Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 03, 2009

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-10-2009, 12:45 PM Reply   
I'm a little confused as to why if I set the angle of the binding equally in the binding plate my toes would be a lot closer to the toe edge than my heels would be to my heel edge.

Is it right to get the angle you want then just shuffle the whole binging back to center it on the board?

Is this this something unique to using CWB bindings with LF board?
Upload
Here is how I am riding it now, angle set then moved back along the plate to center the binding.
Old     (nick_in_ssp)      Join Date: Aug 2006       03-10-2009, 12:50 PM Reply   
I have the same problem with my Zeus bindings. They almost don't work the way I set up my bindings. I haven't had that problem with any other bindings.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       03-10-2009, 12:54 PM Reply   
One would think they would be centered on the board when the plate is centered. I set mine up to be a weighted more over my toes as I have a more difficult time edging toeside than heelside. I figure it gives me a little extra leverage to get on the toeside gas.
Old     (dabell)      Join Date: Apr 2007       03-10-2009, 1:18 PM Reply   
Same thing with the Zues on a Transcend board.
Old     (mc_x15)      Join Date: Jul 2008       03-10-2009, 1:46 PM Reply   
Had the same problem, just get the angle you want then slide them until they are centered
Old     (blabel)      Join Date: Jul 2001       03-10-2009, 1:47 PM Reply   
I've never thought of that Big Heavy. How does that affect the way the rail sits in the water. Do you ever dig rail if you're not careful?
Old     (jtnz)      Join Date: Sep 2007       03-11-2009, 8:33 PM Reply   
I wonder if the next size down bindings are the same... Maybe the footbeds are just lengthened in the toe and the plates all attach in the same place regardless of the size. Would be interesting to compare 2 different sizes next to each other.

(Message edited by jtnz on March 11, 2009)