Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2009

Old     (wakesurfer08)      Join Date: Sep 2008       07-26-2009, 9:18 AM Reply   
Wanted to give our Thank's to Andy Nintzel and Iron Jay and all the fellow WakeWorld people on the advice you have giving us on the prop we should be running on our 01' X-Star. My good friend Darin and I put our new Acme #1235 on and filled the ballast (3250lbs) and gave her the test and well, as anyone knows that has this prop, IT'S AWESOME! Went out Saturday early morning and had nothing but smiles easy to plane,way better on fuel and with 5 people in the boat on top of the ballast I easily could put more weight in, so Thanks to all with the help. Also a big Thanks to Skidim for the great hookup and getting out to me so quick. THANK'S!!
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       07-26-2009, 6:12 PM Reply   
Yeah their all right Andy quit giving me lip service about coming out to shred pow in the winter and DO IT!!
Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       07-27-2009, 4:13 AM Reply   
glad to hear your happy with it Jeff!
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       07-27-2009, 8:07 AM Reply   
Hey Man, Glad you Love the 1235. It really does amazing things for your boat. Best Prop I have ever owned.
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-27-2009, 8:28 AM Reply   
We use the 1237, and for our boat, it is a kick ass as well. For us, it actually out performed the 1235.