyton is the ONLY player for that team that won't be looking across the line at someone more talented than him. He's good enough to make up the difference, but I doubt it.
I'll break down my score Broncos 3 TD's and 3 FG's Hawks 2 offensive TD's 1 Defensive TD and 2 FG's. But the Game winning TD is still against Sherman.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-31-2014, 4:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
I now, that's why it was so fun watching you eat your words after your team choked on its own bone. At least you have mostly known your place and have kept that caulk holster of yours shut since Sherman shut it for you.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-31-2014, 8:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
I now, that's why it was so fun watching you eat your words after your team choked on its own bone. At least you have mostly known your place and have kept that caulk holster of yours shut since Sherman shut it for you.
Sherman didn't shut it for me. Kap did. He gave that game away. Kap giveth and Kap taketh away.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-31-2014, 8:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Highest scoring offense in NFL history and you think Manning is the only player that has talent? That's not even smack talk, that's just plain ignorance!
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       01-31-2014, 9:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyb View Post
Highest scoring offense in NFL history and you think Manning is the only player that has talent? That's not even smack talk, that's just plain ignorance!
Except that not's what I said. I think there is plenty of talent on the Broncos team. I just think that if you work your way through each roster, each position group and compare them to their counterpart, you'll find that the Seahawks players have more talent on the other side of the ball. Prove me wrong. Show me the matchup I'm missing.

Bottom line is either team can win. But if Denver plays their best game in all 3 phases... and Seattle plays their best game in all 3 phases... then the Denver offense and Seattle Defense wash each other out. Stalemate. But, Seattle's offense is better than Denver's D... and Seattle ST is better than Denver's special teams. Win Seattle.

And Markj-
As for anonymity.... remember last year, when Sherman went to New Orleans and did interviews on Bourbon St.? He asked people "Who is better, Sherman or Revis?" and got plenty of candid answers because people didn't realize who they were talking to. Think he could ever pull that off again? Nope.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-31-2014, 9:30 AM Reply   
The Broncos have talent, a lot of talent otherwise they'd be at home. I think Manning will get his yards but not his TDs.

Kap is the most overrated QB in the league. He can't throw from the pocket, never has, never will. Even Joe Montana agrees. The Hawks own him, he knows it and the Hawks know it. 1-3 against the Hawks. Kap has thrown 7 INTs against the Hawks and only 9 against the rest of the league!! Not to mention his fumbles too. Only reason that he's not 0-4 against the Hawks is Frank Gore. Rumor has it the 49ers are looking at Johnny Football because they are jealous they don't have a short QB.

As for the Hawks 15 minutes, Seattle will enjoy every second and then some. 2nd youngest team ever to reach the Superbowl.
http://nfl.si.com/2014/01/23/seattle...r-bowl-xlviii/
I think you'll be hearing the 12th Man for a while. Better jump on the bandwagon!!!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-31-2014, 9:43 AM Reply   
After the Superbowl the LOB will forever be known as the LOWhom? Torched by the immortal Peyton Manning and his group of LESS TALENTED receivers.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       01-31-2014, 9:59 AM Reply   
I didn't say his receivers were less talented than ours... I said they were less talented than our secondary. I also said that he's not. He'll throw his guys open and get plenty of yards. I agree with Darren though, I just don't see him getting a bunch of TD's.
Old     (timmyb)      Join Date: Apr 2007       01-31-2014, 10:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
I didn't say his receivers were less talented than ours... I said they were less talented than our secondary. I also said that he's not. He'll throw his guys open and get plenty of yards. I agree with Darren though, I just don't see him getting a bunch of TD's.
Actually, YOU prove your theory. Who did Seattle play that has anywhere near the talent level? Indianapolis? Oh wait, you lost to them...
Old     (Jmorlan)      Join Date: May 2013       01-31-2014, 10:42 AM Reply   
The commercials better not suck this year in the Super Bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       01-31-2014, 11:08 AM Reply   
Manning has the best WRs in the league as a group. Since 2011 only Jimmy Graham, Dez Bryant, & Megatron have more TDs than Decker, Welker will be in the HOF, both Thomas' are beasts. It will be a huge challenge for the LOB, but they've shutdown Brees twice this year, who has just as many weapons.
This game should come down to Hawks O vs Broncos D.

As for the Indy game, what is your point?? Broncos lost to them too!!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-31-2014, 4:17 PM Reply   
If you think Bree's has the same caliber of weapons as Manning your dreaming. The LOB will have their heads spinning trying to deal with all the weapons the Broncos have. As for Manning he will get at least three TD's maybe even 4. The Broncos will slow down Lynch and contain Wilson so he has to throw from the pocket [his weakness].
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-31-2014, 5:09 PM Reply   
It's pretty obvious that I touched a nerve by mentioning the hawks and anonymity in the same sentence. You hawks fans really have an inferiority complex and it's BAD. Really bad. That's why y'all are so in everyone's face with your comments. You don't even give anyone a chance to warm up to the hawks. In fact, you're all a big turn off. Your dogma is so tired. And Robert, I'm not so sure that the Broncos will be slowing Lynch down all that much.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       01-31-2014, 8:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
It's pretty obvious that I touched a nerve by mentioning the hawks and anonymity in the same sentence. You hawks fans really have an inferiority complex and it's BAD. Really bad. That's why y'all are so in everyone's face with your comments. You don't even give anyone a chance to warm up to the hawks. In fact, you're all a big turn off. Your dogma is so tired. And Robert, I'm not so sure that the Broncos will be slowing Lynch down all that much.
You're in a "smack talk" thread. I've worked pretty hard to actually talk football and only occasionally go with the smack. And even then, only in fun.
It's interesting that there are more Hawks fans in this particular thread than any of the other teams... but that simple fact alone led you to jump in and start bashing them. And then what, you're surprised that the fans that were already on here fired back at you? Give me a break.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       02-01-2014, 3:45 AM Reply   
On NFL.COM most of the analysts are picking the Hawks.With a lot of them stating the weather as being the reason. The latest forecast is daytime high of 50* winds between 5 and 10 mph and a night time low of 30* with a 50% chance of snow late that night. As for NFL players at the Super Bowl the vast majority are picking the Broncos to win.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-01-2014, 7:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
You're in a "smack talk" thread. I've worked pretty hard to actually talk football and only occasionally go with the smack. And even then, only in fun.
It's interesting that there are more Hawks fans in this particular thread than any of the other teams... but that simple fact alone led you to jump in and start bashing them. And then what, you're surprised that the fans that were already on here fired back at you? Give me a break.
Sensitive are we? A lot of what I say is tongue in cheek. I don't hate the hawks but I do believe that the Seadderall fans do in fact have an inferiority complex. Look on the bright side. If the hawks win the SB, you can take your name off the short list of teams that have never won the big one and that might erase some of that complex that is so obvious.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       02-01-2014, 10:34 AM Reply   
It's called "Seattle Battered Fan Syndrome". Sports team here historically let you down way more often than they lift you up. But we're still fans. We still believe. The M's have never even gone to a WS... not even when they manage to win as many regular season games as anyone in the history of the game. My own beloved Sonics were stolen away... (side note: F David Stern. GONE TODAY!!! Hallelujah!). Most fans in this city find it hard to ever truly feel good about our teams, no matter how good they seem to be. We've just been smacked around by them too many times.

At the start of this season, lots of folks called the Hawks favorites to make the SB. We hoped and dreamed that was true, but many (if not most) still suspected a letdown was somewhere out there... many still see it coming. Not me. Personally, I love this team. I love how it's made up... the philosophies, the attitudes... the hard hitting band of misfit UDFA and 3rd or 5th round picks... the guys who were told they were a bust for some other team... you name it. I absolutely love this squad. And all 53 did what 97% of NFL players fail to do in their ENTIRE CAREER... they went to a Super Bowl. And wether you like it or not, they took their city with them. And the 12th man couldn't be prouder.

It's also the only chance Seattle folks get to be loud. This city tries so hard to be so forward thinking... so PC... that half the time going to an M's game is pure frustration. Not because they aren't winning, but because the jackhole two rows behind you is actually offended that you're standing and yelling.Everything and everyone here is toned down to that life begins to mimic the weather. It's grey, boring, and perpetually subdued due to the constant rain.

Well, this Seahawks team is the exception to that. They're like the summer in Seattle... one of the most beautiful places to spend the sunny months on the planet. They allow people here to forget all the other homogenous, bland months and get the heck out of the house. And they let us feel that way all winter long.
So we talk and we type and we scream and we travel.

Sorry to tell you... but that won't change overnight. No matter what happens tomorrow. Getting that ring (and yes, I happen to think that's exactly what their gonna do) won't make the fans any quieter. We're multiplying. And we'll be even louder next year. Go Hawks.
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-01-2014, 11:33 AM Reply   
^^^^ Well said Rich! ^^^^

As a Seattle native currently living in CA, I have to giggle every time I think about the fact that my beloved Seahawks are back in the Superbowl. Tomorrow can't get here any faster. I truly feel that they are the best team in the NFL, and tomorrow will prove that.

Even as good as they are, being in this years Superbowl, I personally feel that they still don't get the respect that they deserve. The rest of the NFL better figure it out quick, that they are here to stay, and they have far and above earned the respect that they lack throughout the league.

GO HAWKS!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-01-2014, 11:47 AM Reply   
That was well said Rich.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-01-2014, 3:31 PM Reply   
The build up to this game is just too weird for me. I've become so accustomed to disliking the teams we played in the last month or so, but Denver just doesn't do it for me. I mean, I want us to win and I'd love for the Hawks to have a big game, but these two teams are just plain absent of any tension or dis-like of one another.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-01-2014, 5:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
The build up to this game is just too weird for me. I've become so accustomed to disliking the teams we played in the last month or so, but Denver just doesn't do it for me. I mean, I want us to win and I'd love for the Hawks to have a big game, but these two teams are just plain absent of any tension or dis-like of one another.
I could see how the Broncos would seem inert to Seattle fans. You don't really have a history with them. A lot of it has to do with the fierce rivalry with the Niners. It's almost anticlimactic for Seattleites now.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-01-2014, 5:37 PM Reply   
^^^Therefore, the hawks should just roll over and play dead for the entire game and give Peyton another SB win right? On a serious note, I think it would be hard to root against a guy like Manning. The dude is just dripping with class.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       02-02-2014, 5:52 AM Reply   
Its the day we've all been waiting for. SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!!! I'm gonna echo Michael Irvin who echoed Clubber Lang....I predict pain for the Broncos.

SEAAAA...HAAAAAAAWKS!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       02-02-2014, 6:14 AM Reply   
Like a surgeon Manning will dissect the Seahawks defense. Russell Wilson will try to duplicate Peyton's feat,but he will come up "SHORT". LOL Bronco's 30 Seahawks 27.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       02-02-2014, 6:37 AM Reply   
3 picks today to make for a total of 8 this season on Manning's in Met Life stadium.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       02-02-2014, 6:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
3 picks today to make for a total of 8 this season on Manning's in Met Life stadium.
What is Sherman going to pick? His nose.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-02-2014, 8:03 AM Reply   
Super Bowl Sunday!

GO BRONCOS!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       02-02-2014, 8:18 AM Reply   
Robert, I expect your profile name to change by this evening.
Other than the 49ers there isn't a team right now I'd rather beat than the Broncos. I hated them during the AFC West days with Elway. I'll be happy to watch "horse face" lose today in his executive suite.

Lynch runs for over 100 and wins SB MVP!! All about that action boss!!! GO HAAAWWWKKKKSSSS!!!!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-02-2014, 9:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Robert, I expect your profile name to change by this evening.
Other than the 49ers there isn't a team right now I'd rather beat than the Broncos. I hated them during the AFC West days with Elway. I'll be happy to watch "horse face" lose today in his executive suite.

Lynch runs for over 100 and wins SB MVP!! All about that action boss!!! GO HAAAWWWKKKKSSSS!!!!
Okay, refresh my memory here. What does Robert's name change to if the hawks win and what does your name change to if they lose?
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       02-02-2014, 12:24 PM Reply   
Ready to watch my second favorite team play. That is of course any team playing the Seahawks. GOOOOO Broncos!!!!!!

30-20 Broncos..

Please god let Sherman get torched he is such a turd!!!!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       02-02-2014, 2:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Okay, refresh my memory here. What does Robert's name change to if the hawks win and what does your name change to if they lose?
Mine will be Seattle's #1 fan His will be Tony Romo is my Hero. The posters of this thread will decide what our profile picture will be. The loser will have to keep his name and profile picture till next years Superbowl. GO BRONCO's!!!!!!!! Tony needs another fan.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-02-2014, 2:41 PM Reply   
^^^ I love it. It's gonna be funny no matter who wins.
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       02-02-2014, 4:41 PM Reply   
Not looking good for you Robert!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       02-02-2014, 4:45 PM Reply   
You need to have faith. Plenty of time for a comeback.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       02-02-2014, 5:08 PM Reply   
Good game so far
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-02-2014, 5:14 PM Reply   
Could not have scripted a worse half.

That said, had 2 cigars(1 great, 1 average), some great conversation & just finished some awesome food. Life is good.

GO BRONCOS!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-02-2014, 5:41 PM Reply   
Looks like Robert is changing his name and Seattle will get their 15 minutes.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-02-2014, 5:45 PM Reply   
Seattle's D has outscored the Broncos by 8
Seattle's O has outscored the Broncos 6
Seattle's ST's have outscored the Broncos 15

Feel like a '85 Patriots fan...
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       02-02-2014, 6:02 PM Reply   
Denver looks like ****.
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       02-02-2014, 6:03 PM Reply   
Faith huh.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       02-02-2014, 6:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttrigo View Post
Faith huh.
Your the one who said Peyton could save Dallas!
Old     (bryce2320)      Join Date: May 2012       02-02-2014, 6:27 PM Reply   
I vote for one of Chris dirtys' dong pics for the losers new pic. (Sorry Robert)
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       02-02-2014, 6:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Your the one who said Peyton could save Dallas!
At least they'd have made the playoffs!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       02-02-2014, 6:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttrigo View Post
At least they'd have made the playoffs!
I doubt it? Peyton can't scramble.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       02-02-2014, 6:50 PM Reply   
Clearly, the real Superbowl was last weekend.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-02-2014, 6:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryce2320 View Post
I vote for one of Chris dirtys' dong pics for the losers new pic. (Sorry Robert)
Why? So you can look at it? Do you hang out near the Sea-tac airport?
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-02-2014, 6:53 PM Reply   
Peyton Manning greatest of all time... LOB is what then?
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       02-02-2014, 6:56 PM Reply   
Congrats hawks fans. You guys had the best team this year. Glad to see your team could back up your talking!

Cowboys in 2014/2015!!!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-02-2014, 6:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
Amen.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       02-02-2014, 7:07 PM Reply   
What did I say? What did I say!???

BOW DOWN BITCHES!!!!!
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-02-2014, 7:17 PM Reply   
Congrats Seahawks fans.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-02-2014, 7:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-02-2014, 7:20 PM Reply   
Kudos to Robert for "manning" up (no pun intended) and changing his screen name so soon.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       02-02-2014, 7:22 PM Reply   
Congratulations to all the Seahawks fans. I was wrong,you were all right. When you become a man you can admit your mistakes and keep your word on your bets as you can see i have. The Seahawks DOMINATED the Broncos and you won't hear any sour grapes from me. Percy Harvin did make a difference and Russell Wilson did take up the slack for Marshawn Lynch. Seattle's Defense? What can i say? I did think they were going to shut out Denver. Enjoy your first Superbowl win!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       02-02-2014, 7:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Congratulations to all the Seahawks fans. I was wrong,you were all right. When you become a man you can admit your mistakes and keep your word on your bets as you can see i have. The Seahawks DOMINATED the Broncos and you won't hear any sour grapes from me. Percy Harvin did make a difference and Russell Wilson did take up the slack for Marshawn Lynch. Seattle's Defense? What can i say? I did think they were going to shut out Denver. Enjoy your first Superbowl win!
Thanks Bobby but I don't like this version of you just kidding way to own up man.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       02-02-2014, 7:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Thanks Bobby but I don't like this version of you just kidding way to own up man.
It won't be as convincing a smack talk with my new screen name. So i guess i'll have to find another team to pick on next year. Maybe the 49ers?
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-02-2014, 8:05 PM Reply   
Robert steps up and ends this years smack talking thread with class. So much fun this year.I'm gonna miss this thread. Have a great winter and we'll see again come August guys.
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-02-2014, 8:09 PM Reply   
Congrats to the Seahawks!!! The first of many more to come!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-02-2014, 8:09 PM Reply   
Looking forward to the continued rivalry between the hawks and Niners. Congrats Seattle.
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       02-02-2014, 8:43 PM Reply   
Here is Roberts new profile photo.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-02-2014, 9:04 PM Reply   
^^^ Now that is fitting.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       02-02-2014, 9:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmyb View Post
Actually, YOU prove your theory. Who did Seattle play that has anywhere near the talent level? Indianapolis? Oh wait, you lost to them...
Don't look now, but... I just proved my theory.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       02-02-2014, 9:08 PM Reply   
Go Hawks.