Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 30, 2008

Old     (cheeseman)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-09-2008, 5:08 PM Reply   
I wanted to thank everyone who help out for making this past weekend at Bell Acqua one of the best wakeboarding events in a long time in Northern California. At anyone time there was 15 - 20 people who where working. "THANK YOU". There was some very good riders who normally don't ride INT that saw that INT can bring a first rate competition. The sponsors, the food, the people and the riders where awesome. Started at 8AM and finished at 8:45PM. The enchillada dinner by the Sacramento Brew Company on Saturday night was a great cap to very good day.

See all of you at the final event in August.
Old     (tommyc)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-09-2008, 6:52 PM Reply   
Chuch, that was one of the best run tournaments I have been to. Very fun time. The last 3 classes, Outlaw, Pro & the Throwdown were totally intense with great riding. Thanks for everything. Can't wait till the next one. Got any pictures yet?
Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       06-09-2008, 7:31 PM Reply   
are they doing these on lake #1 or lake #3?
Old     (attila916)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-09-2008, 7:41 PM Reply   
Thanks for putting it on, I had a great time! Good to see some old faces and meet some new ones as well.

Thanks again.
Old     (ghostrider_2)      Join Date: Aug 2004       06-09-2008, 8:06 PM Reply   
what ...no pics!?
Old     (dmc_napa)      Join Date: Jul 2007       06-09-2008, 9:07 PM Reply   
The Dinatale family so appreciates what you do for this sport Chuck and Linda! Thank goodness we all have a family like yours and the Twelkers who dedicate weekend after weekend to our kids. The time to obtain sponsors, the give-aways, the awards and the good family time are all invaluable.

For all of you looking for pictures, see the other thread - A few INT pics...
Old     (ldr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       06-09-2008, 9:07 PM Reply   
I have been to many wakeboard competitions and this was by far the best. Thanks Tom and Chuck for putting together such an awesome event. And thanks to everyone who came out, it was fun to see so many familiar faces. our whole family had a blast!
Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       06-09-2008, 10:08 PM Reply   
Thanks to the Payton family for all of the effort that they put into these events. The amount of work beforehand and behind the scenes to put on a tournament like this is phenomenal. The NorCal wakeboard scene owes them a debt of gratitude. Thanks also to all who helped with all of the many jobs.

The Throwdown showcased some pretty high level riding, and was extremely entertaining to watch. Thanks Tom Conway and DWC for sponsoring, and thanks to the celebrity judges: Greg Nelson, Spencer, and Teri Hutchek.

Awesome Event!
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       06-10-2008, 1:06 AM Reply   
Had a great time as usual. Thanks everybody for your hard work so I could go play.
Attila-we never met but need to so you can check out that Marius.
Billy-Sorry about not making it out Sat night. Got put on Lockdown Next time.
Old     (cheeseman)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-10-2008, 9:29 AM Reply   
Thank for the nice words about the event. Most of you don't know it but we could not make these kind of events go smoothly without many other people doing great things. Peter and Patty Twelker, Vince and Julie Dinatale, and the Hutcheck families work from Friday morning until late Sunday night setting up & tearing down the site, driving boats, registrations, dock starting, judging crew organization, and last but not least are out there promoting the sport and lifestyle. THANKS
Old     (cheeseman)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-10-2008, 9:45 AM Reply   
Almost forgot: Jim and Lori Aikins big time helpers and special people. Thanks

Jeff Hill and Danny Wiesenberg big thanks for getting the poles out of the hard pan. Trevor Curry and Jake Weaver - Thanks
Old     (twakess)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-10-2008, 10:43 AM Reply   
Big thanks to Payton family and everyone else who helped out to keep the grass roots comps alive. One of the best comps I have been to in a long long time. I am so stoked to see the local kids out there killing it these days. Int is a stepping stone to the next level our sport for these up and coming young riders.

Way to keep the stoke and lifestyle alive.

Only complaint I have is I feel like 100 years old today.

(Message edited by twakess on June 10, 2008)
Old     (dblockklsoldiers)      Join Date: Apr 2008       06-10-2008, 11:21 AM Reply   
CHUCK, no problem dude I was happy to help out. You guys (everyone) does so much already.
Old     (cheeseman)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-10-2008, 12:48 PM Reply   
I hear Peter Duncan has some really good photos, however, he won't be able to post them until later.
Old     (trevorcurry)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-10-2008, 12:59 PM Reply   
Thanks for an awesome weekend Chuck! I can't wait until the next event.
Old     (unclejessie)      Join Date: Jan 2004       06-10-2008, 3:06 PM Reply   
Thanks again Chuck, you put on a super cool, laid back event. Susie and I had a great time hanging with the Off Axis Crew from Auburn.

Mark
Old     (shon_g)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-10-2008, 4:22 PM Reply   
Chuck...Had a great time this weekend..Thanks for everything!! Here are some shots I got.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (shon_g)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-10-2008, 4:25 PM Reply   
some more....

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (shon_g)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-10-2008, 4:28 PM Reply   
CIE Tonis, and friends...

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (shon_g)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-10-2008, 4:31 PM Reply   
Jake W.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (hawk7)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-10-2008, 6:01 PM Reply   
Thanks for puttin on the event, I had a good time ridin behind your boat and I'm already trying to get new tricks for the next event. If you need any help at the next event I'd be happy to help [I even know how to succesfully operate a rope now!]
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       06-10-2008, 10:12 PM Reply   
Thanks Shon......Jwlz really thanks you for that pic!!!!
Old     (soulrider911)      Join Date: May 2006       06-11-2008, 10:23 AM Reply   
Thanks so much Payton and Twolker(hope i spelled it right) Family, you guys did a great job, I wasn't going to come originally, but i am glad i did...job well done.
Old     (ccryder)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-11-2008, 3:55 PM Reply   
The INT crew pulled off another great event, good weather, people, fun and riding. It was good to meet some more of the Wakeboarding community..

Ready for the next one...