Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (loudsubz)      Join Date: Aug 2001       06-01-2010, 7:25 PM Reply   
Can't seem to find much info on them.
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-01-2010, 7:28 PM Reply   
I liked the one I used to ride behind. About 2500lbs ballast and no wedge and its meaty.
Old     (loudsubz)      Join Date: Aug 2001       06-01-2010, 7:39 PM Reply   
what would the wake compare to? also how is it with just the stock ballast and wedge system?
Old     (stuntmonkey)      Join Date: Feb 2009       06-03-2010, 8:32 AM Reply   
Comparable to the later 05/06s I reckon. With the wedge/ballast the wake is nice and rampy.

If you're looking at buying one, ride behind one before you do.
Old     (helinut)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-03-2010, 10:32 AM Reply   
I have an 07 vRide which is that boat. I believe and have heard from a few people around here that I have one of the best wakes in town that they have ridden. If you put 750's in the back and a 700 ish in the front, with the center tank full, it's quite the wake. Only reason I would change is that I would like to have a 23 footer for the extra room.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       06-03-2010, 10:32 AM Reply   
It's the same hull as the 2005-2008 V-ride. It was 'Bu's flagship for a lot of years. Fill her up and she makes a great wake, also very exceptional surf wave (if you are into that sort of thing). With just stock (depending on what system it has, usually two rear tanks and a tank mid-ship) it is decent, stack another 1500 on it and it gets excellent. Best thing to do is remove the rear tanks and install larger bags, then add a big sac up in the nose, things get good quick.