Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 01, 2004

Old    hydrotek            03-19-2004, 5:24 AM Reply   
i just ordered these new tanks and they are in at a GREAT PRICE...i know many of you have heard of flexible alternatives by now but i want to spread my stoke. they are built to perfectly fit in an 02 x star or new x2. the large ones in the rear, the small ones with all the fittings under the front seats perfectly! i am plumbing them in without any additional pumps etc...best part is they are leakproof...here are some pics of just the sacs before install. ill post more once they are in and full...
they were made by ty bonner. give him a call at:
818 504 7385
www.flexiblealternatives.com

you want it, he can build it...

Old     (puckinshat)      Join Date: Sep 2003       03-19-2004, 11:12 AM Reply   
Cost???
Old     (bigjessup)      Join Date: May 2002       03-19-2004, 4:19 PM Reply   
How much do they weigh?
Old    hydrotek            03-22-2004, 7:03 AM Reply   
i am estimating the back to be about 650 to 700 lbs per sack and the front to be about 250-275 per sack. i had the backs built to remove the stock tanks, thats why one fitting is on the bottom and one on the top. formerly, i was running fat sacs with tanks and tube sacs up front but i wanted to go custom. these things are sweet and the vinyl is so thick and durable. i should have pics very soon installed. Cost is very reasonable, it depends on how many fittings and dimensions etc. i can assure you that it is well worth it since its almost the same as regular sacs...they have like one inch seams with stitching...these are not gonna ever bust or leak!!! call him and tell him gene sent you..hell hook you up
Old     (mossy44)      Join Date: Oct 2001       03-22-2004, 8:34 AM Reply   
you think you can post on how you are setting that up without any additional pumps? i have a '02 xstar and am interested in this.
Old     (jrad)      Join Date: Mar 2004       03-22-2004, 8:38 AM Reply   
do they fit nicely in other types of boats besides master craft}
Old    hydrotek            03-23-2004, 1:04 PM Reply   
i am removing the rear tanks and simply putting these in place...simple enough...for the fronts, i am putting the overflow line from the center tank as a fill for these and then exiting out the boat with the other connector on top of the new tank..they should cyphon as they are on empty with the stock tank. if they dont, i had another fitting put on the bags to serve as a drain hole that i can plump to a bilge pump and "t" into the overflow line as an exit with no problem...

he will build these to fit any boat. you give him your specs and hell build it..call him and tell him you want something similar to genes but with your dimensions, hell understand
Old    norcal_99            03-23-2004, 3:49 PM Reply   
Did you end up losing all your rear storage?
Old    hydrotek            03-26-2004, 1:23 PM Reply   
no i didnt lose it at all. i have storage on top of the bags and they are durable to handle it and also have more storage when pulling the boat on the trailer because there literally is nothing back there. should have pics next week and its sweet!