Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 16, 2009

Old     (malibuvlx)      Join Date: May 2004       10-27-2009, 6:11 PM Reply   
Tired of riding in cold weather, get away and come spend some time in Orlando.

I've got a nice room open in my place. Its an awesome setup, bring your boat or jetski keep it right in the backyard, then shread on butter almost every day, plus Clear Lake has 2 super fun rails: 70 ft Roof top rail and 40 ft banked rail. Only a 10 drive to OWC.

The house is furnished and ready to live, so you only need to bring your personal items.

High speed wireless internet and HD cable TV included for $500 a month, 1 month min

For a video tour, pictures and more info, please visit:

www.bradhedges.com

Then click: Orlando Lakefront Rental

Call or email if your interested or have any questions
bradhedges@mac.com
678-360-9796

PS I apologize for not posting this in the classified area, no category was suitable
Old     (behindtheboat)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-27-2009, 7:06 PM Reply   
Wow!!
Old     (dwday)      Join Date: Dec 2008       10-27-2009, 7:42 PM Reply   
Serious Props Brad. Everything about that sight is legit! Awesome testimonial!! BTW I'm going to need the perfect job to go along with that perfect house/lake...life. When you have that ready for me I'll be down. Thanks
Old     (masonmeuth)      Join Date: May 2009       10-27-2009, 9:38 PM Reply   
so is there a boat to ride at the house or is it just bring ur own boat type thing?
Old     (malibuvlx)      Join Date: May 2004       10-28-2009, 9:26 AM Reply   
Hey thanks D.Day.

Currently no boat ;-( So its a bring your own kinda thing.

Also, it was just brought to my attention that the roof top rail was torn down ;-( I have to say I'm bummed, it was such a fun rail!
Old     (clearlakescott)      Join Date: Apr 2007       10-28-2009, 3:06 PM Reply   
How many roommate are here? How many in people share this bath?
Old     (malibuvlx)      Join Date: May 2004       10-28-2009, 6:12 PM Reply   
Currently, Johnny Tobaben and Adam Greer are in the house, both have their own bathrooms. Mike lives in the room off the garage and has his own bath. So the new rommie will share a bath with Adam. He's a clean guy. Johnny leaves in January and February for Australia so we will have 2 rooms open for a 2 months. He has the master now so if you get his room you'd have your own bath.
Old     (malibuvlx)      Join Date: May 2004       10-28-2009, 6:53 PM Reply   
roomies on stokemeter.com
Old     (clearlakescott)      Join Date: Apr 2007       10-28-2009, 8:19 PM Reply   
Adam is a super nice dude