Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 29, 2009

Old    ajmac            04-29-2009, 8:07 AM Reply   
Hey everybody, for years I've been dreaming of buying an older 210 and can now afford one. I have found both a 2002 Team Edition and standard 210. How much would you think the difference between prices should be? The team has tower speakers, triple ballast, pretty much loaded. Also, as a potential buyer, is there anything specific I should keep an eye out for? Thanks.
Old     (aarond0083)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-29-2009, 8:15 AM Reply   
Depends on hours, condition, color, trailer type, perfect pass etc.

If all are equal the Team will run you approx 5K more. Worth it IMO.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       04-29-2009, 8:24 AM Reply   
Can a regular SAN have all the options that a SANTE has? What makes a SANTE a Team addition? Ballast, PP, graphics??? If they both have PP, ballast and board racks and the same other options I would think they would be worth almost exactly the same.
Old     (aarond0083)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-29-2009, 8:26 AM Reply   
The SE will not have PP and Ballast in 2002 unless it was a custom order type deal.
Old     (wakebrdr38)      Join Date: Sep 2006       04-29-2009, 8:50 AM Reply   
Im hoping to do the same thing in about a year! 02s and 03s are my favorites, I like the 01s in certain colors too! Good luck with your purchase!
Old     (wakeboardsam)      Join Date: Jun 2008       04-29-2009, 9:07 AM Reply   
The only difference between my '06 210 SANSE-Signature Edition and a standard '06 210 SANTE - Team Edition was the fact I didn't have the punch code ignition and the upgraded guages with tempe and depth in them. It had everything else, perfect pass, three tank ballast, stereo, team prop, etc...
Old    K.B.C.            04-29-2009, 9:07 AM Reply   
Like someone said earlier depends on the options on each. If they both have ballast and PP then they are basically the same.

The ballast thing wouldn't be a big deal for me. The first thing I would do with a stock team edition is pull out the entire ballast system and replace it so I guess it depends exactly what you want to do with the boat.
Old    ajmac            04-30-2009, 6:38 AM Reply   
Ok, I checked out the descriptions on the boats a little bit more.
The SANTE has:
custom gelcoat pattern, dual amps, subwoofer, cd/am/fm stereo, Perfect Pass Wakeboard Pro, dripless packing gland, air/water temp gauge, 4 pop-up ss cleats, rear tow pylon, tower speakers, tower lights, baord racks, bow filler cushion, keyless ignition, depth finder, ballast, jump seat, flip-up driver seat, heater, cover and tandem axle trailer with spare.

The SAN has:
Clarion AM/FM Stereo w/CD, Bow speakers, docking lights, depth finder, Flight control Tower, Flight Clips on Tower (one set), 3 speed heater/defroster, Love Seat Extension, Perfect Pass Wakeboard Pro Cruise, Launch Control ballast tank system (I belive just 2 tanks), Custom Bimini top, Sunbrella Mooring cover. No trailer

Again, just trying to get your takes on what the price difference should be if the hours are equal. Thanks for your help so far.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-30-2009, 6:52 AM Reply   
With those options I would just take the SAN
if the price difference is over lets say ~5000 or more

New Ballast - $1000
Trailer - $2000
Much better sound system than a stock TE - $1500
another board rack - $250
Old     (210san)      Join Date: Feb 2009       04-30-2009, 7:11 AM Reply   
Any pics of the two boats?
Old    ajmac            04-30-2009, 8:35 AM Reply   
Yeah, Ill have to post them later. The Team Edition is all black, above the rub rail. and the other has white hull with large black stripe and smaller yellow one.
Old     (flux)      Join Date: Jun 2003       04-30-2009, 8:56 AM Reply   
Get the team. Those all black SANTE's are nice and somewhat rare. Also some of the nicest boats Nautique ever made. I have an 02 SANTE.

You will end up pulling the tanks on either model and replacing them with big ballast bags anyway.

Just check the gauges, if they are still the digital gauges then they will need replacing anyway as the displays burned out.
Old     (210san)      Join Date: Feb 2009       04-30-2009, 9:10 AM Reply   
Get the Black one...I have an 03 all grey and love it!

Upload