Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 01, 2004

Old    natter            07-18-2004, 4:41 PM Reply   
I have a 2004 san. Prop is damaged. Was looking for a new prop at white lake marinia website and the prop that came on the boat was 13.5 by 17.5. their website said a san team edition or a san with center ballast should use 13.5 by 16. When I bought my boat the center ballast was not in it they added after I bought it. So im thinking maybe thats why I have that prop on it. If anyone has any info i would appreciate it.
Old     (boarditup)      Join Date: Jan 2004       07-19-2004, 5:24 AM Reply   
Go with the Acme 13.5 X 16 4-blade. If you local shop cannot hook you up, contact me.

This will give more hole shot and make it easier to hold speed with a full load. You will lose a bit of top end, however. You have to decided if top end matters.

rider@boarditup.com

(Message edited by boarditup on July 19, 2004)

(Message edited by boarditup on July 19, 2004)
Old    natter            07-19-2004, 9:27 PM Reply   
Thanks I went with the 13.6 x 16. wanted the hole shot. Does it make that much of a difference holding the speed. I have perfect pass will I notice a difference?
Old     (boarditup)      Join Date: Jan 2004       07-20-2004, 7:03 AM Reply   
Yes - the engine will be further along in the torque curve and the speed corrections will be quicker.