Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeskating

Old     (dlwsrider)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-24-2009, 12:47 AM Reply   
Been riding a bit lately, and people with camera's have been showing up. The two with the helmet was in a competition. The last one is to prove that wakeskaters are classier than wakeboarders. Top hat, Cane, AND gloves? Hell YES!

Nosegrabbed 180
Upload
Backside Bigspin
Upload
Stalefish
Upload
Re-entry ollie
Upload
SUPER late re-entry backside 180
Upload
Backside Bigspin in Comp.
Upload
Upload
Fly as S---
Upload
Old     (crooksncassells)      Join Date: Jul 2009       08-05-2009, 4:38 PM Reply   
God those pictures are clean.
Old     (lancesaville)      Join Date: May 2009       08-05-2009, 6:42 PM Reply   
Great shots - oh and good call on the pimp cane, can't go wrong with the pimp cane.
Old     (dlwsrider)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-07-2009, 10:29 PM Reply   
Thanks lance, that's how I felt.

R_Cas, our newspaper took the photos, so it was legit.
Old     (crooksncassells)      Join Date: Jul 2009       08-09-2009, 10:31 AM Reply   
your local paper came out for an interview or what, looks like you handled the pressure pretty well.

and how'd you end up placing in the comp?
Old     (dlwsrider)      Join Date: Apr 2007       08-10-2009, 9:56 AM Reply   
I took first in the comp. It wasn't an interview, the reporter just hopped in the boat to do a story about the tournament. My best friend got the front page shot with a Batwing to Blind... Damn Wakeboarders.

I like pressure for skating, I have no idea why, lol. I always volunteer to go first at tournaments because I know that I will land my stuff, and I like to put the pressure on those who might not be as good with handling it.

Just one of those weird things, lol
Old     (crooksncassells)      Join Date: Jul 2009       08-10-2009, 1:35 PM Reply   
Well atta boy man, it is what it is
Old     (lancesaville)      Join Date: May 2009       08-11-2009, 11:51 AM Reply   
Hey Caleb, i see you're using the ando shoe, how do you like them? I've seen some reviews and they sounded really good as far as the light weight goes. Gonna try a zariel next month so I've gotta make up my mind pretty soon on a pair of shoes before then.